FUCK YOU POL WHY ARE YOU AGAINST THIS

FUCK YOU POL WHY ARE YOU AGAINST THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

content.iospress.com/articles/journal-of-alzheimers-disease/jad160833
kidshealth.org/en/parents/child-caffeine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm against both. But when both were illegal we had a serious organized crime problem

>Grows brain cells
well, you see, there's an issue there

fuck off degenerate scum

Weed is a nig drug

>Anti depressant
Then how come everyone i know who smokes it are depressed?

>Grows brain cells

Kek they're not even trying to be subtle in their lies anymore

>implying I don't smoke weed 5 times a week

dude, weed lmao

Because cannabis fucks up your brain faster than alcohol does while being several times more addictive.

>eat shit and die faggot

/thread

what absolute bullshit.

>cures cancer
>Grows brain cells
not this again.

Weed is burning your dopamine reserves and makes you less active in the long term while alcohol isn't

I know people addicted to cannabis that cannot survive one day without it. Anti-depressives are not something you can just take and leave.
And cannabis slows down your speech and thought speed. It makes you stupid, conformist and peaceful.

That's objectively wrong. Alcohol is far more addictive.

That's not how cannabis and dopamine work.

Only if youre not white

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

It's simple. Smoking weed can turn a lazy person into a complete degenerate junkie.
However, it can inspire an artist to move in a completely new direction by engaging his sub-conscious. It can be used in medicine as well.
What I propose is a full lift on the federal ban, as well as abolishing the welfare state. This way, junkies will have to sober up, while people who use it to help themselves can continue to use it.
Why are you posting it here, anyway? Thyme.

Huh.
Apparently pot makes for angry angry leafs.

Getting a quartet today hopefully. It activates a huge part of us that weed haters will never understand. Most bad stories involving weed start with soni was drinking and smoking

Weed makes you content with doing nothing, therefore turning you into a cuck.

It is the herbal Jew.

I was living the Snoop Dogg bullshit for years, several bowls a night. Maybe I was just never actually smart but when I compare my current mental acuity to what it was before I started smoking it's night and day.

alcohol is a cns depressent idiot. also it is very, very hard to od on drugs. i've taken 1/3 litre vodka, 100mg valium and 300mg codeine and i just passed out for a few hours.

The stuffs not a big deal if you can use it in moderation and hold down a job, moralists need to get laid.

>non-addictive
>no OD
>grows fucking brain cells
Leaf education, everyone

FAGGGOOOTTTT

Only friendless cucks are actively against cannabis. It's just really not a very big deal.

Not really canibinoids inhibit birth of new brain cells give it a Google

As a medical professional, I have never had to drain 11 liters of fluid out of the abdomen of a pot head, but I sure as shit have had to do that multiple times to alcoholics. On the tax payers' dime of course.

typical libtard "weed is causing crimes"

gotta put the blame on everything but yourselves dont you

>on the tax payers dime of course

well you wanted your hope and change and you got it

That's a big bait you're growing there, son.

Smoking pot causes cancer you dumbass

It's fake news.

content.iospress.com/articles/journal-of-alzheimers-disease/jad160833
dude what im like duh

>But when both were illegal we had a serious organized crime problem
Are you sure about that user? Or was it just overhyped liberal "history"?

This is bait. It must be.

>Weed is addictive.
>Weed is by its very nature a "depressant"
>Ask Bob "420" Marley about how it cured his foot cancer
>No "direct" deaths in history. Nobody dies from the cigarettes, mate. It's what results from years of using it.
>PROOFS WHERE ARE MY PROOFS FOR MONEYS SAVED???!?1
>See above response to no deaths
>PROOFS WHERE ARE MY PROOFS FOR BRAIN CELL GROWTH - People become fucking lazy when smoking this shit regularly.

smoking makes you cancer and gives brain cells back

>cannabis fucks up your brain faster than alcohol
>several times more addictive
>terrible use of green text
>/threading your own comment

Gee whiz either this is terrible troll or newfag.
Probably both though.

