>look at prices
>too expensive
>we waz kangz
>decide to shoplift because cant afford
>caught shoplifting
>asked to leaave store
>jewbook live muh oppression

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

mashable.com/2016/12/09/woman-live-stream-leaving-victorias-secret-race/#TxR7K7jfZiqu

kikebook/nikki.houzah/videos/10210707970473134/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViIMCo8aw2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> kikebook vids
Immediate sage
Upload this shit on jewtube

She's a fat nigger anyway who does she need to look sexy for?

youtube.com/watch?v=ViIMCo8aw2A

here you go you lazy fuck

>fat black angry women pulls race card in public

another example of why civilized countrys dont like black people

I'm sure she was stealing shit also but cries muh racism anyway

holy fuck thats one ugly nigger sow

>"she askes us ta leave"

God no way in hell can I listen to that ape try her best to sound intelligent for 11 minutes.

Youtube comment: "Yas gurl you boutta get $50 million discrimination lawsuit"

black people and intelligence dont mix

she probably came in with the other girl who got caught stealing...so the people kicked the people who came in with her out....then she pulls the race card. Sounds like what most likely happened.

That's dumb, she wasn't the one they caught stealing

This is why I hate black people

thats probably exactly what happened

>she got thrown out because some other black chick stole something

are you inbred fuckwits so deep inside your asshole that you don't have the capacity to understand how this is unfair? would you be fine with being thrown out of a store if some white kid stole something?

are you fucking retarded?

She din do nuffin. Time for the nigger lottery

>how to spot CTR

>guilty by association

in every store they will tell you to leave if your friend/person you came in with is suspicious.

dont take much to know if someone's gonna steal. especially when people try to come in like they don't know each other.

t. theft prevention

Dude are you dumb? She most likely walked in with the other shoplifters and was talking/hooting/ hollering doing black people shit with and they were all asked go leave.

actually I wouldn't mind being tossed out for those reasons. I've never been in a store in my entire life I "had" to be in so badly that I'd mind getting kicked out.

Were they actually friends? It sounds like it was someone random she didn't know

Supposedly the manager was fired.

>unfair

lol,black people are nothing but a cancer to the western world.try living in a country that isnt full of cuck's and you might see why

do you think a nigger would ever tell the truth? of course they were her friends. Niggers never take blame for anything they do in their lives.

oh course,the nig nog gets away while the white manager gets punished for it

but black people will still claim that whites are the priviledged ones

Why wasn't she held back with her friend then?

thats one of the biggest problems.

they could come in at different times and meet up and talk about stuff. it's easy to tell if a group/individual is planning to steal something

on the other hand, its very easy to be in the wrong and accuse someone of doing something. been there done that. but people are quick and you have to profile.

if she dindu nuffin, dont look suspicious. thats what i told them niggers and druggies when they give me shit about watching them. just because they didn't steal anything, doesn't mean they aren't TRYING to.

Do you think a business would turn away paying customers?

she just wanted an excuse to steal from the white man,like her race has did for the past 2016 years

KEK, you know what's absolutely pathetic? I know for an absolute fact you'd be throwing a tantrum if the races were reversed. I understand not liking niggers who act like niggers, but you're straight up racist pieces of shit. good thing you're shut ins stuck in your echo chamber because IRL people would think you're "special" and not want to be associated with you.

keep making excuses and keep circlejerking, you pathetic social outcasts. as you see, the real world doesn't work like that. the fuckwit manager will get her ass fired. gg no re.

/thread

Perhaps they had evidence of one member of the group stealing but not the other?

>talks about the real world

>lives in a feminist shit hole

sorry but you have no clue how the real world works

lol. go be butthurt somewhere else

oh and in real life,meaning a country that isnt a bunch of feminazi controlled degenerates.people would of arrested that fat jiggaboo and her friends regardless the amount of race cards and sjw complaining you'd see

she was most likely about to steal something before she was asked to leave

Jesus, listening to a nigger speak is so triggering. Then how they smack and lick their lips, fucking disgusting.

Have staff come up to them and start "reshuffling merchandise" in their immediate vicinity then, like all stores do. I get what you're saying and maybe you're right, but if it really was a random person, that was a dumb decision by the manager. Not worth a gorillion greens lawsuit dumb, but still dumb.

>oh noes someone not yelling nigger in muh white supremacy safe space. plz leave ;_;
\
don't forget your tinfoil hat if you ever leave your mums basement. dangerous world out there.

it's hilarious that you actually sit at home and worry how sjws are running the world. it's like a comical representasjon of Sup Forums to sit at home triggered by a bunch of fat lesbians

Why does she have a moustache?

You idiots will start to understand as your permanent underclass continues to grow. We've been dealing with dindu's forever and they're a bunch of fucking idiots.

