Where does Sup Forums fall on the political spectrum?

Where do your girly lips fall on my naked body?

did someone from tumblr make this?

the use of "yikes" gives it away

What are the symbols placed outside the grid?

This thread is going to die, so I shall save it by posting humorous images.

I am most likely Authoritarian, but it is in order to make a world where we can finally be free.

In truth for one to understand the true duties of a government, one must have an idea of an end goal for humanity

I'm a radical centrist. Ya'll wanna compromise?

On reason full Libertarianism is degenerate is because you WILL get people like pic related.

>tfw I'm Libertarian to excuse lusting after degenerates and having a tranny bf.
It's a free country, my dudes!! :^)

>(((redpanels)))

I stopped somewhere in the middle personally

Post test

Pic related

>anything that agrees with me that isn't Sup Forums is controlled opposition

This is my least favorite meme

Lolberg here, I still dunno what a leppo is.

I have no idea what that is.

Where do you fall if you're a libertarian but only for white people?

Paleoconservative

Purple, but very far right and about 1/3rd down into libertarian from the center line

It's anarcho-transhumanism; i.e. a proactive political philosophy geared around radical science.

Good to know. Degeneracy can be fun, the problem is just that nonwhites ruin the aesthetic.

Based step dad

>Radical Science
Are we talking about things such as genetic manipulation of humans and glow in the dark pigs?

underrated

Yes; all sorts of technologies that change one's body in order to help. Transhumanists fundamentally see no difference between current technologies like medicine, prosthetic arms, skin cream etc. and more advanced stuff like robot arms, genetic manipulation, mind-enhancing drugs etc.

Yeah, but think even more radical, like copying human mind into computers and stuff.

Interesting. So far I'm all for it, since who knows what power humanity will have with a greater understanding of the world around us.

Still, I must ask a question about the symbol used. What's with the black and blue color scheme. Furthermore, why do several political ideologies I see here have that half black symbol on them?

I'm a Trumpist paleocon

why did i get this result?????????????????????????????????????????????

cuz ur a fag

omelette

Because this political compass is fucking garbage and puts 90% of people in the green box.

I'm an ENFP

fucking google it cunt jesus christ

This is really bad, no time to explain.