Daily reminder that "degeneracy" is not an argument but puritanical mumbo jumbo...

Daily reminder that "degeneracy" is not an argument but puritanical mumbo jumbo. The Roman Empire had many 'degenerate' cultural aspects yet that didn't stop them from becoming one of the greatest civilizations that ever existed.

>inb4 it fell because of it

They were always degenerate and so were the Greeks. It should've fallen much earlier if that was the case.

Pic related, ancient dickgirls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeHG_9qg2uU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus
youtube.com/watch?v=OdL2uVcRP6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the degeneracy that ruined the empire op..

Are those chicks with dicks?

>Pic related, ancient dickgirls.

fake and gay

It's shopped. The Jew wants to promote degeneracy so we don't have white babies. Black babies still come out because blacks are too stupid not to breed with strangers.

>didn't stop them from becoming one of the greatest civilizations that ever existed
You know how it didn't stay that way forever? How, in fact, it isn't around any more? If only we had a word for this process and the factors contributing to it.

the Roman Empire lasted a thousand years after the adopted Christianity and purged degeneracy you dumb cuck

Non-degenerate source.

so you are saying that degeneracy did not lead to the fall of rome, as many on this board would imply?

that's literally the opposite of what I said

degeneracy directly contributed to the fall of western Rome. Rome was able to prolong its lifespan by a millennia by aggressively purging degeneracy

wew lad

it directly led to it. a basic reading of history would learn the pattern that moral degeneracy is one of the most common symptoms of cultural / civilizational collapse.

no, that is what you said in your original post. It lasted a thousand years after purging degeneracy, therefor degeneracy did not lead to the fall of rome. Whether or not degeneracy was leading to the fall of rome beforehand is another matter, but rome did fall and that was after the purge of degeneracy.

The fact that someone was so butthurt by the truth that they photoshopped a dickless version is beyond hilarious.

wewlads, but seriously Roman fell because it was degenerate

Are you fucking retarded? When someone is talking about the "fall of Rome" they are obviously talking about western Rome.

what? you have that backwards you homosexual

OP got rekt. /thread

This one's fake, too?

youtube.com/watch?v=HeHG_9qg2uU

That was made in 1610.

Why does degeneracy cause empires to fall? What about it is conducive to the destruction of society?

So just a very early shop, then?

Not an argument.

>They were always degenerate

that's not even remotely true

I didn't dispute the existence of the statue. I was merely pointing out that it is more than 1000 years after the Roman Empire.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus

time of the rake soon you fucking leaf.

I like the faggot version better

And Semitic Religions strikes Again

>flag
checks out

It's not like you would know what to do with three women anyways

Fucking jews and their degenerate jew threads

That's not true tho. Degeneracy became way more socially accepted when the empire went into decline

I dont like traps i like penises. Men. Zero femininity to cuck me. Eunuchs had an important role. More eve cuckery for the non harem plebes without eunuchs. Thank you for circumcising me eve

>Degeneracy became way more socially accepted when the empire went into decline

you have it the wrong way, the empire declined because people where becoming more and more degenerated.

Simply put degeneracy in this context just means that the norms, values and mores that created the successful culture degenerate due to the culture's own success. Strong men good times, good times weak men, and so forth. Victims of your own success. Remember when Bane said "victory has defeated you!" ? That's a good way to put it.

T. Degenerate faggot

You aren't a Roman , you invented shit and conquered shit , you are just a little faggot with a mental illness who likes a dirty smelly manhole instead of a sweet wet warm womanly cunt
Kys feg

Portraying and admiring the human body is not degeneracy.

Making them twerk and focusing on sex is degeneracy.

>purged degeneracy

TOP KEK

degeneracy should be enjoyed and savored, not turned into a way of life that makes it completely boring and commonplace.

and what we call degeneracy is more like weakness and sickness, what the romans practiced was quite a vigorous revelry, it's not as if todays 'degenerates' wouldn't wind up crying and catatonic at a roman party.

>sweden

>found my family scroll today
>Look through it
>See Charlemagne, cool
>Henry the first too, awesome
>Some other notable bullshit
>Look to the top and see Mark Antony, noted degenerate and race mixer
>newfound fear that it's through one of his children with Cleopatra that Octavia raised after his death
>mfw I might fall short of the one drop rule

Makes sense. Is the descent into degeneracy a natural progression of society's development, or has it always been guided by people intent on exploiting the populace?

fucking DROPPED

Xq28 gene and hormones. Nobody smells an ass ever or through pants. Vaginas? I can smell yours from here. Why dont you go fuck noses with your huge rabbi beak? Already leaks enough snot and fish blood

>a natural progression of society's development

An imperialistic society, yes.

At least two of those are shopped. Hermaphroditus was a special case because metamorphoses

/thread

Degeneracy is the ultimate blue pill.

Find a woman, devote your life to her, have many white babies.

shut up and give us more futa statues

It's natural. History is cyclical in that way. Read up on the Mors Maiorum in the Roman Republic. The austere, stoic nature of the early Latins were what lead to their martial success. Then their success allowed them to live more profligately, and degeneracy because a value in and of itself.

