Can you imagine having ancestors that were such betas that they would rather settle for the frozen green/blue lands...

Can you imagine having ancestors that were such betas that they would rather settle for the frozen green/blue lands instead of conquering the superior yellow lands like real men would do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We developed frost resistance. I can walk out with t-shirt during winter and it's hot for me. You niggers would freeze to death within seconds

No idea how beta/alpha they were, but I thank them every day for settling here instead of Brazil.

The equator nations always have higher ratio of retards.
Back in the day, the snow, frost and ice Giants would kill most of our retards, while your brazillian retards were kept alive.

It's the same in Asia as well, up nort-east is were the clever people are, in the south, like indonesia is where the retarded muslims are.

i find summers way too hot here, wish it was colder

heat sucks desu

>look mom i poste it again
Fuck off heuhuenigger

No, I can't.

this desu, it feels like fucking hell every summer even though its "only" 20 degrees outside

in all honesty, the other day I was at the grocery store in my car in the parking lot and I saw some elderly black lady walking home with her bags of groceries, no car. It was -10C and snowing and I was like what the fuck? Why did you come to Canada? It's big and empty and cold, and we don't grow bananas

you kinda right desu
it's funny how you can't stand heat and we probably can't stand cold

>wanting to settle where it's hot as fuck.

There are white people living on deserts as well and the melanoma rates don't imply it's good for them

DELETE THIS

We have a reputation of having cold as fuck climate to protect us against the southern hordes.

my dad worked in Iran a few decades ago and basically you stay in the air conditioned buildings when you can

>huns
>germanic
t.turk

>huns
>germanics
wot

Did the Vandals go back to Germany after they conquered North Africa?

You don't descend from that people. Maybe from their cousins who stayed in Germany, too scared to move.

holy fugg..

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHh
So it's true what they say about Brazil, it's filled with monkeys with low IQ

What do you think the Colapse of the Roman empire was you fucking faggot?

What is Visigoth?
What are Hunz
What is Slav
What is Persian
What is Greek

Bretty much everybody try and/or conquered the yellow lands like real men would.

Those "settled" in frozen are those left behinds to take care of the village from which those that conqured came from.

But you're the fakest people in Europe ever

>EUQ2oYe5
Also wtf is this, really?

The ones who did fight their way south all became southern Europeans' ancestors, the ones who stayed behind were the ones so deeply beta they never fought back.

>finns
>talking about being fake
nice trips tho

>is Holland
>wants to called "Netherlands"

W T F

>implying we and the flemish dont want to be called "dietsland"
:^)

>Green land
>Bad
>Conviniently forgetting it contains some of the best, most fertile soil on Earth
Amusing you huemonkey. Do you know any other funny tricks?

just say France

Huns werent a single group by then, it was a huge coalition of mostly germanic tribes

shoo, krulbroodje

You fucking kikes cant stand anything. One pregnant muslims bitch could beat up your hole faggot country

Aren't northern Europeans always claiming the reason they historically never accomplished anything was that their land was not as fertile?

HNNNNG

bust a nut

That will happen soon when both belgium and nethercucks are both 5% white. Islamic union

cry some more juho
i cant wait till Geert gets into office

not enough population density in the roman times, accomplished more during the viking age than brazilians ever will

>Harsh climate
>Cucks cant handle it and migrate south
>Strong men stay behind

This is why all the cucks live in western and southern europe

Tell that to Napoleon.

Get for voice calls

Explain Sweden brah

Sweden is green. Thats another cuck stop. Other cucks kept moving

Stupid faggot i dont even try to argue with you

I was talking about Ukraine.

Stockholm is as green as warsaw. You should try actualy blue lands like Kuopio where i am now. My balls are frozen.

>Scotland being that hot

No.

>was born in a bluish part of sweden

feels good to be a true nord. If you are in green or yellow, you are a nigger.

>You should try actualy blue lands like Kuopio
> where i am now.
> My balls are frozen.
> balls are frozen
> balls frozen

look at him
he thinks that's a good thing
ishygisisghydy famalalam

Brazil is 3rd world shithole. Nordics are so much better place to live than your favela.

Your balls fall off if they get cold. He has superior finnish alpha balls like me. Balls of iron

Nah i'm in Texas and my ancestors come from Yellow spots in the British isles. I'd kill myself.

>those stats
netherlands confirmed for honorary nords

i can only imagine the psychological resources that you idiots have to expend just to deal with the cold

have you ever wondered why alcoholism is such a huge part of north european culture

it's because you faggots can't inhabit your climate without being fucking wasted half the year

No they weren't mostly germanic tribes, they were turkic and atilla is a turkic name. Why the fuck do you swallow every lie if it suits you? You're not better than the we wuz crowd with your eurocentric bullshit theories

>have you ever wondered why alcoholism is such a huge part of north european culture

why is fat such a huge part of yours, lardo?

and you you roach seriously think your ancestors were turic people? youre persian scum

>he is correct
>better start shitting on him

Yellow is too hot.

Green is masterrace

My ancestors didn't want to be with your ancestors. They'd rather live in the frozen north than look at your ugly faces. Not much has changed.

