Wow he's really sticking one to the establishment. kek. you fucking morons

wow he's really sticking one to the establishment. kek. you fucking morons.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jews are good with money
>why put a Jew in charge of money HUH TRUMPTARDS

>President-elet hiring someone from a company is worse than the candidate who was endebted to that company

>the best way to treat and learn from an infection is to cut off the affected limb and burn it

"no"

This delusion is pathetic.

He's selling out faggots.

>Drain the swamp

Have you ever seen Sup Forums backpedal this fucking furiously hard?

Remember ALL the shit they talked in the past months about Hillary's connections with GS and Soros? I have never seen this board flip flop SO fucking fast.

>implying I care about politics instead of pissing off shills and libtards.

some fun facts about goldman sachs

It's more than a month, and they're STILL salty as fuck.

> THE SALTENING

Reminder we won and you lost

he never wanted to drain the swamp
his real goal was to pump it full and set it ablaze

Doesn't this guy want to audit/potentially abolish the fed? Also - Trump knows more about hiring employees than any of us.

nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/donald-trump-debt.html

You might have a point if Trump wasn't endebted to them

I thought CTR was gone... Are they still paying you?
He's selling out by hiring people?
I don't think you understand why Goldman Sachs was the "bad guy". You sound like a 19 year old at occupy wall street.

Sage obvious demoralization spam.

Za koga ti misliš da rade najsposobniji ljudi ako ne za najuspješnije korporacije?

no, Goldman Sachs won. Which means we all lose. They're 100% expecting the economy to crash again and by having all these men on the inside in key cabinet positions you better believe they're going to get the bailout they ask for.

CEO of Goldman Sachs from 1999-2006 Paulsson was made Secretary of Treasury, right before the market crash. Goldman Sachs had already been betting against the housing market. They knew what was going to happen. They already had plenty of insiders, but Paulson made sure that they got the bailouts they wanted. Then Obama came into office, and continued the bailouts.

The average idiot kept blaming George Bush, when they should have been blaming both of them, but primarily Goldman Sachs and other banks that crashed the economy with their risky lending.

>We got a Hillary presidency in everything but name, LOL BUT AT LEAST THE LIBTURDS ARE PISSED

get off my pol

because we can see the bigger picture.. we have a sense of reading a perons character. if you cant see that then you are worthless

I honestly hope for all of our sake that you are right. These aren't normal people we're dealing with, these are lvl 99 Elite Jew Bosses we are dealing with.

oh fugg. Thanks for correcting me. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I don't think its as bad as what we could've had, but I'm not going to argue on that point...

I do have a hard time cutting though all the media hysteria about Trumps every move. But for now, I still trust him and his picks more than Hillary.

You're ignorant if you think that Trump is going to keep any of his promises while appointing Goldman Sachs to fucking anything. They crashed the economy in 2007, and they're going to do it again. The same people who are involved at every level of the Clinton corruption are pulling the wool over your sheepy little eyes and you're satisfied enough with your reality-tv meme president that you're going to turn off and stop paying attention just like dems did after obama got elected. Don't be a fucking pawn.

WHAT THE FUCK
HOW IS THIS HAPPENING
YOU LIED TO ME Sup Forums HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DRAIN THE SWAMP BUT HE'S ANOTHER FUCKING SELLOUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

could it have been better with hillary? ask yourself that.

>The best way to treat an infection is to inject it into your brain
Brilliant.

Replacing the puppets with the puppeteers. Trump knows exactly what he's doing. He can know buy out congress and assume complete and total control.

>a candidate who is endebted
Endebted with what? Fake shadow government currency? Did this alternative candidate sign a blood oath with said company, forcing them to do the company's bidding?

time to take the true red pill: we've already lost.

Definitely not, and I voted for Trump knowing that.

At the same time, he shouldn't be completely immune to criticism, even on Sup Forums. This board prides itself in hosting all viewpoints, even if unpopular ones get trolled to hell and back.

I can smell the stench of Justin's jizz on your breath. Shut it leaf.

