Why do Conservative voters vote against their economic interests

??

Same reason liberal voters do.

They're retarded.

>White people dont know what its like to be poor

He's a communist. I'm not trailer trash, so there was no benefit for me voting for Bernie.

Why do liberal voters vote against their ethnic interests??

>new deal
more like jew deal

>"You didn't build that!"

>Drops mic

FDR was a kike puppet

does it have anything to do with how most people believe they will be rich one day?

He's nothing like Theodore Roosevelt, you should see what he said about native americans

This.

I have nothing. But, I want to have the freedom to make anything, and that should not come at the cost of someone else. It's glorified and institutionalized theft.

It is not in my economic interest to pay for free healthcare or college. The vast majority of healthcare costs are self inflicted, and thus not only is it unethical to take my money to pay for it, but I get the short end of the stick, because I'm healthier than average by my own doing. The majority of degrees are largely irrelevant to the careers that those people end up pursuing and, more importantly, our current four year institutions are bloated monstrosities that cost many times more than they would if they were strictly training oriented, and this should be addressed before we talk about expansion of public funding.

But more importantly than any of that, Bernie Sanders is blatantly discriminatory against white people. Even if I was poor, it would not be in my interest to vote for him, because he does not have my interests in mind, and considers me responsible for the plight of poor people of all other skin tones.

>artist
k y s
y
s

Oh, also the New Deal is intergenerational theft that convinces retards not to save their money and damned our country to debt oblivion.

2 parties control our system. we vote for the least degenerate socially, because if our society makes it to the next election we get another chance.

>Leafy meme

Right back at you, kiddo.

It's called voting for the good of your country instead of self.

You know. Like the way Negroes and Nigresses vote.

>French flag
What did (((he))) mean by this?

there's no such thing as a rich person that never fucked anyone over

That's not true...

But there is no such thing as a beggar who did not accept charity....

You are literally dumb if you think like this.

Middle class with a college degree and employer-paid health insurance.

I wouldn't get any democrat gibs, but I'll get a non-neligible tax cut under Trump.

I'll wait why you explain how I'm voting against my own interests.

They don't.

Voting for Clinton and hence the TPP, that would have been voting against their interests. You are spouting a meme concocted to fool gullible people into voting Democrat, i.e. against their interests.

not an argument

i mean you HAVE to be cut-throat on deals, squeeze every penny out of everyone and everything. A friend of mine owns a fast food franchise, makes $400k a year, and he gives his employees hell for putting too many ketchup packs and napkins in fast food bags

>captcha: select all pizza

>he gives his employees hell for putting too many ketchup packs and napkins in fast food bags

Is this how you define "fucking people over"?

Sounds like this person is a shrewd business person.

sounds like he would pay them $1 an hour if it wasn't illegal

What proof do you base that claim on?

Because I know the difference between being "shrewd" and "immoral"?

Please, come back when you have something to say.

Sorry, I misread and thought you were saying I would do so..

Still, the facts stand. You don't own a business, so you do not understand what is "shrewd" and what is "immoral".

Also, my father used to own a franchise and people would give him shit for the same reason. Guess what? None of them owned a business and they all benefited from the franchise taxes he paid.