Tfw there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to graduate, get a job...

>tfw there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to graduate, get a job, and get enough to immigrate anywhere legally before this country turns into either Syria or Venezuela

i thought you could immigrate legally to the us easily, you wuz kangz after all...

ooh noo.. that sucks

Fuck you KANG.

Same here ;_;

yeah if youre a shitskin just go to germoney

;_;

I feel the same lately

>Study military
>Find Weapons
>Find Like Minded People
>?
>Profit

This

but you wuz kangs? can't you build a inter dimensional space ship or something?

kek

Nice, looks like you'll be stuck with the scum of your kind. We don't need you in europe.

Just go to Germany

Come here, we already took in millions of animals so it won't really make any difference. Yes I realize turkey is also a shithole about to explode but still better than middle east

You can make some money if you're smart enough and enjoy yourself in secular western coast

whats wrong with Mother Russia?

which is more unstable: turkey or egypt?

Easier to ask what is right.

Egypt has already collapsed once in the last decade, so I'd say that's a pretty good indicator.

You can go anywhere you want, just not here.

i see.

If all the smart people leave, Egypt will never be great again.

Stay.

Theres only one correct answer here

it can't be that hard. should have strolled into germany while the doors were open

Hey, you should hang yourself!

Problem solved.

just go to germany lol

Why would he come here if he wants to avoid ending up in Syria 2.0?

Egypt ofc

Turkey is allright if you live on the western or southern coast. We live a secular life style, have more white people than US and good weather. Peasants and subhumans from inner anatolia and east ruined the cities pretty bad but when you have your own circle of decent people it's not really that bad. We value friendship and look after each other.

I expect a great happening in close future though. Economic collapse, another coup, civil war or maybe regime change into a islamic dictatorship. We're used to happenings so no biggie

On a scale of 1-10 how hot r u?

I know some cuties who will give you a green card if you're good looking enough.

Are you muslim?
We have a new student from Egypt in our lab, and he is extremely annoying. Talking loudly, standing too close (almost touching), barely comprehensible English, interrupting people when they are answering his questions, no respect for his superiors, praying several times a day.
Is this muslim behavior, or arabic in general?

You don't happen to know any people interested in ugly fatties, do you?

Muslim.

Most Syrians/Jordians/Egyptians I've met (american citizens) have been completely normal dudes.

Is it actually bad in Russia?

From what I've heard in the news is that the economy is getting better there and you overall seem to be recovering some strength as a country since the USSR fell.

You are welcome in Algeria anytime user.

We just keep getting more and more into shit and crisis tbqh.
I mean it's livable, but there are no actual signs of it getting better.

i will become a doc just in time for the racewar

>go to the sea shore
>get in water
>start drowning
>italian activists will come to rescue you
>take you to italy
>"welcome to EU, fell free to do whatever you want"

that's basically how it works anyway, where's the problem Ahmed?

Fuck you, just stay in Egypt. Al Sisi is based.

Don't worry, friend.
I've heard ISIS was an Egyptian god

You need Varg in your life. Listen to Varg.
>Convert
>Grab guns
>Overthrow nation
>Force people to accept the new Gods
>Become Pharaoh
>Invade the middle east
>Throw out the philistine trash and re-enslave their peoples
>level Jewrusalem with the ground and build a big fat pyramid on the entire spot.
>Yfw KEKs light shine on you giving you many digits to come.