How do we cure heroin addicts Sup Forums?

How do we cure heroin addicts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/psychotropic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nature will handle it for us

these mainstream media memes are getting out of control

Duterte Style

Free helicopter rides

>wasting money on degenerates

Leave them be. They always need a higher dose.

7.62 NATO

MAYNESTREEM METEOR

let them live a nice long life on government aid and fund their addiction until they die and then write poetry at their funeral about how caring and kind they were to others, and pretend like nothing was wrong.

bump

Buckshot mouthwash

We used to throw them in institutions to get them clean, some would stop using, others would go back to using.
Now we just ignore the problem or we just whine about it 24/7 without actually offering any solutions.

My opinion is you make addiction treatment free and available to all, and you go after dealer/suppliers as hard as you possibly can. That would be the two-pronged approach which would severely reduce the number of addicts.

State legalized Ayahuasca-therapies.

Ayauhausca won't do anything except frighten them. Maybe you meant ibogaine.

>tfw all first worlders has drink ayahuasca by now
>tfw I never even smoked a cigarrete

I think I should at least try marihuana one day.

I heard recently that psychotropics actually can help with this sort of addiction.

Hammer nail into head
Take it out, use on next subhuman
Definitely not worth a bullet

Hey, the ammo cost incured helps the police do some field training.

Give them free heroin.

Seriously. They'll stop being a problem.

Convicted of crime to fund drugs;
1 chance to rehab and become functioning members of society, if that fails euthanasia.

youth in asia to all of them

A bullet. Cheap and effective.

I and Kek both support this.

Cold turkey

I know how to beat heroin addiction, i've done it.
this is pretty much it. Once I replaced it with methadone, or suboxone would work too, if not better, the dependent now is free to work on his mental health and not worry about his addiction. After 6 months of stable methadone and CBT classes I was ready to start detoxing methadone, took 2.5 years to detox and I continued my CBT classes until I got off methadone, then continued to be a productive member of my community, got my gun rights and voting rights back, voted trump.

Putting and addict on state funded methadone or opiate replacement therapy will be cheaper than jail on tax payers money and actually provides results compared to jail sentences.

methadone, heroin, morphine, bupenorphine, whatever, they all work as maintainence therapy opiates while you work through your mental problems that led to addiction in the first place.

this

Needle exchange programs and treatment centers - expensive.

Or you change the education program of the country that cucks its children so that they see no future but drugs. You make education great again. Bring back the 3 Rs and the classics. Emphasize a moral religious background and give the children a solid foundation from which to jump into the world. Sorry it's all right there.

We need to make the cuck sjw religion go away.

Internment in an arbeitslager

Give them free methadone.

And stop equating soft drugs like marijuana to heroine.

all these edgy replies, sure is reddit in here

Heroin is a psychotropic

Another crusade when?

when we run out of heroin suppliers again

We must make sure more fentanyl is being cut in it, the problem will solve itself

Ovens the answer is always ovens

So it checks out then

Bullet to the head.

> How do we cure heroin addicts Sup Forums?
9 grams of lead subcutaneously, I guess.

purge
them
all

Make heroin 100% legal.

> pizza

Is that an ayylmao behind Trump?

They either become enlightened to the true suffering or they fade away.

There is no 3rd way.

Treat it like a medical problem instead of a criminal one.

Teach them to think for themselves instead of the collective.

Give 'em heroin.

Except that they are all criminals in one way or another

kick out western forces (saudi and israel also) from middle east countries). there still would be heroin but a shitton less

I know heroin addicts. You can't cure them, they don't want to be cured.

Estonia is right. Where's your gif?

maybe it's possible to engineer some sort of blood borne virus that we could inject the junkies with and when they share the needles it would solve the problem on its own?
j-just an idea haha

really? you do realize that when governments have decided to give these people heroin and counseling the number of addicts committing crimes dropped from over 70% to less than 1%.