>see one claim on the cannabis list
>about to greentext that particular claim
>read all of them

>non-addictive
Alcohol doesn't create a physical addiction, neither does weed, but people get addicted to both.

>anti-depressant
Weed is a mood enhancer and if you're depressed or paranoid you will become more-so while high.

>cures cancer
No credible evidence, weed is only used in chemo because it's a good painkiller.

>zero deaths in history
I'm sure there have been people who have choked to death on it, had an allergic reaction, or moved to slowly while driving and caused a lethal crash while on weed.

>no OD
You can, you'd just need to actively try and have extremely strong weed to do it.

>being an anti fun faggot

I'm not against it being legal or using it, but I don't like the whole meme around it.

Also I'm addicted to alcohol and it doesn't affect my life in a bad way. At least it hasn't yet

>quartet
Could you sing "My Girl" by the Temptations?
Love a good barbershop quartet

Not against it, just sick of hearing of lazy, hippy stoners.

>choking to death on weed
More chance of your mom choking to death on my dick.
Not a super slim chance, but a small enough chance that you probably shouldn't have to worry about it.

Probably.

>allergic reaction
Can't really find fault with that. Other than I've never met anyone allergic to it and it's probably a super rare thing. Still, no point in keeping it illegal just because some people are allergic to it.
>I DEMAND WALMART STOP SELLING LATEX AND PEANUT BUTTER IM ALLERGIC.

>driving slow
You watch too many movies man.

Actually the driving slow is not a meme, I've driven after smoking weed and I as doing 30kmh on an 80 road and didn't notice it

>lie
>actually it doesn't actually matter if it actually is actually a lie because actually there's no reason to do anything about it

>too many movies

Fucker I drive while high, kill yourself imbecile.

Damned near everything attributed to pot by that image is completely false, the rest is only partially true

>daily mail

>one in six become dependent
Psychologically maybe, but not physically. I'm addicted to coffee, should we ban it too?

>doubles risk of schizophrenia
Only if you have predisposition

>heavy use in adolescence impairs intelligence
No shit, what about heavy use of any other substance in adolescence?

>drinking after smoking cannabis doubles risk of a car crash
This is not even an argument. DUI is illegal per se.

>if cannabis is not addictive then neither is heroin
God damn, who the fuck is that author? Heroin's addiction is a fucking nightmare, people actually physically suffer from not having their dose. Where did you see people experience the same from quitting to smoke weed?

Another shitty antipropaganda of drugs

>non addictive
physically not, but mentally is. problem with this is that you waste a shit ton of money on smoking weed until you cant get high on it anymore.
>anti depressant
on some people it works against depression. but not if you smoke every day and many blunts per session. thats retarded excuse to use for smoking all the time
>cures cancer
only certain types of cancer. also smoking doesnt, it causes the opposite.
>zero deaths in history
no overdose deaths. literally millions of deaths because drug related crime, also some from lung cancer or heart failure associated with smoking.
>saves police and nhs billions
only if its legal.
>no od
false. overdose doesnt have to be deadly. anyone can smoke too much and pass out, vomit or generally feel oncomfortable. thats literally why its called an overdose.
>grows brain cells
questionable sources. too little research on this, doubt that shit.

>I'm addicted to coffee, should we ban it too?
Not the worst argument, but not good. That's pretty much a straw-man. Anyway, one is already banned, the other is not. Coffee is a stimulant, anyway. Useful and acknowledged to be beneficial, whereas weed as no use for the average man.

>Only if you have predisposition
That doesn't mean it isn't harmful. I can't follow up on 'Other Psychotic Disorders' since it doesn't specify, but it's far more than just schizophrenia. It's worth noting.

