OY VEY GOYIM KEEP BUYING STOCKS

OY VEY GOYIM KEEP BUYING STOCKS

We know when the bubble will pop though

Jan 21?

They've been floating dec 19 for fed shenanigans, so probably not on dec 19.

I feel like it will go up much more before it pops though. Like you said, we don't know when it will pop. Best thing to do is buy puts for 6+ months away.

theres no bubble tho...

LOL

When Yellen raises interest rates. Luckily our President will call that shit out on his Twatter

I don't think that will happen because markets are already pricing in 90+ % chance of rate hikes and markets are rising. Whatever happens on the 14th I'll be trading it though...

The faster it pops, the better. Or else people will blame Trump.

they'll blame trump anymay

Buying stocks right after the bubble pops.

but there isn't. in 10 years, there's been about 33% growth. there's no irrational exuberance.

Pot stocks bout to run da game.

u herd it here first.

itll go up because of bonds being sold off. after the bond sell off, the interest rate hike comes in and boosts the dollar in strength, which dampens us equities demand.

there will be a "correction" but it's not going to be a crash. just different parts of the economy will do better than what you're seeing in OPs pic

What index is this? I can't read the shitty text.

>0 interest rates
>high P/E
>8 years since last correction
>bond selloff already happening
>long term rates climbing much faster than short term
>companies at all time high in leveraging
>companies won't be able to buy back as many stocks anymore
>put/call ratio showing much higher downside in stocks
Yeah everything's fine keep buying stocks

long term the dow looks pretty linear
you're manipulating the axes of the graph in a misleading way
suck a dick

Logarithmic axis is more appropriate because stocks rise and fall exponentially. If you think that graph looks linear you've obviously don't know shit about regression.

Don't even bother. He uses windows and google.

Queue: Breaking the habit.

>long term the dow looks pretty linear
top fucking lol

Does anyone wanna run a linear regression with R-sq to show how dumb user is? I'd do it, but don't have any software on this computer.

>0.5% onr
>markets priced in a couple of years worth of hikes
>high p/e on extremely specific stocks
>an arbitrary amount of time to pass for a correction
>bond sell off means us market crash for some reason
>long term rates don't usually fall when short term goes up, vice versa too...
>companies not using their leverage to get cheap costs now instead of high costs later
>companies securing market share so they can buy back stock
>not understand options at all

lets just point and laugh. he has no idea of what R2 is.

Running the regression now

It's been 8 years since the last recession (model is fairly accurate) and the fed still hasn't raised interest rates. That means that when this does happen the fed will have no way of dealing with it so it will be a completely organic crash which is great because we're overdue but bad because it'll be violent

>Doesn't understand WACC
>Implying markets don't reflect human error and bias
>pic related
>can be represented as a poisson distribution
>not saying they should fall but the yield curve is steepening rapidly
>those cheap costs are going away and that will hurt earnings
>price is increasing partially because of buybacks
>Rsq is % variance in Y explained by X

SELL! SELL !SELL!SELL! SELL !SELL!SELL! SELL !SELL!SELL! SELL !SELL!SELL! SELL !SELL!SELL! SELL !SELL!SELL! SELL !SELL!

black tuesday was a bubble, and the rise after black monday was a bubble. right now? it'd need to be around 150 to be a bubble.

see
Overall the markets will continue on their upward trends.

We'll see a dip in the new year, as we are in a "tech bubble" of sorts, but the top F500 companies have literally trillions sitting liquid in offshores, and the banking system at this point will be deemed "too big too fail", get "bailed out" by the IMF & WB

Most investors with real wealth play long, hedge against, and profit from panic in the meanwhile with their side fund allocated for just such coming times.

When billions are being "lost", they're also being "made" via other options and methods.

Just get comfy & don't be guided by emotion

The vast majority won't. Just diehard libs.

