Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oyBHnQubHR0?t=548
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=KhjIFX9mMKg
youtube.com/watch?v=lO2wUR_9L9E
youtube.com/watch?v=ReWiYTf9Krc
youtube.com/watch?v=w08IluLiN6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shabbot is at 7 15, will pol be celebrating the sabbath tonight at their local synagogoes?

This nigga is so funny.

Is he a sand nigger?

just got back from shabbat and breaking it by being on Sup Forums

If you break shabbat you are 100% like a goy and have no share of the world to come.

I'm not Jewish, I don't care about Jews.

Shabbas starts 18 minutes before sundown and ends at Havdalah 72 minutes after sunset on Saturday. If you didn't live in a G-d forsaken goyish area, you would hear sirens to notify you of this.

Remember to welcome the shabbas bride.

Shalom friend!
I'm with a naval law firm, Sea Men Representation, based out of Tel Aviv, we know our Talmud as well as our law codes and I believe I can help you.
The Jews have never been known as a maritime people, but ever since Zion has been restored, the fishing industry has picked up quite a bit amongst us. Like anything, our traditions have not prevented us from dominating the local industries. With the boom however, did arise one odd problem: How do you deal with a storm on the open seas on the day of Sabbat?
It's kind of tricky, different maneuvers require different rabbis to authorize, but we can help you proceed with any tasks you deem urgent whilst still living according to Abraham's covenant.
Feel free to contact us should you have a specific case in mind.

Should I apply to Yeshiva Law School?
Seems like a fast track to become a ny lawyer or learned elder of zion

Personally, I recommend daycare at any local Synagogue and finding humor in Mel Gibson's 'Passion of the Christ', but I've never had any formal education myself.

oy vey

yes this

the people i know that went there are working as attorney's and seem to enjoy their careers however i work in criminal and have never seen a yeshiva grad in the wild. so i guess my answer is it depends what kind of law you want to do.
sabbath is for family.
i will be having a nice dinner with my girlfriend after work.
>remember welcome the shabbas bride.
HA! my uncle used to say that all the time as a nonsequitur- still makes me laugh to think about it. hes also the only other person i ever met that used that phrase... Bruce is that you?
Shabat Shalom
HEY!
Shabat shalom!
HEY!
SHABAT SHABAT!
SHABAT
SHABAT SHALOM!
(x2)

Judaism is a defunct religion.

Every single Jew goes to hell.

Also, the Holocaust didn't happen.

>stop breaking shabbat

It's almost sunset on friday, OP... get off the internet, and stay away from lightswitches.

Not on the west coast

>Not on the west coast

I thought they went by sunset in israel.

Can you talk about the armenian genocide?

shut up before I stuff your ass with aid dollar and smack you so hard with my nose you'll look like a shekel pinata

new lecture
he starts with a vivid description of ISIS guys chopping off jews' heads
youtu.be/oyBHnQubHR0?t=548

stop letting arabs vote

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo

Mizrahi is a televangelist and not worth my time along with 90% of so called rabbis. Also electricity isn't fire therefore in not breaking the shabboth. Good try though

pray for my tikkun h'brit
youtube.com/watch?v=KhjIFX9mMKg

youtube.com/watch?v=lO2wUR_9L9E

youtube.com/watch?v=ReWiYTf9Krc

Oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=w08IluLiN6o

Shabbat begins 30 minutes before sundown retard.

Yes.

>2016
>Still taking "7th day" literally
>mfw

>5776
>not taking The Bible literally
get a load of this goy, ill bet he doesn't even believe in the imminent arrival of the messiah and the literal resurrection of the dead which will follow

>HA! my uncle used to say that all the time as a nonsequitur- still makes me laugh to think about it. hes also the only other person i ever met that used that phrase... Bruce is that you?

There's literally a song called Lecha Dodi that is about welcoming the sabbath bride that is sung every Friday. So, no.

>lightswitches
>electricity is fire
Ultra-orthocuck detected. Halakhic Rationalist Jews know better.