Last time I checked, draining the swamp meant getting rid of corrupt politicians?

when the fuck is reddit gonna leave? for fucks sake, go home cuck

hes not immune to it but most of these threads are 1 id faggots that love slides. what ive seen more and more is that with each decision he makes people lose thheir shit but after we get the bigger picture everyone is like 36d chess!!! so its time to let the man we elected do his job. he is the least immune to criticism and weve seen that time and time again for the last year

>elect business man
>cabinet is full of businessmen
This would be like OP for president and being surprised he staffs it with fags.

Ensuring that corporate America and the whole host of rich bankers wouldn't get their greasy claws into our Executive was a prime reason to stay away from Clinton. Draining the Swamp meant ensuring an America for everyone, not the 0.1% who get off scott-free every time they royally fuck everyone else.
Now, we're getting what we voted against. This is a sellout.

Take the banker's cocks out of your mouth before you speak, it will be easier to understand you.

I know you worship the rich and powerful, but pretend for just a moment that you realize they couldn't care less about you.

K I L L E R S
I
L
L
E
R
S

>not knowing how campaign financing works

>elect businessmen who will in exchange get first dibs on new business/make contact with other countries
>in exchange they keep their business in the U.S. and talk to their friends to bring their businesses back into the U.S.
seems pretty good to me

Just think of what Clanton wouldve done.
>croatia
>ever being important on a global scale

Give him a minute to respond, he's thinking of a way he can go
>But $hillery!

>this cognitive dissonance

This is why nobody takes the alt right seriously. You bang on about how Hillary is the establishment candidate and Trump is self funded and going to stick it to the establishment, then look what he goes and does.

Trump's a fraud, you fell for it and you're in denial. Off yourselves

Who cares?

Is this guy a career politician?

Is he unqualified for the job?

Is he not loyal to Trump?

No?

Fuck off.

Keep your friends close and enemies closer maybe? Maybe he wants them to have a false sense of security when they ask for their next bailout.

If Trump appointed fucking Hillary Clinton you mindless drones would defend him

>Goldman Sachs won. Which means we all lose.
>implying
You realise that Hillary was Goldman Sach's candidate, right?

I'm pretty sure they all went to Trump U

Actually i wouldn't, These two goldman clowns are now trumps bitches. If they fuck up they will get fired from there job.

By getting paid for giving a speech?

>90% of Trump's picks have been amazing
>one or two picks aren't so hot
>LEL DRUMPF BTFO Sup Forums BTFO NICE MENTAL GYMNAZTICS

kys

You're allowed to disapprove of his picks, you know that right? You don't have to follow everything he does as 100% gospel truth.

>Getting paid an absurdly large amount in speech fees which was slushed through the Clinton Foundation in return for (((favours)))

Fixed that for you friendo

we made progress. regardless of what he does

Trump > Clinton

I think Pulling the Pud Pudzler is a fucking joke. I think Cohn is a kike. But at the end of the day if they fuck up they will go bye bye.

>Establishment is politicians.
>Picks banker
>Somehow this is the establishment.

You do seem pretty triggered fampai.

You're right. Please explain to me how a candidate becomes "endebted"

Ya but that didn't mean our job is done. Trumpy will die of old age before we are done.

I'm more triggered by Sup Forums's insane backpedaling than I am by his actual picks, I mean really, who expected him to actually drain the swamp?

The bankers who pay the politicians

>which was slushed through the Clinton Foundation in return for (((favours)))
Surely you have a source for this. And yeah, I'm sure it's different than appointing them to his cabinet because he owes them money for a loan

Fuck off. Neo-Sup Forums loves Jews

Does that mean Steve Bannon is establishment too according to you? He is a former goldman sachs employee after all.

>Bankers get bailed out by politicians for hundreds of billions of dollars every few years
>let's just make the bankers the politicians and cut out the middle man

When it came to bankers of course he wouldn't, but that doesn't mean I hate trump now. I'm going to judge him if he doesn't deliver on his first hundred days of office.

>who expected him to actually drain the swamp?

Most of the retards who voted for him, for starters.

One or two cabinet picks won't doom his presidency. In fact, it won't even come close. His picks of Mattis, Sessions, Price, Kelly, and Pruitt by far outweigh any banker kikes on his cabinet.

Kushner is half German he's still good goyim.