>they don't want to be cured.
That's entirely false. Maybe the shitbags you claim to know don't want to.

>Or you change the education program of the country that cucks its children so that they see no future but drugs. You make education great again. Bring back the 3 Rs and the classics. Emphasize a moral religious background and give the children a solid foundation from which to jump into the world. Sorry it's all right there.

hahahahahaha

yes, because the bible belt, the pinnacle of "christ's way", totally doesnt have the highest rates of divorce, drug use, STD prevalence, infant mortality, etc, in the country.

kill yourself kiddo.

Found the addict

1. lock them up through detox process
2. implant them with a device that releases cyanide upon detection of opiates in bloodstream
they will either stay clean or die. either is fine by me.

What's soo edgy about getting rid of degenerate human waste?

Yeah when you give them the heroin for free they don't have to rob their friends and family in order to get it
Good point!

a bullet

basically. and its cheaper than locking them up.

1 week induced coma.

They say its not ethical due too muscle degeneration and time lost. But that can't be worse than locking them up and letting them rip their own eyelids off.

(You)

no it isn't you fucking moron. it's a depressant. get a clue chump.

ibogaine

2 bullets to the back of the head.
Don't forget to sage low-effort slide shit.

Natural selection.

With more heroin.

fuck you cuck faggot bitch nigga,
learn to english. heroin is psychotropic. depressant is a class of psychotropic drugs

dictionary.com/browse/psychotropic

Flood the market with potent lethal 'heroin' and let the problem solve itself.

Give them all fentanyl.

No the fuck it isn't

I agree with this. Give the dope fiends some fentanyl and they won't be around for long.

you're retarded.

How exactly is an opiate a depressant?

Do tell, Dr. user.

please go look up the definition of psychotropic.

stop being a stupid nigger.

>and we can infect a few fags too and see what happens, what could go wrong? R-right??

In all seriousness, HIV is most likely a natural virus, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was introduced into the homo community on purpose.

You dodged my question completely. Heroin isn't a psychotropic. Do opiates have psychoACTIVE properties? Yes. But heroin is a semi-synthetic opioid so it doesn't fall under "psychoactive".

Heroin is one of several semi-synthetic opioids derived from the morphine. Heroin (diacetylmorphine) is a morphine prodrug; it is metabolized by the liver into morphine after administration. One of the major metabolites of heroin, 6-monoacetylmorphine (6-MAM), is also a morphine prodrug.

Now what's a prodrug? A prodrug is a medication or compound that, after administration, is metabolized (i.e., converted within the body) into a pharmacologically active drug.

Check and mate.

HIV is a man made virus, you know that, right?

I hear lead works wonders. You just need 1 big dose.

please go look up the definition of psychotropic.

stop being a stupid nigger.

Get them into rehabilitation centers, cure their addiction as best as possible, and get as many as possible on the path to becoming members of society.

Locking them up doesn't really help tbqh

Fentanyl.

with cocaine

What is, because it retards the nervous system, Alec

>check and mate
Kill yourself

That is a really good idea. How often do people fail to come out of a coma? Muscle wasting wouldn't be bad if you fed them. Even if you didn't it is only a week.

So every pain killer is a depressant? If that were the case, I'd be on Dilaudid instead of Depakote.

Forced rehab by the government for 3-4 years & make drug use a criminal act punishable by incarceration to scare would-be addicts(degenerates). Don't become like our country which consists of 3-4 million dependent drug users 3-4% of the population because of loose laws concerning drug use/sale

Kills you by depressing the pulmonary system till it stops, for one.

Wrong. I was on a dilaudid and lorazepam drip at the hospital and I didn't lose consciousness.

Try again, rookie

>lorazepam
oh big guy. stop being a faggot that doesnt know what they're talking about.

I prefer dilaudid too.

But to answer your question, yes, most pain killers are depressants.

What's lorazepam, bud? Without Googling it

String em up and hang em

its a benzo i take a handful of each day.