Obama orders review of Russian election-related hacking

WE HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT

DAMN YOU OBINGO

But really, they are going to publish (((evidence))) that ebil ruskies undermined your election with cyberattacks and fake news and use it as pretext to go full 1984. Enjoy :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzFdMy4gIdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw America will fall in this century

t. increasingly nervous vodkanigger

Obama is a fake citizen

wasn't trump the pro-cyber-defense candidate too?

No they're not

We gonna kill ISIS

t. 400 lb hacker

You cannot pull a fast one over king nigger

he got them street smarts

It's about the emails, not votes

Link to source faggot

Lmao, why would the voting machines be connected to the internet? Or do they think ruskies sent an army of hackers to do it manually?

its K, just expect riots and civil war

literally the top story on Jewgle rn

theyre not connected to the internet

That's what i meant. How would the election hacking even work?

You underestimate the power of a 400 lbs hacker.

>Obingo
It's Obongo

They used the hacker known as Sup Forums

>oбoнгo ввoдит cлeжкy зa интepнeтoм
>BCEM ПИЗДEЦ

>пyтeнг ввoдит пaкeт яpoвoй
>нy хyли бля, пpopвёмcя

This thread has been invaded by russian hackers, everybody stay calm and give us your passwords

Trust US, folks
Don't trust the FAKE NEWS
The election was RIGGED
Trust US, not all the FAKE NEWS
From FAKE SOURCES like WIKILEAKS

password: icanhaz123*

Cпacибo

Well, you see Vlad, it wasn't hard at all.

wh what?
hard to do what?
Why did you need my password?

Guaranteed that if even some evidence is found Obama is gonna hold that L and not do anything, would be way too big of a deal for America in general and it could probably return to bite him and the dems too eventually.

He'll keep it secret, and I doubt Putin has left any evidence that points towards him anyways.

Since trump is literally appointing GMS and Wallstreet CEOs to run the white house i wouldn't care

Because we're ebil ruskies, we're going to use your password to vote for Putin in the next US election.

obama himself said the elections where in now way hacksble and to stop whining about hacking.

I'm not that afraid of пaкeтa Яpoвoй because whoever's implementing it probably has their hands growing out of the ass. We are so technologically inferiour we can't even go full Orwell, because half's the money on the project is already stolen. USA has the capability to actually suceed at total internet monitoring.

youtube.com/watch?v=MzFdMy4gIdQ

Typical democrap narrative:

>anyone who voted for trump was either an evil meanie, a moron, or tricked into doing it by nebulous evil powers

Why cant they just admit that a large number of reasonable people of above average intelligence or better voted for him? Why do Dems have to turn into apologists and deny the moral agency of any person who contradicts their narrative?

We are about to go full "Saddam Hussein has WMDs" again, but against an actual reemerging global military power, not a towelhead LARPing in the desert. Do liberals not see how this is the same turd wrapped up in a different package?

Yeah. He said they might hack it.
Then he said the election is unriggable after Trump said they might rig it.
Now he says they might hack it.

I am pretty sure that the next move from the people concerned would be sending each other "Santa_Barbara_01x01_4k_UltraHD_60fps.mkv.txt" on cooldown

>Do liberals not see how this is the same turd wrapped up in a different package?
They don't care about geopolitics except when they are told to. Their focus is on destroying "the white man", and that's a domestic thing not foreign