GTFO and go to:
/x/
G*d Like Productions
Above Top Secret
Misinfowars
Prison Planet

Tinfoil autism

/x/-tier faggotry

literally designed to make us appear insane and marginalize trump supporters as crazy people

Thoughts?

I think it's one of the most compelling images I've ever seen.

What could be going on there?

>All these shills pretending that Sup Forums didn't read the leaked emails

The shill presence is real ITT.

I wonder how the shills will debunk the coordinated press releases defending Comet Ping Pong and Besta. Or the Washingtonian's early article concerning "A white blonde gun wielder that went to investigate fake news at this "real" pizzeria that can't even cook a proper pizza"

This post smells familiar

Can you autists just give up already, there is no way you will be able to win, it's better to just give up and use your time more wisely and productively

holy shit you're making it so obvious

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=qX1z60k6N3g

Oi vey my man

>millions of Sup Forumsocks arent about to be on break with max time on their hands

Get ready to be out shilled k3k

The best way to hide a truth in a conspiracy is add even more bs conspiracy. If people had stuck with the basics of perverts wanting to touch kids it might have got somewhere. But faggots come in adding all this satan, mad rituals and voodoo nonsense. Now no one wants to know. And normies that might of shown an interest in finding out the truth won't come near it.

The focus on Comet Ping Pong distracts from Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up.

The mainstream media is doing all they can, including shilling here, to draw attention to the parts of Pizzagate that sound the silliest to normies.

they won't touch:
>Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up

whats a good pizza to order. im going to call them

They should repaint it the green looks tacky

A pizza shop at the center of a retarded conspiracy autists have latched onto.