Why do i hate "normal people" so much?

seriously Sup Forums

It infuriates me beyond belief how they can just go on with their little normal people lives and disregard everything else, how they can be so dumb and ignorant.

It pisses me off how they can be so happy and careless, even though the world is going down the shitter...

This is seriously starting to fuck with my happiness and overall productivity in life.

Ever since finding out about Hitler, WWII, feminism and SJW infecting so many things I used to love, like Star Wars, Ghostbusters and so on.

I know all these things but it feels like everyone around me has no fucking clue and they are so sure they know what's up.

How do you cope with shit like this dear lovely Sup Forums?

>It pisses me off how they can be so happy

They are not happy, ignorance is not bliss. You can be sure that they get depressive the moment they are alone. That's why they have to entertain their monkey minds to keep them occupied all the time

>I know all these things but it feels like everyone around me has no fucking clue and they are so sure they know what's up

This also applies to you. You have no fucking clue and are sure to know what's up. Look above instead of looking beneath and getting angry at those who are below you. The rabbit hole goes deep my friend

You have to separate yourself from these truths. A lot of people on Sup Forums seem to build them into their identity and it destroys them from the inside out. I have been pretty full of anger this past year and here's how I cope:

>Respect people's freedom to practice blissful ignorance (I'm sure you wish you could go back sometimes)
>Recognize that you are in an echo chamber. There are other educated opinions that disagree with your worldview. Some people are willing to have a conversation, though I'd agree that number is dwindling.
>Dont bring up politics. If someone starts spouting something you KNOW is bullshit, then correcting them is appropriate. But, otherwise you will just sound like an autist.
>Get a hobby. Distract yourself a bit from all the overwhelming information you've accumulated.
>Take a few days off of Sup Forums if you feel it getting worse

Good luck bro.

Thanks user

They never change anything.
They are fodder of history.

Because you're abnormal and secretly wish you were one of them aka Cypher from The Matrix.

Turkish Sage?

based

We all have a movie playing in our head user about the world and our reality.

The reality in your head does not translate to the reality in others.

Their are 6 billion movies playing at the same time each day.

You just have to figure out how you want your movie to be shown to others so maybe they will watch your reality and be affected by it. That's the crux of human relations.

You will change to, your movie will have plot twists and intermissions, and shitty characters. Welcome to life.

Life's a bitch, and then...you die.

Normie hate thread

Feel you OP
But this is just human nature.
The masses, proles, plebs, however you call them, in short: minority of people, they simply don't care. That's how its been and will always be

*Majority

you are an autistic loser with no friends

Human history is about powerful people, good and bad, dragging the middle of the bell curve to glory.

It's better to be awake and fighting for our people than to be a fucking mouth breather. Just remember that a loud minority can change the world.

You know, I am not sure about the lore behind it all, but I think that a lot of the people outside of there are in the "alpha state"? A state of mind in which they are receptive and malleable in. A state in which if they listen to music, or watch tv, they accept it and do not look at it with skepticism?

At least that is how it seems to me. These people always have these moods in them, anyone who isnt autistic here on this board may know what I am talking about. Their faces always have these plastic smiles on them. Everything around them and in their lives is simple, blissful even. The news does not want to kill them and their whiteness. The radio is not their enemy, the people on the tv are not bad people.

So in a way I find it delightful to have a sour face in public, against them. This happy go lucky bullshit is so annoying.

Well said about Movie anology ,
I have this when I have psychotic episodes
an I think if I try to stop at one , I will kill them all !

You know nothing faggot, thinking you have it all figured out is the ultimate hubris, just shut the fuck up.

I really want to Kill ..Normies young 16-26yo white Professional ladies after I have stalked an /Known them !

>Star Wars, Ghostbusters and so on
SAGE

>so many things I used to love, like Star Wars, Ghostbusters and so on
Maybe don't get emotionally invested in pop culture tripe.

Stop focusing so much on the people around you. Life is about yourself. Try to set an example. Be the person you want to be. Do things that make you happy. You don't need to ask anybodies permission. Just take what you want from life like a free man. Detach from it. See where it leads you.

I WANT TO GO BACK TO BEING IGNORANT KNOWLEDGE IS HELL

lol user

Why kill them? Why not just beat them up and talk shit to them? You know what I hate most? That these wenches have hope in them. They think that they are people and that they are equal to us

>hurrr durrr imma university and then imma go do impurtant things

and then I categorize and go through all the things that I do and need in my life, and how often I encounter them in a professional setting.

I then realized that I never do encounter them. I dont watch msm, I dont read their articles, I dont listen to their music, I dont watch their "art". I basically never use any of their services and "creations"

which is fucking neat as fuck. You know what I think of when I see one? I want to fuck one, and call one a dumb whore, and then tell her that her dreams and desires are completely foolish, and that she will never be of any use other than being a fucktoy.

And then I realize that there actually are men like me who are doing that to women, and all becomes well again.

You are no more than the assortment of thoughts that have been embedded into another human for as long as the span of human history, the same ideas, beliefs, and set of emotions. What is the point of life when there is only repetition? What is the point of playing by the numbers until we eventually fall into the eventual eradication of the species?

Wouldn't you like to be free?