>I think Cohn is a kike.
Cohn IS a kike.
>Cohn, Coen, Kohn, Cohen, etc. are just variations

He's President. He's not beholden to anyone in choosing his Cabinet. Enough with the 375d chess meme. Every candidate lies. But he's doing a complete 180 from his promise to clean house. These guys are literally The System, they defrauded left and right during the financial crash, and retards on the internet are so deeply committed to Trump they can't see it. If he appointed George Soros as Secretary of Treasury, posters on Sup Forums would cheer. This is ridiculous.

Apparently, they both were.
Fuck this shit. I would have stayed home.

What a pathetic excuse. You elected a billionaire who is unsurprisingly building the most crony banker cabinet perhaps ever and think it's OK because you like his personality. How do you even know that is the real him and not just a facade designed to appease simpletons to voting him in? He outright said in an interview you all can find on YouTube on live TV back in 1998 that he would run as a republican if he were to run for president because they're stupid, verbatim from him, "they'll buy anything".

One month in and he has clearly stabbed you fucks in the back like 20 times now but "it's cool guys we can read how he really is despite daily evidence showing him stepping all over his supporters". Hopefully he asks you all to jump off a cliff because you would clearly do it if he commanded. Go on, tell me you were not all brainwashed and fooled by him with a straight face. Tell me he is free and clear of Goldman and Soros control despite it being difficult to deny as the most obvious thing so far post election.

it seems Trump's cabinet will be 30% great, 40% average, and 30% complete shit

I have reported this thread as an Anti-Trump thread. Doesn't OP know Sup Forums is a Trump safe space. Don't worry guys, the mods will clean this up in no time.

Well it's a good thing those same people are happy to follow him no matter what he does.

If Trump makes criticizing the President illegal, at least they won't be the ones getting their doors kicked down, right?

>Goldman Sachs is the richest bank the world
>hire Goldman Sachs COO and he'll make America the richest country in the world

Sounds good to me.

>Establishment is politicians.
Well memed

i think its hilarious u ctr shills talking shit about trump. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

we lost our way then..

You realize people can disagree with his choices and still like trump right? Fuck off Leaf

He wants the greatest shysters on the planet working for him, not against him.

you realize thats a copypasta? fuck off meme junior

tl;dr

people bitching in this thread instead of having confidence in Trump's picks are butthurt bernouts and garytards.

steve bannon is former GS. trump knows how to pick the right people.

wtf trump is not picking the candidate i want fuck him and fuck all white ppl

how do i change my vote to hillary now guys?

we sure did

All my shittalking aside, this is what I hope for.

I hope he picks a fucking brilliant Jew who knows how to get us out of this mess, from the inside out.

>of course he wouldn't
Just like it course he's not going to make a real wall? Shut up. It's really easy to tell anyone on this planet to get fucked.

Can't wait until this turns into the next hundred days, and so on

It's a pretty shitty one tho.

I said bankers not politicians, he already ruined their jobs.

Thank goodness, I was literally shaking with all the Trump hate going on.

I know right. Sup Forums thought trump would actually put Chomsky, musk, Dawkins, Peter schiff, ,michael savage, And a few six pack joes in the cabinet.

He sold out

Think of what you would be saying right now if Hillary won and made these same picks. Not just you but all of you, Sup Forums.

Cognitive dissonance. You are all so very fucking brainwashed. Woke? More like sedated hoping for fantasy to come out of what would be, from anyone else besides Trump, essentually Sup Forums's worst nightmares of picks taking shape.

>Drain
>DA
>Swamp

someone post that list of >trump will never X

We'll see. No matter the team, Trump's decisions in office will be what we judge him by.

TRUMP WHAT ARE YOU DOING
I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MOVEMENT AGAINST THE BANKERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

alt right is a liberal buzzword to drive division. over 60 million voters casted their ballot for trump, there is no split or "alt" in the republican voter base.

Hillary wouldn't have picked Price, Mattis, Kelly, Pruitt, Bannon, Flynn, or Sessions either. What is your point faggot?

I've been warning you guys about this for a while. It'll only get worse if you don't push back on it. He's listening to some insider on picks and he thinks his base is fine with it.