Trump’s favorability rating is lowest of any president-elect in modern history

>Trump’s favorability rating has hit a new high as he prepares to take office, something that has happened for every president-elect since Gallup first started tracking the metric in 1945.

>But Trump’s net favorability rating is the lowest of any newly elected first-term president, likely because he was a controversial candidate who caused divisions in his own party.

>A Bloomberg Politics survey released Wednesday found that 50 percent of those polled have a positive view of Trump, compared to 43 percent who view him negatively. That’s up from a 33-63 split in August, and marks the highest favorable rating Trump has registered in any major survey.

>It’s also a significant reversal for Trump, who was a historically unpopular presidential candidate. Trump and Clinton were the two most disliked presidential nominees of the modern era.

>Until the release of Wednesday’s Bloomberg poll, Trump had not reached the 50 percent favorable mark in any survey in the last two years.

>In the latest Gallup survey, 82 percent of Republicans said they had a favorable view of Trump. That’s low among members of one’s own party, but a strong improvement for Trump, who in the same survey from early November only had 72 percent support from the GOP.

>Trump’s favorable rating among independents increased from 32 percent to 39 percent between polls, and among Democrats his support increased from 5 percent to 10 percent.

archive.is/N5c7w
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/309319-trumps-popularity-spikes-but-lags-behind-past-presidents

Who gives a fuck

I expect it to reach dictatorship level of unpopularity soon once he fucks over his own voting base.

He's not even in office yet retard

>Who gives a fuck

Anal devastated Trumpetter.

>He's not even in office yet retard

Yes and he's already the worst president ever.

who cares

Now show me the exit favorability for each of those presidents

Is it conducted by the same people as the "prediction" of the elections?

>Polls were wrong and biased against Trump this entire election cycle
>But this one won't be!

*best

That's like being drafted to play on a sports team and being called the worst player on the team before you've even participated in a game.

>implying (((polls))) mean a damn thing anymore

>Bloomberg

I just thought it was interesting. I know it's typical for an incoming administration to get a pass and there's always calls for "bipartisanship", but I'm curious if he can ride the wave high enough to accomplish some of the more radical things he proposed.

well there are more non-whites than ever before so yea no doubt they'll whine and complain about a white man running the country again

Yes, a lot of cucks and nigs and spics in theus.

whats your point.

>still believes polls

>(((POLLING)))

>(((POLLING)))

Enjoying the Goldman Sachs jews running the country faggots?

>still believing polls post-election
Are you literally and figuratively retarded?

this looks like fake news

Bloomberg is the same pollster that said he would lose by over 10% with a 750 nation wide poll. It's trash

Surely the media spending the entire election calling Trump a fascist sexist nazi has nothing to do with this

Good, this will only Trigger liberals more when it skyrockets

give 'em a chance then you can start complaining

she
lost

he
won

let it go, dumb shit. it's over.

It's never over, faggot

>give 'em a chance

Yeah so he can fuck us up the ass!

>Obama
>68%

Thats only because he is a nig and its affirmative action rating.

Faggots have no idea what politics is about and just vote for whats hip and cool. Thats how you get shitstains in the annals of history, such as Obama.

And for everyone REEEEing about polls, think of it as a historical comparison - they may not be perfect but it is interesting. Also seems like people would lie less in these polls (both the pollsters and the people they survey).

It's not like we had a choice.

>Gallup
>Gallup
>Gallup
>Gallup
>(((Bloomberg)))

typical delusion moron putting his creepy obsession with an evil old bitch's failures on display for everyone to see.

stay quiet and worry about your own little shit hole, kid. lmao.

Spot the difference

>barack obama 68%

nice troll,what obvious liberal toilet paper roll did you find this information on

>because he was a controversial candidate who caused divisions in his own party
>caused
lmao no. MSM gonna MSM

>Gallup
>Gallup
>Gallup
>Gallup
>Bloomberg

I couldn't parse anything intelligent out of this post

Read the article:

>In Gallup’s own latest survey, taken the week after his Nov. 8 victory, Trump remained underwater, at 34 positive and 42 negative.

>Gallup will go back into the field for another favorability poll this weekend.

Gallup was also recently outed as being staffed almost entirely by Republicans. Checkmate.

>If I say checkmate, that means it's true!

You're a checkmate and Trump will be the single greatest president in history. Checkmate

>Believing polls or the MSM after wikileaks and this election

fucking retard

>country divided 50/50 among left and right
>50% approval rating
what a coincidence

Personally I think he's gonna crash and burn like Schwarzenegger did, but he does have the power to energize people, very similar to Obama in 2008. He may be able to pass significant changes in policy even in the face of establishment inertia.

You can take your (((polls))) and (((surveys))) and go fuck yourself.

Surreeee..