Seriously, the bullying against Syrian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Syrian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since we Syrians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Syrian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own people after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why do you not bully chinks or mexicans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful people?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Syrian man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Syrian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing Germans inhabitans against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

stay and fight in your own country instead of trying to make the rest of the world like fucking syria, coward. fuck off, we're full.

Can I come to the US? Germany is becoming very hostile

>we Syrians
>Germany flag

Well meme'd

I'm a Syrian refugee currently living in Dusburg

This is Middle Eastern bait.
And not the Jew Kind

We're full.

How is visa process? I heard Obama is taking refugees? How about Kanada?

I'd tell a Syrian that he doesn't belong, his life choice is destabilizing our country and is used by dumb politicians to appease the business community.

Now get out of the West you mudshits

>I heard Obama is taking refugees?

Three at a time and all the way to the base.

So why aren't you in your country fighting the forces that wish to destroy it?
If you had any pride in yourself or your heretige,
you'd be fighting for it in your homeland,
not complaining to strangers on a chinese aquatic product design forum.

But Trudo was crying at refugee? Am I welcome right?

If this is real can I ask seriously why are you such a fucking pussy and fled your own country instead of trying to fight for it?

I didn't want to join daesh or al assad. I don't want fight

>destroying national pride, your dividing Germans inhabitans against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior
>Your
so close

Try cucknada (Canada) or Saudi Arabia rapeugee

Then you have defamed your own people. The problem is you blame everyone else for your problems. This is why your people are scum.

Is Australia take refugees?

Saging the fake spam.

Try your own god damn country.

Don't fucking bitch about national pride while hiding from your own people.

Id you cucks are peaceful then what the fuck is wrong with you and your country?

You fucking retards. How stupid are you to get trolled by this bad copypasta?

You realize why nobody wants refugees, right?
There's 2 main reasons
A - The refugee is weak, and could not defend their home.
They bring their weakness with them and weaken our country.
B - The refugee is a dangerous invader.
They bring with their culture and intend to conquer us by gaining our trust and then betraying it.

In either case, this is why you aren't wanted.
Mostly, we want you to be strong, go home,
and fight for your homeland - like a man with honor & integrity.

You mudskin cucks are destroying Europe and bring your shit problems to them while also rapong their women and robing their men.

>implying I've seen this before

Does your mom know your on the computer user? Isn't it past your bed time?

>could not defend their home
>against an oppressive military regime with Russian backing

ok

>The refugee is a dangerous invader.

Yeah, humans haven't migrated from place to place ever in history. Especially to escape political conflict.

Nice false equivalence, dummy.

Well aren't the refugees much like the pilgrims in our country, right?

lol