Wow. Really makes you think

Wow. Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

news4jax.com/news/bike-thief-sentenced-to-3-years-in-prison
youtu.be/2ZGSQXmJPaQ?t=91
twitter.com/ChrisMm90/status/676895135985192962
theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots
shop.mercedes-benz.com/en-gb/collection/pdp/Mercedes-Benz-Mountain-Bike/e0b2a497-5d13-4d22-8603-c9e296b673b7/B67876176
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is so true it hurts :,(
We need to decriminalize the only past time black people have in this country!
#youcanhavemybike

Yeah, seriously, OP.

Fuckin racist laws n shit.

news4jax.com/news/bike-thief-sentenced-to-3-years-in-prison

Don't take what isn't yours to begin with. It really is that simple.

Don't steal a fucking bike then. Buy your own god damn bike and get a job to pay for it. You can get a shit bike for like $20 at a goodwill or walmart and fix it up and ride it.

Pls tell me he's jokng

He isn't. Nogs see nothing wrong with crime and feel like they're being wronged when the police try to make them act like decent human beans.

>literally whining that actions have consequences
Nigga please

DUDE

>had a couple bikes when living at college
>they got stolen a couple times
>managed to get them back bc I'd notify campo
>got shit for being a snitch
fuckers deserve whatever they get, damn niggers can't even ride the bikes they steal ffs. I found my mountain bike in a ditch because the rider had clearly crashed the thing

fuck niggers and fuck anyone who would steal someone's bicycle. If they really cared about poor people they wouldn't steal the only form of cheap transportation that doesn't involve sitting on a bus with a bunch of smelly africans

Fucking niggers

Kek. Nice shitposting user.

Second one is a must first is semi arguable rest is pants on head retarded

>niggers should be allowed to commit crime with impunity
I'll accept this if it becomes legal to shoot anyone stealing or committing any other crime on sight

Punishments for stealing bikes is inherently racist. Black people can't afford travel because of the oppressive white patriarchy and modern-day slavery keeping them in the ghettos and giving them free welfare. Sup Forums totally BTFO and on suicide watch. Delete this board.

Commie lives matter

He could have even gotten 5 years, but the judge let him off easy.

>Aye, yo; wez forced to steel dem bikes by dem raycis as FUK police

They realise they have to return the bikes after using them right?
That they can't just take them home?

A good bike is like a grand. That's a felony is it not? Grand Theft?

>Loud music
Shit is the most annoying thing ever.

>Complain about the punishment for committing a crime instead of simply not committing said crime

Ayy my nigguh 904 reppin' yo yo niggas DUUUUVVAAAALLL we out here in da beaches

WE CANT STEELZ

>trespassing
wut

I built my own ten speeds from pieces at the dump. Really good bikes.
T. White Suburban Boys

Well don't steal bikes.

The nigger thought process is a fucking enigma to me. How can they steal bikes, and then get mad when they get caught and punished? How do they not see something wrong with theft?

You have to see it from their point of view. How else is someone who grew up in the hood supposed to get a bike.

wiff dat money frum dem programs

They're not?

>black bodies
what is this meme?

Jesus christ

Ill agree to trespassing if I'm allowed to kill intruders on my property

we used to kill you for stealing our work horse. inch by inch you expect to steal our modes of transportation with no repercussions.

>Trespassing
Im buying a gun.

This SYSTEMIC OPPRESSION must end. When will /po/ apologize?

#staywoke

This

>if crimes are illegal, it's oppresion

Why would he ever steal a bike when he can teleport to any location on this planet?

How else are they gonna have money for clothes though?

youtu.be/2ZGSQXmJPaQ?t=91

WEED

>buy a gun
>in Australia
>let alone able to access it during an emergency (must be locked up /w ammo separate)

Little too optimistic there dude

Is spitting a crime? I'm talking about in the grass/bush not at someone.

Ikr, you should get the death penalty for stealing a bike

Oh my God it's like there's consequences for your actions oh no

wtf i hate laws now

>WHY CAN'T WE JUST STEAL WHITEYS STUFF AND GET AWAY WIF IT! FUCK U CRACKA U OWE ME DAT BIKE, IT'S A REPAIRASHUN PECKA WOOD!

You shouldn't steal things in the first place

Last few times I've been to Wal-Mart, every fucking time there have been ghetto blacks blaring music as loud as they can from their cars in the parking lot.

You go in the store. Laquisha, Syneqanesha, and BeautifulEbonyQueenNShit stand in the way of the area you want to go. You can say excuse me and they give you the stink eye and wont move.

>NIGGA I AINT GOT TIME FO DAT SHIT HOOBITY HOT MY NIGGA BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK GODDESS NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

Fucking hell I want to smack people sometimes. Pretty much the entire workforce at all wal-marts in Minnesota are Somali as well. We can thank our Governer with his Rockefeller with for that shitstorm.

>Nigga, I wahnt ma repheraytions n shieet you hear me nigga cuz i dont think you be hearin me gnomesayin? goinhafta beetch yo nigga azz fo dat 40' inch tv set ya hear? i be needinz discounts n shit cuz black lives matter?

twitter.com/ChrisMm90/status/676895135985192962

ayyyy

>black bodies

so fucking cringy. a pretty dehumanising term.

>The Sheriff's Office had placed the bike, worth $1,000, outside the store as part of an operation targeting crime during the holiday season.

so basically entrapment. i mean its one step above entrapment.

its like the FBI instigating terrorist activities and then saying "look we stopped terrorists" when they end the ruse.

>so basically entrapment
Entrapment would entail a police officer undercover enticing someone to steal a bike, like "hey that bike over there isn't locked, I think you can take it if you're fast enough." Leaving a bike unlocked and you steal it on your own isn't entrapment.

ever think you shouldn't have stolen someone
elses property in the first place?

