OP #FAKENEWS General Don't Archive Me Bro Edition

Last op dropped a based af operation idea, shills flooded it instantly and it got archived fast :Ok how about this:

We use the Streisand Effect to our advantage and get #fakenews trending.

WITH MEMES THAT INCLUDE ALL KNOWN FAKE NEWS.
NOT CONSPIRACIES!

Simple stuff. Like Brangelina. "Is this real news?"
Or Iraq with Bush joking about no WMDs.
Or "hands up, don't shoot."
It is important to keep it simple and to not mix it with pizzagate etc. Like we did with #draftourdaughters.

Using their tag till it's so full of our stuff they can't use it anymore.

LETS DROP IDEAS ALL PERTINENT AND HELPFUL TO SHOWING THE WORLD WHAT IS REAL FAKE NEWS LIKE TRUMP HAVING NO CHANCE TO WIN, Etc I'm mind boggled atm help me think of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S-8Cn6boqcA
web.archive.org/web/20161206222326/http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808473/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
youtube.com/watch?v=adHsieTdMH4
youtu.be/f0CF9c8B_3M
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/14/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrongly-maligns-us-chess-prowess/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUxaiLkujQAhUFj1QKHf3sChQQqUMIHDAA&url=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/fake-news-how-partying-macedonian-teen-earns-thousands-publishing-lies-n692451&usg=AFQjCNHm5bT5QbqTliUIlLxutTeYCB4NLg&sig2=XGHQafv31uAg5ba9WG7oHQ
youtu.be/yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea we need stories from msnbc CNN fox etc. Common faggots.

I'M DOING MY PART!

"How about website makes shit up and causes someone to run in to a restaurant while armed demanding to know about child trafficking?"

Wasn't that guy, himself, child trafficked when in the boy scouts?

I like this idea. Attach it to celebrity/pop culture stuff that normies actually think about rather than political content to push thought in the right direction.

bumping to make the msm irrelevant

Kek, this would be so Goddam funny, guys. Especially the brangilina and the handsup don't shoot dindu nuffin shit. That would be classic if you could push their shit in their kike faces.

youtu.be/S-8Cn6boqcA

Cnn classic

#FakeNews ? on twitter?

Sounds like a great plan, I'm in

#TheRealFakeFakeNews

That ship that isreal attacked possibly, the View show has to spout fake shit alot

We need to make it covert like #draftourdaughters

Make infographics that will make Normie's think it's real so we can get it trending

#fakenews

>Edgar Madison Welch
>Actor
>Something About Pizza 2008
>Role

THE GUNMAN
H
E

G
U
N
M
A
N

web.archive.org/web/20161206222326/http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808473/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

Maybe a short clip, gif or webm of this moment?

NICE TRY BORSCHT NIGGER. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN WE DRAG PUTIN OUT AND HANG HIM BY HIS BALLS?

#isThisTheFakeNews?

what about simply using truth narrative with meme instead?
#TheseAreTheRealFakeNews @CNN and co

could use it as a base for a bigger rebelion again media with "red pill" videos from immigrants and so on too.
Like the fake crying boy video.

>#TheseAreTheRealFakeNews @CNN and co

Too wordy. Maybe just #RealFakeNews @MSMBC and so forth.

>Where theres Rope, theres Hope!! Pizzagate has been easily the most interesting thing on Sup Forums in a while. Up there with The Trial of the Zimmerman, and that time they Cornered Dorner. It those cases we were but spectators. Now we are actively involved, and the media is wigging the fuck out. I take sunday off from researching this shit, gotta have at least one day a week to recharge and unwind.
>Good work lads. Godspeed, stay safe, and stay armed.

#MoreFakeNews ?

No we need to do just #fakenews to subvert the whole fake news propaganda gdi

I don't follow 'murican fashion news/blogs/trends/whatever, but this is fake?

Right?

Search your heart.
You know the truth.

Here come the shills RREEEEEEE

This is a good supplement to pizzagate. If we split /cfg/ level effort between these two things we'd win by the 21st of Jan.

oh yeah fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=adHsieTdMH4
2:35

They were real [hypocritical] posts. The content was what was fake.

Pull articles on the people who admitted they made up the anti trump stories etc I know there are videos where cnn and friends covered the stories before they were proven false

The focus on Comet Ping Pong distracts from Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up.

The mainstream media is doing all they can, including shilling here, to draw attention to the parts of Pizzagate that sound the silliest to normies.

they won't touch:
>Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up

Bump. Someone needs to make a general. We could use some help Putin

Yea fuckn how can whites compete, why do u hate us cuz we r gahy, and numerous common larp threads gtf, #drafrourdaughters was a success and they are trying hard to shut this down. N b4 archive

youtu.be/f0CF9c8B_3M

Politifact given trump a pants on fire rating by taking a metaphor literally

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/14/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrongly-maligns-us-chess-prowess/

You could do something on when one of the Islamic terrorist attackers names were falsely reported with a Caucasian name on news.

meagre, tired contribution

I got some lugenpresse stuff. We could always just rebrand their heads as "Fake News"

youtu.be/f0CF9c8B_3M
video material.
Migrants ABUSE children to make propaganda!
youtu.be/f0CF9c8B_3M
>youtu.be/f0CF9c8B_3M
youtu.be/f0CF9c8B_3M

>mfw we memed the world to enter an Orwellian future

Also this

Thanks for making me more money OP!

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjUxaiLkujQAhUFj1QKHf3sChQQqUMIHDAA&url=http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/fake-news-how-partying-macedonian-teen-earns-thousands-publishing-lies-n692451&usg=AFQjCNHm5bT5QbqTliUIlLxutTeYCB4NLg&sig2=XGHQafv31uAg5ba9WG7oHQ

"The Vicious Snake" video has some cerebrally powerful imagery.
youtu.be/yeJ-iv3MOTo

bemples

(((Sandberg)))

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS Sup Forums,
JUST FUCKING DO IT!

FAKE NEWS IS ABSOLUTELY REAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg [Remove]

HERE'S SOME FUCKING PROOF!

>CNN creates news story for George Bush Sr. so he can invade Iraq with no Public or Congressional questioning

#CNNFakeNews

Is all this scrutiny of "fake news" an attempt to take down stuff like infowars, wikileaks, above top secret, and anything that doesn't promote the mainstream narrative or that could really expose the government?

MAKE OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD A PART OF #FAKENEWS RED PILL EVERYONE THAT THE CIA, THE FBI AND THE JEWS OWN AND CONTROL THE MEDIA SINCE THE 60s.

Have a bump

This is how to fight back... we are the jews now

Does anyone have a that picture of the Metro Weekly article with james alefantis talking about the basement contrasted with the BBC article where he denies the existence of the basement?

This kek use their tactic to get them shit down plus all the items they say Trump's racist to race bait violence

I just made this using paint. If someone wants to make it better that would be cool.

thank you user.

GUYS GUYS I MADE A THING

bump