The trouble begins when Trump fails to actually revive the economy, because THAT would look like his fault. Nevermind the fact that this economy is inherently prone to crisis and they will happen every 8-10 years regardless of who is in charge or what policies they enact.

>150 P/E
I can't even tell if you're serious at this point

>markets are already pricing in 90+ % chance of rate hikes and markets are rising
>markets are already pricing in
>Falling for the Efficient Market Jew

im just waiting for the market to crash so i can spend ~$30k cash buying a shit load of land

> trouble begins when Trump fails to actually revive the economy, because THAT would look like his fault. Nevermind the fact that this economy is inherently prone to crisis and they will happen every 8-10 years regardless of who is in charge or what policies they enact
Trump you can tell is ready for just this, he knows the cycles, and also knows how to promote and encourage entrepurial endeavours and innovation via incentives. He'll blow his entire bank roll to die with a good legacy I'd image. Some things are worth more than numbers and metals, and becoming immortalized in human history would be one of them

I don't think you understand how bad the next crash is going to be. Central banks are out of ammo, developing countries are already in a recession, deflationary forces abound, commodities have been fucked for a year, Europe is close to collapse, and America is in a pre-revolutionary state.

There will never be economic growth again, once this baby pops.

>a random stock p/e dictates the entire us equities market

>30k
>shitload of land

that will literally buy you less than a square foot in the only livable cities in the country.

have fun living in iqualit or yukon

He can get a decent amount of desert land in Nevada for that. Although he'll need a gun to fight off coyotes, and I don't mean the four-legged kind.

>stock market crash during holiday shopping/employment
Not bloody likely. Wait a few weeks though.

Try again, dipshit.

When Dow hits 20k, the bubble will burst so hard, even China will tremble.
The Fed reserve is going to raise the rates, 2008 style.

What should I do to save my money?
Gold or its very risky?

Dragon dildos

Normal or Swedish?

Historically alcoholic beverage stocks do well during economic downturns since unemployed men tend to drink more than employed men.

The Stallion is the most solid investment

Also I've invested in a Blue Wale silicone beauty, priceless, because it allows you to cuddle up next to it like a body pillow after fun times.

Why don't you read zerohedge instead.

Also if everything will start, it will start in Europe. US economy is god damn golden compared to the shit that is happening in EU. What Europe needs is a damn good 2008 but amplified tenflod and EU govts are doing their best to make it happen.

This. Same m8, Canada didn't get the same housing crash as y'all did years back, so it's gonna tumble like a house of bricks here

The owners of these systems will not let it fail completely, as that would likely trigger a pitch-fork revolution.

There will merely be a shift of wealth once again like 2008. The sky will not fall, like most people seem to think. (I use to be a doomsayer until I kept reading more...)

>There will never be economic growth again
Haha we'll be alright m8, the sun will keep rising, bread will keep being baked, the farmers will keep farming, etc etc.

I expect a "One World Currency" backed by the IMF/World Bank & the collective nations of the world by 2075

>bond bubble(the real bubble) is exploding
>60+ trillion market with no place to go
>muh p/e ratio that international money gives zero fucks about
>muh gold
>gold doesnt pay dividends

Where does money go then, goldshill?
If anything a hike in rates will accelerate stocks move up.

>non log scale
>almost 20 years explosive growth
>but only compared against a very specific instrument

Try again.

the money goes to private investments not open to the public. this means smaller businesses taking away market share from the companies that comprise the djia,

This.

Up 20% and made about 3k in dividends this year..I mean this is really nice for me I dont understand options or anything. Plus when Trump lowers the corp tax rate from 35% to 15% profits will see a nice boost. I'm gonna keep buying.

user please, do you even trade?
>private investment
>private investment with NO liquidity
>entering into something you wont be able to get out

Stop believing the clowns at zerohedge, they have been "predicting" a crash since 2011 only to be BTFO every.single.time.

You guys will get the crash you all want, but only after the DOW is around 30k and has bankrupted all of you.