Seriously, the bullying against German-Turkish members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against German-Turkish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since German-Turks are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German-Turk man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German-Turkish man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German-Turkish man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4abhCei1r40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever you say, Abdullah

i didn't read all your bullshit

GET OUT ACHMED
LEAVE MY COUNTRY

STFU Turkroach

But it's my country, too, Manfred.

Inshallah, brother.

Mohammed was a pedo, but this is one of the reasons you joined up isnt it.

Aisha was nine.

Muslims are getting setup bigtime.

Source of your statement ?

What source? Do you want to see my Doppelpass, or what?

Does that trigger you?`

youtube.com/watch?v=4abhCei1r40

Özellikle Alman-Türkler bu grubun en büyük katılımcılarından ve en çok katılımcılarından olduklarından, bu cemaatin Alman-Türk üyelerine karşı yapılan zorbalık elden gidiyor.

Sadece "mem" ya da "şaka" değil, kısır saldırısı ve niyet ne olursa olsun insanları aşağılamakta ve duygulara zarar vermektedir. Burada, güvensiz kaybedenlerden mirasımı tarif eden yıllarca süren sürekli ve gereksiz saldırıların ardından, kendi ülkesinde gurur duymayı zor bulan tek Alman-Türk erkeği olduğumu söyleyemem. Neden İsveçlileri ya da Amerikalıları zorbalık yapmıyorsunuz? Utanılacak huzurlu küçük yurdumuzdan daha fazla şey yok mu? İtalyanlar bizden daha az zorbaca davranıyorlar ve yine de bizler Avrupa'daki en saf beyazız.

Sadece şaka değil, bir meme tekrar tekrar tekrar sistematik olarak tekrarlandığında, nihayetinde tekrar etmenin niyetinden bağımsız olarak bir gerçek haline gelir. Ve bu artık şakalar değil, o zaman zararlı!
Bir Alman-Türk erkeğini yüzüne "cuck" (hiç de doğru değil) diyor musunuz? Dünya Alman-Türk adamının nazik, huzurlu ve çalışkan bir tuzuna "çörek" derler mi dersin? Bu sözleri diğer beyaz kardeşine söyler misiniz? Şimdi utanıyormusun Lanet olası yozlaşmış mısın?

Öldürücü ulusal gururunuz, bölen beyazlarınız birbirlerine karşı, bu inanılmaz derecede tiksindirici davranışı yaptığınızda destek vermeyi iddia ettiğiniz şeyin tersini yapıyor. Bu yüzden şimdi durmanızı öneriyorum.

What

swedish turk here too

the hate is getting ridicilious.

If you're so fucking triggered, why don't you and your countrymen actually do something about it? Ever thought of that? Maybe, intervene in the destruction, rape, and pillaging of your once-great nation? That perhaps your hurt feelings are less important than the 1000 year history of Germany and the fact that it is being destroyed by corrupt politicians.

Man the fuck up, Germany. I love you as a brother, but seriously, get some fucking balls and organize your country around some basic national dignity.

Did you even read his comment? He's a German-Turk and part of the problem.

>part of the problem
We german turks helped you rebuilding german. I think we are part of the solution, actually.

Fuck Turks. Also fuck anyone who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're." Learn to speak American the way God and His lieutenant on Earth, General Eisenhower, intended for the German people.

Are you Muslim? Yes? Then you're part of the problem.

You gotta lotta pasta lately, germcuck.

Did a turk bang your sister or something? So much irrational hate...

I respect all religions. There is freedom of religion in germany after all.

The Armenian Genocide happened.

>did a Turk bang your sister

No, but they might. That's the problem. I have no problem with people that aren't Christian, but I do have a problem with Muslims, because Islam is more dominant and political than any other religion. I don't think Islam is compatible with our constitution. "Freedom of religion" makes no sense when the religion in question is incompatible with several articles of our constitution.

REMOVE KEBAB

This is b8 right? How are you even on this site if it's not

Seriously, the bullying against English-Turkish members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since English-Turks are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only English-Turk man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a English-Turkish man a "pole"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth English-Turkish man that they are a "kebap"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

K*rtler yaptığı

>upset about Sup Forums being mean
:/

Why are the majority of Turks in Germany vote for the Islamist dictator Erdogan?

Most of them are filthy peasant scum.

Of course nobody likes you

german turks support erdogan
most of your families still can't speak german after years of living here
muslims in turkey kill christians and nobody cares
the only thing you do is demand things

Doppelpass

> ein Pass oder kein Pass, verpiss dich

FUCK OFF ACHMED

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Haha, was willst du dagegen machen? CDU wählen?

Woops, Merkel hat gesagt, der bleibt definitiv. Hahaha.

>my country

Didn't you just call yourself turkish achmed?

I'm german-turk just like you have dutch-moroccans for example. It's not a hard concept, Fritten-Brudi.

So if germany and turkey go to war where does you loyalty lie? Why can you not choose where too live? Why are you in Germany if you love turkey so much?

And yes those morrocans are a real menace and commit almost all the crimes

So if germany and turkey go to war where does you loyalty lie? Why can you not choose where too live? Why are you in Germany if you love turkey so much?

And yes those morrocans are a real menace and commit almost all the crimes

>So if germany and turkey go to war where does you loyalty lie?
Why should that ever happen? Dumb question.

fuck off shill
I literally saw this thread right next to another that the "Turkish" part removed and was just about german

Well if your stupid ergoghan keeps flooding the eu with migrants and keeps interfering in internal policy and Angela traitor is gone

It could happen.

So answer my qeustion achmed

Oh my god, no waaaaay.

t. Muhammad Ahmed

Erdogan keeps flooding EU with migrants? I think he does exactly the opposite. He keeps them out.

Is it so hard to answer this qeustion?

pol you will end the hate against 6 gazillion turks or we won't come here anymore

fine faggot leave less roachs sounds great to me

And perhaps we will just decide to remove you, average iq 87, kebab.

p.s. erdoghan is shaking down the eu for money by threatening to let mare migrants through. but you worship him,achmedroach

>we won't come here anymore

just leave

>tfw there are unironically non europeans in europe
LEAVE YOU FUCKING SCUM

>turkey is not europe

TELL YOUR ROACH FRIENDS TO GO THE FUCK BACK TO TURKEY

and stop shilling

FUCCK OF YOU SCUM PEOPLE SHIT TURKS

turks are good immigrants and bro tier

that is very genau benim non-turk brotherim

No its not

Thanks, lan.

/Thead
>Turanic Empire When?

You are going to keep posting that shitty bait every day, aren't you?

Turks are cool. Arabs and poojeets are not

The romans literally called it asia

BAIT BAIT BAIT