WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
youtu.be/2dhPyipbnMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so? what's the problem here?

>just fuck my shit up again senpai
>but this time make it permanent

Who do you think Hilldog would have picked?

So nothing?

Probably the same guy

drain that swamp

Its better to control your enemies where you can find them

true, in a sense he placed the guy in the spotlight, now everyone knows about him and will be watching his decisions

The Jew is working for White America now

>Jews good with money
>Why you putting Jews in control of money?

If you think a president can change economic policies without the consent of elites you are delusional. They have power to fuck economy up.

I like how people knowingly misinterpret drain the swamp as kicking anybody with any experience out of the white house... instead of just getting rid of corruption, which is what trump explicitly said it meant

So what was the point of electing Trump?

H would have caused WW3

Trump = jews

did you think his kids became jewish converts just as a joke?

Sup Forums fell for JIDF yet again

THE WALL, YOU FAG

no, sorry, truml is not prosecutung hillary,, no wall will be built, and goldman sachs execs have been appointed. Trump tricked you.

The thing we have 30 threads up about already, post in one of those instead of shitting up the catalog

there isnt going to be a wall.

Pretty much. People are equating the swamp to the 1%, which is never what Trump said at all.

It's the national economic council OP, its literally nothing.

Lol, that's not happening either.

I don't see why not. Jews have it better here than any other society they've imposed themselves on. They should be thankful

How can Sup Forums ever recover?

Did anybody seriously think Trump wasn't a Keynesian? We're not swearing in Ron Paul here, folks.

Jews who Jew for America are good Jews.

hahahah....Amerifag's, your country is run by kikes and is being flooded with Mexicans....when will you stop eating fast food and take your country back???

Funny. A few months ago you monkeys were telling everyone who told you this was going to happen cucks and shills.

How does it feel to be a useful idiot?

>forcing GS jew to work under judicial oversight to fullfill platform objectives
>lifetime lobbying ban
>now the subject of undivided public attention
you tell me

Trump would lie, but not Pence.

Well if you want to get someone with experience in finance and economics, you're pretty much limited to bankers and hedge fund managers.

The only reason why Trump will be inaugurated is because the system is too corrupt and powerful. Clinton won the popular vote by a landslide, but the voting system is designed to favour the establishment so Trump still won. Same reason why we have a disgusting Tory government despite them only getting about 35% of the votes in 2015.

His white house team is exactly what the establishment wanted because contrary to what Sup Forums believed, Trump was indeed the establishment candidate.

Sup Forums was wrong yet again

This is CTR in it's second phase. Please fuck off.

gotta kick all the shit skins out then we can think about austrian eco.... which will be never

...Critics of Cohn attribute to him an arrogant, aggressive, abrasive and risk-prone work style. They see his "6-foot 3-inch & 320lbs" as intimidating, as he might "sometimes hike up one leg, plant his foot on a trader's desk, his thigh close to the employee's face and ask how markets were doing"

seems like a nice guy that triggers cucks and feminists

Are you fucking brain damaged? Of course he's not gonna prosecute now. Obummer would just pardon her. Anyway, separation of Powers. He won't lock her up, but the AG when he's acting president will. Believe me because I'm from the future.

>goldman sachs
>not corruption

OY VEY

He's tapping him for a white mana. He'll probably use it to cast a spell then end his turn.

pence isnt the president and has no desire to see a wall.

wall = less immigrants = higher wages/labor costs = bad for the capitalist class.

Government Goldman and Donnie Trump are NOT going to get wages up. he hired a fast food guy to run the dept of labor. an industry that employs illegals. There is 0 desire in the administration to up the price of labor. Enjoy your meximerica. Trump & friends have the money to leave. you dont.

This is nonsense. This is the opposite of draining the swamp.

I think its a result of some shady deal with Soros. Notice how he isn't being pestered much anymore by his paid protesters.

>allcaps

This

No it's not. This is a liberal attempting to troll.
These threads were around long before CTR was ever formed. It's a typical format that gets plenty of (you)s
This thread will probably get 200+ replies

sage btw

TRIP QUADS
KEK HAS SPOKEN
youtube.com/watch?v=Y23YtUAZieQ
10 FEET HIGHER.

Occam's razor, he was probably just lying during his campaign. Not very surprising.

>orange Jew picking Jews

No surprise here.

Once a jew, always a jew. Jews in the money system are the most reptilian of all. Enjoy continue living that delusion Trump is any different. Hes just a political outsider, but hes warmed up to the business side.

Listen guys, the most influential person ever born was a Jew, and very few can be trusted. But Trump knows what he's doing. Since Berry Goldstein is in the innie circle, he is the only one who can reverse the effects of Judaism's influence in global markets, shifting the means of production back to America

Trumpkins will find an excuse even for this
>hurr keep your friends close and enemies closer
Their naivety never ceases to amaze me.

If Trump said he was in favor of white genocide 80% of the people on Sup Forums would still support him.

Kek has blessed this post.

>tfw you've been played

better lube up boys because we're all about to be FUCKED HARD

Didn't Hitler put a bunch of bankers in his cabinet?

>B-but he's one of us right goys?

Trump will always be a New York elite.

I don't know how fucking stupid people can be.

