Genes in infancy, is it a map to heritage?

Im no genetics expert, but I have a son that will be three in february, His mother and I both have dark hair, he has Blonde like i did when i was his age, and it has slowly turned dirty blonde, The older he gets the more his hair will become like mine, Darker it already shows. He has blue eyes like his mother, I have hazel.

my question is, the fact that he has blonde hair and blue eyes when he is young does this mean I have Nordic heritage? on one side of my family we moved here from Germany to pennsylvania with the rest of the Dutch.

the pic obviously isnt my kid.

>His mother and I both have dark hair, he has Blonde
>your wife's son

>the fact that he has blonde hair and blue eyes when he is young does this mean I have Nordic heritage?
It means you have Corded Ware heritage.

heh, not even worried senpai, he looks just fucking like me so im not worried.

Me and everyone of my brothers and sisters were like that.

All started out with very blue eyes and blonde hair that slowly started to darken until puberty and then went dark rapidly after that.

As far as I know, we have little nordic heritage.

All White kids have blonde hair and eyes? They just change as you get older. Ask your parents.

>i don't know how recessive genes work.

Continue Norbro, im Wiking it as we speak

Assuming you are white, it's natural for white kids to have pure blonde hair only to have it become darker over time.

Please take some biology classes, user. You really ought to have learned this in high school

P.S you and your wife has the blue eye gene.

Not true, Both myself and my boy had dark hair as newborns. it became blonde, and got darker the older we became.

congrats on your kid. Hope many more may follow

I grew up in the south, Private Christian school, the most science I ever got was basic, had alot of history though, even if it was Christian Themed and derived.

Probably, but who knows?
I have hazel eyes, and I used to have dark red hair, but it slowly just got browner as I aged. As far as I know, I'm not even Celtic, just Czech and Russian.

Thanks user.

You must be mixed with Italian untermenschen.

I had blonde hair as a baby and i'm Jewish.

Thus your baby is Jewish

Get a DNA test you fucking pleb.

literally me

It's just that the melanin that makes hair and eyes dark doesn't always collect before birth. Doesn't really say much about your genetics.

>Nordic heritage
No, it just means that your son being in the womb, certain genes were expressed that allowed him to have the phenotype for blue eyes. I forgot the specific genes for eye color, and it's not a Mendelian trait as previously believed.

Blue eyed parents are more likely to have blue eyed children, and blue + brown can have either or. However, if both parents had blue eyes and the son had brown eyes it's either due to being cuckolded or mutation/silencing of gene.

Essentially, blue + blonde =/= Nordic, as this phenotype is found around Europe, Urals, and even in in Iran. Different ethnic groups are more likely to display it, hell you can even see some as far as Afghanistan. muh Germanic Aryanism is a meme though.

Ah okay, I was reading on that, and Yes, I know Germanic Aryanism is a meme, even hitler knew it was a meme.

I just personally have always admired vikings ever since I first heard of them in history, I'll definitely get myself tested at some point, is there a service you would recommend over others?

Feminazis and black nationalists want to exterminate this baby.

Hey guise, I found the leaf.