>No shit, what about heavy use of any other substance in adolescence.
Nothing major. Insomnia, Headaches, Psychological Dependency. Nothing that is long-term, nor potentially dangerous, like the stunting of intelligence.
kidshealth.org/en/parents/child-caffeine.html

>This is not even an argument. DUI is illegal
This is true.

>God damnit..
Some trash writer, like most are nowadays. They insert their opinions with two facts and call it truth.

we should ban both

It's also a FUCKING LEAF.

>therapy for almost a decade
>be prescribed SSRIs and anti-anxieties
>take daily, on schedule
>feel no effect
>psychiatrist ups dosage
>eventually taking 300mg Zoloft and 15mg Buspar (buspar twice a day)
>start vomiting in morning even before eating
>feel sick all day
>tell psychiatrist
>"Well, do you want to throw up or be depressed??"

>start living with stoners
>smoke weed daily while weening self off of meds
>mood improves immensely
>start feeling better about self
>start exercising, writing, drawing again
>wake up with anxiety, but one hit in the morning kills it
>8 months later, tell therapist and psychiatrist in hopes of maybe getting medical one day
>"Well, what happens when you stop? Don't you start feeling bad??"
>"No."
>"REALLY?"
>"Really."
>"You should go back on your other meds."

Needless to stay, I stopped going. I don't think I know better than doctors, but the meds were obviously not working for me and their only solution was to up dosage. Haven't been on meds in almost a year. I'd smoke weed daily if I could afford it, but it's so fucking expensive. Less expensive than therapy, tho.

because weed is degenerate

>Cannabis
>Cures Cancer

WTF? It may help the appetite of those who have Cancer but it does not cure it.

>300mg
Meant 200mg. I think. Unless I really was taking 300mg, which I would not be surprised about.

>non-addictive
true
>no OD
true
>grows fucking brain cells
Nevermind keep it illegal if retards like this are smoking it

The only people against it are those who fell for the stupid Hollywood stoner culture movies and DEA propaganda. Also capitalist pigs because it makes you long for a more meaningful existence and to be less of a wagecuck for the Jews.

>cures cancer
piss off torontonigger

>DUDE

I'm against it because I hate stoners more than I hate freedom

I just genuinely hate weed smokers.

I'm not even anti drug I'm high on meth right now but fuck man, is there anything more cringy and annoying than dude weeds?

Marijuana is a depressant retard
An anti depressant would be something like whizz or speed

>And alcohol slows down your speech and thought speed. It makes you stupid, nonconformist and aggressive
Wee lad, much better.

Weed cuts into the alcohol profits, which (((they))) don't want. Cuts into their precious profits.

I don't give a fuck about weed being legal or not

Great. Another idiot who thinks weed should be illegal because of a handful of retards who smoke it to sit on their ass and laugh.

>alcohol sucks and is addictive

Most of the modern world was built off the backs of shit-faced drunks.

>limiting freedoms because people lack self-control

How the hell do you smoke weed after freshmen year of college, whats the fucking point.

Every time I've joined buddies to smoke I felt pathetic for doing some shit I experienced in highschool. The same people who advocate for weed legalization are the same losers who didn't live out their wonder years how they truly wanted.

I'm not against marijuana but this chart is just plain wrong

>Alcohol doesn't create a physical addiction
Actually alcohol withdraw in people with hardcore alcoholism or in those that have been alcoholics for many years can be very deadly. It's in a similar vein neurologically as benzo withdraw.
>Have to try to overdose
even if you had extremely strong cannabis you would most likely die of oxygen deprivation from inhaling all of the smoke before having an overdose.

what do you feel is inherently juvenile about marijuana? is it just a memory association due to it being the easiest substance to acquire as a teenager? I've never understood the link between users of psychoactive chemicals and perceived mental age and would very much like to know your take on it.

>die of oxygen deprivation from inhaling all of the smoke

Overdose then.

Anyone who respects self determination and who rejects the nanny state knows all drugs should be legal. Anybody who thinks different likes letting their government fuck them right in their fat disgusting ass.