In his final address to America’s armed forces, President Barack Obama reminded troops that once Donald J...

>In his final address to America’s armed forces, President Barack Obama reminded troops that once Donald J. Trump becomes president, soldiers have a duty to question his authority and criticize him
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/07/obama-urges-soldiers-to-question-trumps-authority-criticize-our-president/

what did he mean by this?

wow what a faggot, everyone in the military fucking hates this nigger

Obama molests children and his wife has a penis.

I hope Trump pulls the military out of every middle east country and slashes pentagon budget.
Watch all those libtards try to spin it.

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER.

Seriously. German armed forces are ordered to follow their conscious.

Yes, man who suggested that all criticism of him was based on racism thinks the president needs more criticism.

What a despicable little coward.

95% of the Military supported Trump you dumb fucking nigger!

>Obama thinks the military is on his side

droning weddings and bombing hospitals.

There's your legacy m8

Would be terrible if Trump took away SS detail for ex-presidents ;-p

He was probably talking to the faggots and Private Martinez

He's technically right. Soldiers swear an oath to the constitution and it's virtues, not to presidents or administrations

Why do they need it anyway?
They don't matter for the country anymore.

Isn't this treason?

Obama is such a worthless nigger.

>soldiers
>having the mental capacity to understand what the word "constitution" means

If Trump loses to a Democrat and he would say the same thing, you'd be cheering.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Of course we do, it's the shit that determines our hit points right?

he's right. american troops don't swear allegiance to the president, they swear it to the constitution.

i know most of Sup Forums thinks soldiers are mindless drones, but for every story you hear about some US troops doing morally dubious shit, there are a dozen more you don't hear about because somebody spoke up and said "this shit ain't right". the emphasis on following orders is following LAWFUL orders.

Yes but soldiers who questioned Obama got slid out of the armed forces. Just ask Gen. Mattis.

So oblamma looks like a hypocrit.

I remember thinking that people who claimed he was a Communist were insane.

it's this kind of shit that makes me want to leave Sup Forums. you're talking about someone who was elected president of the united states twice, and you're posting on a kawaii no japan cartoon internet argument box. the self-delusion you have to be under to believe that he is worthless and you're not is astounding.

he wasn't the best president ever, but he was better than bush. be realistic.

>according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice

thats the important part

Apparently in oblammas dream world, being a hypocrite is not a problem for him.

> all the more reason for the demoncrats defeat.

how much self awareness can this guy lack ? his administration is responsible for the death and misery of millions

if my dick was in your ass youd be cheering. not an argument

W Bush took it away, but Obama got it back for obvious reasons

He was still shit.

I told my family in the spring of 2008 that he was a known communist. They haven't asked for my opinion since and I am not allowed to talk politics in front of them.

>makes me want to leave Sup Forums
No time like the present

He thinks people love him based on his approval rating from the (((pollsters)))

They're already complaining about him reducing spending with air force 1.

He does realize Trump won the military by a frickin shit ton, right?

Go away.

/thread

He won't have to say it. That's the difference.

This self-delusion meme of yours. It it the basis of you next attack on free speech? I'm seeing this meme in a bunch of threads...

He has all the Chelsea Manning types though

Fuck Obongo. Maybe his soldiers should've criticized him when he sent all those drones to the middle-east and invaded like five countries.

should be changed to:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend The Dhanald against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the samefag; and that I will obey the orders of the God Emperor of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to God's word which is law; 1488 WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE!

he was worse than bush

>but he was better than bush

Says the president who did everything is his power to undermine the morale and effectiveness of the armed forces. The only thing I really regret during my service was having this shitskin as my CIC and having to see his purple lipped grinnning face on the quarterdeck wall every morning.

I just gotta ask, was he a different person when he started or was he always like this? Most of my information on him was from my media and you can quess what kind of info that is.

On the upside, you´ll see Trumps face there soon enough.

no upvote for you nigger