Daily Reminder Russians Are Pathetic

> 1000 """"athletes"""" connected to doping, backed by their single state media and single state party.

Shameful faggots.

PutinShillProxyCucks need not respond. Matter of fact kill yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/10/21/u-s-accidentally-delivered-weapons-to-the-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/?utm_term=.3e6c1f10f4dd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpppo

Did Ivan maybe stick a potato in your arse?

Explain to me how this isn't a Jewish plot to pit the US against Russia. The olympics was ages ago. Why bring up doping now?

this

Didnt i say shill cucks need not apply and should kill themselves??

that goes for you too, faggot.

>Russians are pathetic

>the guys who wrote the book on steroids and performance training get caught with steroids

news at 11. the russians have been doing this since the cold war.

Did Vladimir fuck your wife again, Juan?

>said murican with half of his penis cut

yeah fuck russians

get off the proxy sympathizing cuckold.

oh look!! the HIV ridden tranny monkey came out of his cage!!

shoo monkey, shoo!

You're an imbecile. Every single US celebrity athlete is on major doping. Phelps is a textbook example of HGH and anabolic abuse, Armstrong the "never took doping" was proven a fraud, the whole sprint team is a meme.
Top level sport is full of doping, even my shitty country.

not an argument

We dindu nuffin

fuck you not-a-country.

You r a parasite. U create nothing, contribute nothing. Only steal jobs form Europeans.

They are really pathetic. They need to be cucked by a hateful dictator in order to fall in line and besides the dictators have always hated them and starved them to death.

Implying most U.S. athletes arent on drugs.
>inb4 muh medical condition

Are you asshurt cause Morrison just lost or something?

you owe us one gorrillion euro for occupying us commie shitter

a dirty russian calling US parasite??

ahahahahahahaha. thanks for the laugh you malnourished faggot.

>American athletes

OH LOOK AT THE PROXY SHILL!! whos first response was an image of a penis. fascinated with cock? fucking faggot. kill yourself

Well, another attack by the globalist bureaucracy at our country, what else is the news.

No, seriously, they are becoming repetitive, they have to come up with something new, like, Idk, blame Putin for running an underground child slave ring or something.

Bump

Where were you when you realized that Russians are the saviors of the white race?

Shut it up janoosh

you cant do anything without cheating. and i dont mean the "spirit" of competiveness. youre outright cheating pieces of shit. its in your malnourished dna

> Well, another attack by the globalist bureaucracy at our country

is that what russia today is spoon feeding you??

rofl. get fucked.

where were you when you realized putin is actually a marmot?

youve never did anything for your country, let alone yourself. so go fucking kill yourself you LARPing, che tshirt wearing cuck

STOP BEFRIENDING WHITE SEXIST RACIST RUSSIA GOYM

GOLDMAN SACHS, SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL ARE YOUR TRUE ALLIES

REEEE

Haha they will save us only if they die first.

>Invading a country already in de-facto anarchy
>YEEEESSS WE WON HAHAHA RUSSIA BTFO

Swedecucks are truly the most obstetric vermin on earth

**yawn** putin is in bed with more jewish business men than your mother 3 winters ago trying to get last swig of vodka

Bump

auto-loaders were a mistake...

haha
Putin literally fucks your family

Mbongo u r too stupid to notice that i talked to Latvia flag, It's ok, my monkey breed friend, nature gifted alternatively. Now go steal some bikes.

east germans, commies and shills are far more shit

steal bikes? shit, last time i checked it was nothing but squalor over there trying to shill for last ruble for potato. all whilst oligarchy eats imported foods and crashes 100,000euro cars

We are bombing the shit out of ISIS, Al-Nusrah and Al Qaeda and Trump is gonna join us.

Fuck off Mohammed, you lost

>implying US athletes do not use steroids

that's Ukrainian

not totally politically motivated or anything. unless you think the Williams sisters are clean.

faggot.

Lance Armstrong, is that you?

>he has an actual "Russia = BAD" shill image ready to go
I'm onto you, CIA

They planted the tank too deep. It will not grow up

>athletes take steroids
grass is green

Nigger please. America is just better at getting away with using PEDs.

Kek

still waiting for proofs

as my previous posts stated, you stupid pieces of shit cant even properly feed your own people. you rolled out your shitty equipment (which is pathetically embarrassing to be quite frank) with your grimy hands just begging to be accepted back into relevancy.

> trump is gunna join us

yawn. weve been doing our own thing. we dont need to "join" you fucking rats. you offer us nothing. get that thru your malnourished, inbred brain

the McLaren report is out cuckold shill. go read it and follow it up with kill yourself

what have you done for this country you stupid mother fucker??

and no getting on Sup Forums and bumping threads doesnt count towards our effort. kill yourself you wanna be.

>weve been doing our own thing

>washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/10/21/u-s-accidentally-delivered-weapons-to-the-islamic-state-by-airdrop-militants-allege/?utm_term=.3e6c1f10f4dd
>"""""accidentally"""""
>it keeps happening over and over

yup

> and then the cuck implied this doesnt happen in theater

can you please kill youself? or go peep on your mom showering, inbred.

Jealous american thread.

Keep on Blyat.

get that scumy flag out of here. if i were to look up irrelevant in the dictionary im quite certain i would see that flag

not gonna lie, that made me kek

How do Russians survive on just $291 USD per month?

What is it like to be so poor?

Russia has always been cheating cock suckers. they love their propaganda.

Top fucking kek m80

Time to nuke it.

Everyone is on the juice though

everything is cheaper...

You must a fucking Californian. You people are handicapped