Red-pill me on atheism

red-pill me on atheism
>0$ pay-pal to whoever converts me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qj0V7JhMJ3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should become a jew, then you can control the world

Communism is the future of humanity

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. You don’t hate or want to destroy white men. That’s a code word. The truth is you hate anyone who doesn’t carry their sins with them the way you do. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. Jesus forgives the sins of those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

The Free Market is the only god, preiase the free Market, May he bless me with good stocks!

I'm a conservative

BRING MOONMAN BACK

Basically, think about all that has been written in the Bible. Some of it is interesting and thrilling, but ultimately, it is a collection of stories. They may or may not hold historical value, but they're not proof of any superhuman entity existing.
What DOES the Bible teach you? To be a good, level-headed person, who knows what to do and how to act. To be proud of yourself, but humble compared to your devotion to ideals you put above all else - this could be anything, really. To be charitable and help those in need, to be forgiving and know when to take people back into your life. But also to be vigilant and know who could stab you in the back, and to be fierce when it comes to defending yourself. To be the best version of yourself, really. If you combine it with other works, like Meditations, you get a great deal of experience just by reading those books.
So, back to atheism. Is there anything to believe here? Not really. We believe in fact. The way we determine facts can change over time or even be proven to be false, and that means our belief as far as philosophy is very flexible.
After all, every human is a colossus walking the Earth, and it takes more than centuries of carefully crafting a holy book to make something superior to man. It's not impossible, but it does not exist yet, or else we do not know about it.
TL;DR - you do you my man

Watch in entirety.

youtube.com/watch?v=qj0V7JhMJ3w

Read up on self-awareness. I'ts what seperates us from animals.(created in the image of God)
Self-awareness has evolutionary advantages, but there are also downsides. If you're a bit too smart or have too much free time you will start to ask yourself philosophical questions about the meaning of life. If you can't find a satisfactory answer to those questions, you will come to the conclusion that there is no God and life is meaningless. You will be atheist.
But you are self-aware, you want, no, need life to have meaning. You're not an animal running on instinct! So you will fill the void with hedonism and materialism to feel good.
But feeling good is not the same as being happy.
To be happy you must have a purpose in life other than being a mere animal that eats, shits and fucks.
This purpose is religion.
Religion is how humans cope with the downsides of being self-aware.

God doesn't exist. Only stupid people believe in God. Do you know we invented God? There's no evidence for God. Only irrational people believe in God because they're scared of punishment and going to Hell so they invent God. God is such an outdated concept it has no place in our modern scientific worldview. We are living in a computer simulation.

lol, that's funny

>being an atheist
>being religious
What created universe? God? Big Bang?
What created God or Big Bang?
They came from nowhere? Oh well...

>Only stupid people believe in God.
>We are living in a computer simulation.

EEN NEUKEND BLAD!

Atheism isn't a redpill.

Atheism is merely a refusal to participate in collective delusion and mental retardation.

It's not on this list

>red-pill me on atheism

No

Man, you might want to try chemo for this post user, but Im not sure how effective it would be

>Pride goeth before destruction: and the spirit is lifted up before a fall.

If tradition was so great, why are we in our present situation?

Because people ignore tradition or aren't aware of it

stop worrying so much about god and focus on living your life