I have turkic and persian blood and god knows what else. We are a nation of nomads, we go where the fuck ever we please kraut

You also have turkic and roman blood in you after all those raids and learning "civilization" from romans. Don't forget your slav heritage after 1945 too

> Having shit ancestors choosing easy mode in life

>arguing about muh temperatures

Heat is easy to stand, the problem here is the extreme humidity levels, which amplifies both hot and cold days to extreme levels.

youre are nothing look at the genetic markup of todays roaches, youre the shits that invaded anatolia and destroyed everything the greeks ever build

YOU ARE WORTH NOTHING! dirty muslim scum

nod an argumend :DDD

Why is it always a brazilian?

>They'd rather live in the frozen north than look at your ugly faces

Coldest climate is the harshest so you need more intelligence to survive. This is why northern europeans are smarter. You need to stock up on supplies before winter stupid niggers cant think 2 weeks ahead of their time so they wont survive here. Why we dont have cool ancient buildings is becouse population was probably 10000 at the time.

I'm semi-blond, green slanted eyed and have some red hair on my beard. I'd choose my words carefully kraut, you don't want to anger the turkic god do you know?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians

>Brazil
>horse in the race
Fucking crossbred greasebeaner

idk if map is what title says but if it is it's def wrong, The Carpathian region,esp the ark, as well as the Alps(duh) are noticeably cooler than the surrounding areas.

This, pham, time to go back to the urals

Also its hard to farm becouse growing season last like 3 months. Hardest climate creates the hardest survivors.

huehuehue, atleast our ancestors were conquerors, and white

Green is still too hot
t. green

Europeans accomplished you, shitb-
oh wait, you are right

No it isn't.
t.someone who lives in the red US and got to visit green EU all summer

If it is cold, you can chop wood, make fire, build a house
But if it's hot you can't do anything but rot in your own sweat

Come on Huebro, you made it too easy.

makes you a slav-persian rape baby

you will never be part of europe, NEVER!

That's because you're conditioned to it retard. If I spent a month in Sweden I could do the same by the end.

Can you guys imagine what it must feel like to be only one branch above full blown nigger on the evolutionary tree?

Why do you have all the advantages ? The lack of sun exposure has given me vitamin deficiency.

>The bountiful garden of Eden which surrounds the belt of the equator and maintains a near constant temperature range year round
>Being too pussy to fight for the land there and taking the cold tundra like a beta faggot

OP I never thought of it this way. You're right, white people are truly thousands of years of cucking in the making

You're probably a mix of the pre-Alexandrine Iranic peoples of Anatolia with greeks, not a mongol rape baby. May I ask, what area of Turkey are you from?

history is a cycle of arctic and steppe barbarians invading pleasant coastal areas, becoming soft and attempting to emulate the people they conquered, and then getting invaded themselves. sometimes the cycles are longer or shorter due to change in the normal patterns of climate, technology, etc.

>muh germanics are hunnic rape babies meme

it's cold af here, but somehow my ancestors managed to build one of the greatest societies on the planet. Seems like they were pretty boss imo.

Whole Europe needed five fucking coalitions in order to take him down. What a fucking god amongst men he was.

Most Swedes live in the southern parts of Sweden, which is pretty warm

>Napolean
>Brown eyed Brown haired not-pale man takes over Europe

Wow it's almost as if Europe has been fucked up the ass constantly by dark haired, dark eyed, darker skinned men, ever since Rome and until the current day

It's almost like they're a shit race unable to conduct warfare, and after only two destructive wars they collectively shit their pants and became pacifists. Meanwhile Rome lost 1/5 of it's population in a single day and kept fighting

European genes are weak. OP is right, they are weak because they are the beta faggot genetics that didn't fight for land in the best area and instead retreated to the cold tundra like bitches

Which must make the Russians some ungodly level of insecure beta

You are aware that the British and French called the Germans the 'Huns' in WW1?

Who cares about being a part of europe? We dumped most of our trash there back in 50s and now ar*bs are doing the same. You will probably turn into a racemixed cesspit like turkey in a couple of hundred years anyway

My family have lived in istanbul for the last 400 years, not sure before that. Mother side is from some turkic branch from asia but I don't know where

Maaybe you should do a DNA test, you seem like a genetic clusterfuck worse than any hispanic mutt

Funny the best land of Europe is that tiny Island.

And you'd burn to death if you went any further south than Switzerland

>DNA test

Nah, I'm not giving my DNA to skypes. Especially not after what happened in turkey before.

Media shilled for some sick guy and urged people to donate blood for him. The propaganda was so intense that hundreds of thousands donated. Then we found out that all the samples were sent to US for some unknown reason and it was psyops all along

Pic related, the """sick""" guy on the left

Sadly the turkroach is right. EUROPE has been invaded. Theres no fucking refugee crisis. Its cool though now i can call all of Europe LA ROACHA

Pay denbts snownigger then we talk.
Oh wait, considering Danes have basically zero net wealth , some of the highest taxes in the world to pay for Jamal and Ahmed, and debt is actually increasing year after year, it should take decades to pay that 100k+ debt.

I think that was the point