TRE fell to the biggest degeneracy in the history of the world.
The second they abandoned their valiant honor and old ways in favor of Christianity TRE started its decent and couldn't fight off the hordes in the farthest reaches of its vast spread.

You should read up on it. And stop peddling your sandnigger religion.

can someone link me that one futa comic that takes place in acient greece/rome

>Roman fell because it was degenerate
>Roman
>it
what
you mean Rome, right?

>History is cyclical in that way

History's not cyclical.

>>newfound fear that it's through one of his children with Cleopatra that Octavia raised after his death
Cleopatra was Greek, bro.

empires rise
fall
rise
fall
rise
fall
rise
fall
rise
fall

Really makes you think.

Right, apparently she was Macedonian by heritage. Okay that makes me feel better but if Mark Antony is in there that means Caligula is too and he fucked a horse

ive been saying this all along!!!!!

all you fuckers make fun of me for doing heroin and fucking hookers but these guys had vomitoriums!!!

UFC is modern gladiator

TOP KEK!!!

Added to my collection

>that picture
i fucking kekd

hiding from society and spouting racist bullshit from your moms basement is fucking degenerate desu

pizza google captcha thing.. pizzagate confirmed

I don't think that statue can exist except as a mythical concept.

The Romans had no hormonal therapies for transdegenerates, so there was no way to get boobs while you still had a dick.

So the statue is either fake or it's some imaginary thing.

There have been a handful of empires in human history. You can virtually count them on one hand. To be cyclical in any exact sense, you would need to have the same empires recurring, not different ones at different places in time. That's like saying movies are cyclical because they're always beginning, then they end. No individual movie is cyclical--it's not like it keeps repeating over and over again.

Agree 100% and if we push the degeneracy schtick too far we'll end up with a repeat of the 40s/50s where the hypocrisy of the status-quo right wing becomes so enormous that a young rebel movement will easily knock over the stands propping it up cause it to come crashing down

But movies themselves DO follow a predictable plot structure and common themes. Human expression is expressly limited within our biology and sociology, so just as our stories are rough derivations of a few key concepts so too are our societies doomed to success and failure in the same way.

There have also been many more empires than you are admitting. And let's not use empire then, but any society whatever.

That's not what it means to be cyclical. My twin brother and I look very much alike, but neither of us is "cyclical" because of it. It doesn't matter if different civilizations have exhibited similar aspects, or if one civilization declined as another expanded.

It would be much harder to do that without literal Marxist ideologues in entertainment, media, academia etc.

Degeneracy is objectively bad for society. We've been going downhill since those young rebels in the 60s tossed morality out of the window.

>Daily reminder that "degeneracy" is not an argument but puritanical mumbo jumbo.
Roman contemprary writers actually bemoaned it.

One example that is particularly memorable was that instead of roman patriarchs using erotic statuary to spice up the bedroom that they were now using Jewsish slavegirls.

Degeneracy destroyed rome.

>Daily reminder that "degeneracy" is not an argument but puritanical mumbo jumbo.

And see your own country as an example of why degeneracy destroys a society.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdL2uVcRP6M

>posting a fake when there are tons of actual examples of greco-roman dickgirls

ya dun goof'd OP

this is going to be the gayest imagedump I've undertaken to date but the record must be set straight

Thread is GG
No Re
Fucking die, OP

>It doesn't matter if different civilizations have exhibited similar aspects, or if one civilization declined as another expanded.
But that's exactly what we mean when we say cyclical. So in reality we're on the same page. The common factors that emerge over time, just like though your brother and yourself might be different, you will face roughly similar life cycle as every other human that has ever lived (baby, toddler, teen, etc. until death). That's all. We might be agreeing but arguing over semantics.

you were right, this is an extremely gay photodump. Interesting history. Interesting degeneracy. But these guys also fucked little boys so is this surprising?

Degeneracy has always existed
Its when its allowed to be the face of a society the society will fall

Give up all hope of peace so long as your mother-in-law is alive. It is she that teaches her daughter to revel in stripping and despoiling her husband; it is she that teaches her to reply to a seducer’s love-letters in no plain and honest fashion; she eludes or bribes your guards; it is she that calls in Archigenes when your daughter has nothing the matter with her, and tosses off the heavy blankets; the lover meanwhile is in secret and silent hiding, trembling with impatience and expectation. Do you really expect the mother to teach her daughter honest ways—-ways different from her own? Nay, the vile old woman finds a profit in bringing up her daughter to be vile.

Juvenal

And threadly reminder Op is uinformed and doesn't know anything about these cultures

Greeks were never truly unified. Its like when Sup Forums spams boy love and every outside to Sup Forums says "ha you're a bunch of boy lovers" and many boards like pol who are a larger number get offended and disgusted "no its the Sup Forumsthenians damnit!"

actually it didn't, it was a combination of things, like the barbarians encroaching closer and working together.

but it wasn't bunch of homos layin ontop of eachother

damn Sup Forums how about you read a few books for once instead of sitting in your echochamber all day
shop mate.

Thats why rome fell. Success leads to degeneracy, degeneracy is weakness, weakness leads to destruction. Same cycle in every major empire. Degeneacy is the calling card of the end.