RECOUNT IN PA!!

Jill stiens legal team has convinced the federal judge in pa start a recount of all paper ballots! and to allow examination of a sample of voting machines across the state!

will be russia hacks found! pa officially disbarred from electoral college.

thoughts?

Trump will win votes from this.

Nice source you fucking faggot

Fake news.
PA didn't use paper ballots.

>most votes overturned in a recount is like ~1000
>penn is 100k+ in favour of republicans

tep kik

Hasn't Killary lost like 30k in Wisconsin?

I see nothing wrong with a recount desu

If Trump is right that there are illegal votes then a recount should expose it. I'm actually very curious to see what the results are from this. This could be good.

I've heard 50k, but that's without absentee ballots.

UPDATE

i fucked up, source was wrong he just called to tell me.

the case is still going in philly.

dont hate me Sup Forums

delete this thread mods

I hate this jew

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

i know this is total bullshit, but just for fun: a federal judge stopped the MI recount, which guaranteed president trump's MI win.

that means at best, WI and PA flip, sending 30 electoral votes to evil hillary. which would put her at 262 and president trump at 276.

which means trump wins no matter what.

you lost, bitch. fuck off.

kek

Lets' expose more Democratic vote rigging like in MI then stop the count. Don't stop there, do VA too!

Is this how the evil Ruskies hacked the paper ballots?

the 30 was a couple days ago so it might well be up to 50k now.

>thoughts

this is probably being done to prove how few people actually voted for Clinton

can't wait until we get to blue zone recounts and we find out Clinton got 10% of the total vote

It's too late user, it's too late

can anyone tell me the name of that slav meme with the guy that has a blank ass stare and gets photoshopped getting fucked in the ass?

thanks in advance!

I fucking hate communists.

You forgot about faithless (blackmailed or bribed) electors.

no, YOU forgot about the fact that pennsylvania has laws AGAINST faithless electors. meaning all 20 are trump's. meaning game over.

evil hillary lost. president trump is happening. there is NOTHING you can do. give it up, faggot.

I've never had sex before, and probably never will again but whatever the outcome of the outcome will be they all will result in the same thing as the 100% chance of what will happen will happen. You know what I mean? If You I flip a coin and then it lands on the heads or tails it lands on the flipped side of 100% chance though the schooling systems will school you about it being 50% chance it is not it is actually 100% chance from the chance of what it will land on because of variables not taken for granted for. accounted in

Hey I use this same pen to spy on m'y roomate girlfriend showering !

judge said he would rule monday in Pennsylvania.

>what are absentee ballots?
Send her some money, faggot.

post pics

>I say faggot so I'm cool lol
No, you're an idiot.