Why do blacks like stealing bikes so much? Is there some sort of cultural reason?

yeah thats why i posted "its one step above entrapment" its really not that much different.

Its entirely fucking different you moron. It doesn't fucking matter who left the bike there you don't get to fucking steal it without repercussions.

And the nigger from the Philippines comes to save the day.
>It wuz horrble "sniff", dat bike wuz rite dayr, ay coundt stop maself, n den whitey ARREST me for it. It might aint be entrempment, but GOD DAM IT AINT BE MUCH BETTER

assholes shouldn't take things that don't belong to them, period

he would not have stolen the bike if the cops had not left it there. just like several "terrorists" would not have plotted terror and not the FBI lead them by the hand and done it with them.
theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/16/fbi-entrapment-fake-terror-plots

Does America have Black Only laws? No?
/end fucking thread

Bump

Should be executed imo. Theft of private property is low as fuck. Scum should be purged.

>he would not have stolen the bike if the cops had not left it there.

you are stupid as fuck

>being a drunk, belligerent, jackass in public doesn't hurt anyone
You know who says that?
A drunk belligerent asshole

Black people need exercise too. This is bullshit. This is what oppression is, having a gap in income where you have to steal a bike to get the exercise you deserve. Pathetic.

was there a rash of bike thefts? was he convinced of stealing multiple bikes? no. it was a one-off bait that got him caught. pretty much a waste of time and money. just like chris hanson.

the ethics behind this are shady as fuck. you shouldn't steal but the cops shouldn't be baiting without good reason and to catch a serial criminal not some one-off idiot.

Isn't this actually called a sting operation? I don't necessarily agree with it, but I suppose it helps out people who act like criminals anyway.

... and then you go to their twitter and you realize it's a troll account. smdh.

You still wanted to you fucking nigger. You didn't commit a crime but you showed you're full intent to. If it was someone else's bike, you would of stolen it anyways.

Same with the sandniggers, if you chose to join a terrorist organisation, your fault.

The only valid "entrapment" complaint is if you're put in a position where you are or where you are made to think that not committing the felony would put your life or someone else's in danger.

Low IQ and poor impulse control.

Why is he acting like stealing bikes is exclusive to niggers? What a racist

>I'm a stupid fucking nigger who dun know wut entrapment mean cos i dont literate
Entrapment is when law enforcement causes you to do something illegal that you wouldn't do otherwise. Go fucking NECK yourself, NIGGER.

trying to figure out how the wheel works.

>news4jax.com/news/bike-thief-sentenced-to-3-years-in-prison

he pleaded not guilty and was caught in police sting he is idiot

desire to commit a crime ad committing an actual crime are not the same.

he's right. it is within the nigger's DNA to steal any bike he sees

be aussie, so many abos drinking in public police dont do anything.

Nope, nothing wrong with it. It was one bike because it was the only on he was caught stealing.

Filling it with explosives would still be fine, if it weren't for the potential innocent casualties (I.E NOT the rider).

Threat people as you would want them to threat you. I would not mind having gold ingots just left there as "bait". I would not steal them.

You know why? Because I am not a fucking nigger, white or otherwise.

It is completely fucking different, you fucking asshole. I could leave my car unlocked, house open, and leave 3 guns on my lawn, and it's STILL illegal for anyone to burglerize me or take the guns if they aren't theirs.

The best part about these bike stings is that at least the Las Vegas cops that do it, use a mercedes Benz produced bike worth over 3 grand and nail them with a 1st degree felony of grand theft auto.

Hilarious shit.

shop.mercedes-benz.com/en-gb/collection/pdp/Mercedes-Benz-Mountain-Bike/e0b2a497-5d13-4d22-8603-c9e296b673b7/B67876176

Ahh, makes sense.

hey, maybe hitler wasn't that bad

>black bodies
do they emit their own kind of radiation?

But desire to commit the crime is plenty enough. It shows you're a filthy streak of shit that does not belong in a civilized society. Civilized people don't have intents to steal bikes.

I have no words for how fucking stupid you are.

He still stole the bike though
Whether it belonged to the police or citizens is irrelevant
Desire to commit a crime is thinking "I'd love to steal that bike" but not acting
Stealing a bait bike is cimmitting the crime

Dude you can't just take shit because its there

You can't just take peoples patio furniture because its not locked down or walk into a grocery store and walk out with a bunch of stuff because the cashier is in the bathroom

is it hilarious? is your tax money going to pay for their housing and food and tv while they rot in prison for grand theft of a fucking bicycle hilarious? the jokes on you burger! so laugh while you still can.

Good point, we need to legalize shooting them.

>desire to commit a crime ad committing an actual crime are not the same.
Absolutely. Desiring to commit a crime but not acting on that desire is not committing a crime. Desire to commit a crime and then acting on it, such as taking another's property, is committing a crime. Whose property it was and why it was left is immaterial to the actual commission of the crime.

to be fair, ive never known any of my white friends to have stolen a bicycle. That definitely seems more of a black person thing.

Every time I start to get bored of this bored I see something like this again.

You wouldn't be "oppressed" by the law if you just stopped stealing bikes and bought them, you fucking nigger. If you don't have money, find a fucking job - they don't take EBTs for bikes.

/thread

im not coinding stealing. I'm saying the ethics behind baiting are shady. chris hanson is shady. bait bikes are shady.

and then the tax payer has to pay for the incarceration. has to be a better way but idk what it is. id say road crews or chain gangs but those are never coming back.

Head like a fuckin pear

If it was up to me, we'd chop their fucking feet off