Here's what's going to happen. At some point during the next 4 years, the economy is going to tank. Badly. And not accidentally. And GS will scoop in and buy up all those assets they want on the cheap. That is how they operate. And GS and Trump will make a killing, and you dumb trumpcucks are going to get ass raped. Watch and see.

And treasury secretary is "literally nothing" too?

clueless cuck

>not hiring the best people

absolute cuck, everyone knows you hire a jew to sort out your finances

>why won't Donald hire some no name banker from a shit company all because he won't be from GS?

Yeah, fuck hiring competent people and shit.

The Treasure Secretary was bad but this is a literal who gives a fuck position with no real power or influence in the grand scheme of things. This guy probably lost power, if anything.

His net worth is one of the lowest on the cabinet. Not even joking.

He may be Goldman Sachs, but he may be our insider

He'll be our George Soros. Just need to make sure we off him once he's fulfilled his purpose.

He isn't appointing him because of donation money, that's already a start.
Plus they won't be able to lobby for 10years, double win.

Or maybe he is just picking the best people for the job? You do realize some of these people were working on his campaign, right?

this

We dun goofed

>He may be Goldman Sachs, but he may be our insider

This is the second nigger from Goldman Sachs that Trump has appointed to his cabinet.

He could have chosen people like Ron and Rand Paul, John McAfee, and Austin Peterson--but he's surrounding himself with the same people that have always been in power.

Did you really believe Trump was going to make any real difference at all? The path we're walking may take a twist or two to sidestep an obstacle here and there but the destination will always be the same. Not fully accepting that Jews really do control absolutely fucking everything at this point is bluepilled as fuck. They want to get us there as quietly and as quickly as possible but if the brakes need to be tapped every now and then because they've gone a bit too fast then so be it but we're all going to get there eventually.

Trump and the general rise of the right is just a swerve in the road. A pacifier. A distraction. A temporary appeasement. Whatever you want to call it. It's just to settle everyone back down and create a false sense of security while in reality the machine just rolls on and on. People will get distracted by the small things but the big picture will never change. Brexit was the same. One or two frogs jumped out the pot because the heat was turned up to quick. They're just turning down the heat and then they'll throw us all back in.

Drain the swmp.

Jk. Making the swamp more stagnent

Wtf, Im with her now

you all should have voted for Hilldawg so you could just not have borders, that would make these issues better right my man?

le Trump gassing people meme though!

Drumpftards will find a way to defend this, they always do.

>implying Trump cares more about Republicans than he does fellow business partners

this Gary Cohn looks like a pedophile, are we sure he's never been busted for pedophilia or child abuse or any other kind of sexual deviancy?

>he's surrounding himself with the same people that have always been in power.

they probably threatened to shoot him if he didn't go along with the plan,

isn't this guy one of the people suspected of being part of the Podesta sex ring?

>Drumpftards will find a way to defend this, they always do.

nothing he does can be defended.

but you and I still wonder what the fuck he will do. and that's part of why we elected him.

TRUMP doesn't do shit. Trump is a puppet. You all got played like the arrogant little fools you are.

he'll earn less money in government and jews are good with money like it or not

i dont know why people are so dumb to not see this.

keep your friends close, keep the kikes in your fist and squeeze.

>Trump is a puppet.

lol. he may be a thin-skinned idiot, but he is not a puppet.

>John McAfee
>Austin Memereson

Is this a shitpost?

I never expected Trump to be any different. I was just kinda hoping America would have a civil war. That's the only way anything will change.

If you thought Trump was going to change anything, you are a moron.

No.

Austin Peterson is Ok, John McAfee is cool af, though.

>JEW S A

youtu.be/2dhPyipbnMs

he's already changed the whole system.

he's a freak. but he's not a politician.

Life aint black n white
See >88d chess

>he's already changed the whole system.

hm?

If this does happen they'll find a way to blame it on the previous administration and neocons will wash their hands of the whole thing. The cycle repeats.

>I was just kinda hoping America would have a civil war

most americans are fat and happy, no matter what you see on the "news".

civil wars only happen when the middle class is hungry.

He's president. Of course he's a puppet. He's nowhere near the most powerful person in even this country and he clearly demonstrates on a daily basis he does not know what he's doing. You think donald fucking illiterate trump orchestrated the russian hack of Clinton's email server, the leak to wikileaks, the sedition of the FBI, the republicans' choice to refuse to allow a new supreme court judge? In hindsight, there is a vast and long-playing conspiracy here for some reason I don't quite grasp yet. But one thing is for sure: donald trump sure as fuck isn't smart enough to be the mastermind behind it.

My guess is that bankers are a heavy component (as always) in this, but they're not alone.

>he's already changed the whole system.
lol what, how has he done that?

I like how now Goldman Sachs is a bad word. But was great under Hillary. Difference is Trump isn't owned by them. He will fire these shits if they suck like it was anundashoah. But I doubt it, he said he knew some nasty mfers, no fucking shit they work for GS.

no offense. serious question: are you two CNN interns?

no

>experience
Well he's got some kind of experience. At being a white-collar scammer.

Yep but don't worry logic was never the lefts strong point

>a single twitter post
UNDIVIDED PUBLIC ATTENTION