Live in remote area in Alaska

>live in remote area in Alaska
>also a nigger
How fucked am I when white nationalism rises?

Stay downwind or we'll sniff you out and lynch your nappy ass.

you from that TV show?
If not, tell him hi for me.

Dont act like a chimp and act like a human and you'll be fine.

Where in Alaska do you live nigga? Fairbanks here.

You know the black guy drill on Sup Forums just say some #magas if they start to get suspicious.

Aren't there nigger boards or something for you to post on? Fuck off

This, say #maga and you'll be spared, it's like a secret code that you're not one of cucks.

>White nationalism
>in America
Lmao. America is like what 50% non-white? Half the whites are liberal. The other half are conservative. Half of conservatives are not even nationalist. More than half of the nationalists are civic nationalists.

White nationalists are a loud minority on the internet and that's it. They come here on Sup Forums and other places. But they have no power whatsoever. They are a bunch of beta autistic NEETs who blame all their problems on minorities and immigration. They are nothing to be scared of, blackbro. Just a bunch of scum who will do nothing in the real world.

post proof faggot

you'll be fine, stuff like this only arises when a society or culture doesn't have to worry about culture and live in luxury without realising it.

Alaska is mostly a place of survival unless you live near a city. Either way, Alaskans have more to worry about than just about any other state in the union so I doubt people in AK will care that you're black.

You must have missed the reverse-gentrification memo.

We know all the black guy secrets.

remember, you're just an observer

>Thinking America will stay together more than another 20 years
>Thinking the world is led by the middle of the bell curve

You are truly a pitiful retard.

your not op

I can feel the soul bond.

Simple, don't be a nigger.

If you're truly in a remote area of Alaska, you will be fine. You have more to fear from Alaska itself than other people.

You always can be a good uncle tom

Because the fat repulsive Sup Forumstards and stormtards who are so pitiful they can't get a white woman over a smelly ragged refugee are going to lead any fight? No, the leader of the alt right is married to a self proclaimed mixed race mongol. There is no movement but a bunch of closet creaking self removing white kids.

And all the people at the rallies were paid Russian actors.

Theres a difference between a nigger and a black man..

Be a black man.

did your family live in alaska or did you move there yourself. what the fuck happens in alaska

>half are liberal
>70% of white people voted Trump

Hmmmmmm

>>Thinking America will stay together more than another 20 years
This. Balkanization may be imminent.

No, they're real people.

Just because Sup Forums supported Trump doesn't mean all Trump supporters support /pol Dylann Roof did nothing wrong/.

Yeah but who the fuck cares?

What do you mean by this?