It's meaningless to make so many leaps of logic when we don't have the full story. What's more likely:

A. A manager decides to kick a black person out for no other reason than they are a huge racist

B. A group of black girls act suspicious and get told to leave

the "race card" is about everything they got when accused of something

yeah i bet they had someone watch the camera's and made a bad decision

you sound like a redditor, fuck off with your shit bait

They should release the security footage if these girls came in a group. Would take a lot of heat off the store if true

I worked Loss Prevention for Saks 5th Avenue all through university.

When several black people come into your store looking like those (ie, not already dressed well in designer clothing or at least not dressed like they just hopped off the bus from their local housing projects) you can be almost 100% certain:

>A.) They are going to attempt to shoplift. One or two are lookouts or decoys, they all pick out what it is they want the one who steals the stuff to get and then the other ones actually go around acting shady and beinng obvious they are trying to steal so security watches them... not the one who is actually stealing the shit.

They also like to start yelling at floor sales associates and calling them racist/making a huge scene so that security is distracted while the one stealing walks out the exit farthest from the disturbance.

2.) They are going to attempt purchase of goods via check/credit card fraud or counterfit bills.

3.) they also try the dumbest scams trying to trick cashiers ALL THE TIME! (ie. "NUH UH>> MMMM MMM NO I KNOW U AINT TRYIN DAT!! I GAVE U A $50!! Y U be GIVIBN ME DA WRONG CHANGE!! I AINT GAVE U NO $20!! CALL DA POLICE! THIS CRACKA BITCH TRYIN TA ROB ME!!

I have seen it all man... fuck niggers. Absolute scum. 99.5% of the time.

you sound like a braindead retard unable to understand the complexity of actual individuals without resorting to shoving them into groups. first there was niggers, then there was sjws, now it's redditors. see a psychiatrist

It's private property, you don't have the right to shop there. They can kick you out for literally any reason they want to.

yep.

how do you feel after typing that?

and they can be criticized for doing it for retarded reasons. are you stupid?

like I hit a sore spot

>That comment section

Holy shit niggers are so salty

"WAAAYCISMMM WAAAAAYCISMM, BIX NOOD GIBMEDAT THE WHITE MAN KEEPIN ME DOWN"

trips, doubles doubles witness

also

>when did Victoria Secret start selling cow bells?

Bump

im feeling generous, have another (you)

The only sore spot you hit was youre own stupidity

>2:08
>i dun got put out a Vicoria Secret

i could only handle 2 minutes of this, is there anything worth watching past that?

You're saying it's unfair and the manager is gonna lose their job and blah blah. I'm saying it doesn't fucking matter, because they can kick you out for any reason at all and nothing whatsoever is going to happen here.

i work loss prevention.

i always feel like i'm gonna end up on a viral video and get death threats from BLM.

the job is a mind field that's so dangerous to navigate.

the fact that you put value in amount of replies tells me a lot about you. try leaving the house sometime. and I wasn't joking about the psychiatrist

You can get sued like that Christian bakery that refused to bake a faggot cake

nigs are the scum of the earth

I once saw a family of Mexicans use their children as a human wall while the parent sat on the floor unboxing shit. The kids did the exact same thing and started screaming racist when I approached them.

you can make all the assumptions you want over the internet.

>Afilet
Affiliate you dumb mother fucker.

BUILD THE WALL

>female female female female

No. Fuck you.

i see reddit is trying to dox the store manager.

t. some faggot euro who doesn't work in theft prevention against niggers

fuck off cunt.

how do you not see the hypocrisy? I mean I have pretty low standards for the average IQ of a racist shut in but Jesus, you're at another level

that snort at 6:48. put it down m8

your all over the place, you need a mental health visit

like her home address or just her name? I thought posting personal information on reddit is bannable? I guess not if its an sjw crusade?

>can you link to the thread?

That's a 7/10 for an American blackie you knife wielding alcoholic

>throwing out all black people if one is caught stealing is perfectly valid wide spread procedure.

kys you absolute inbred retard. not even joking, you're seriously retarded if you believe that. not even racist, straight up brain damaged.

>your all over the place
Jesus you have to be schooled in your own language by a European? and repeating what I told you back to me? are you underage? I was not serious about the mental retardation at the beginning but a couple of posts later I'm really wondering. no wonder you keep shitposting here. the pattern of your behavior is hidden by the anonymity

>ironically being this retarded
scandinavia is doomed

in these situations you have to assert your dominance and just kick'em over

t. white mexican who works at kmart

Turned it off and threw up.

Niggers.

Why you niggas finna be racist and shieet, shuz just tryna get sum reparations

black fragility, lol

Blacks are always fragile about their race. It couldn't be for any other reason something happens but because they be black

what are you even trying to say.

is ignorance your defense mechanism or is it just the retardation leaking?

I'm sorry Sheriff Clarke and Ben Carson but can God please just wipe niggers off the face of the earth please?!

they would not be included in what you have said

freeman=/=nigger

is that a statement or an answer

>literally cry
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

>what is a question mark

>i dun got put out a Vicoria Secret
>tfw read this just as she said it

>hurdurr
no im asking if what you said was directed at the question i asked, or if your just talking shit

>unironically saying hurdurr
if you didn't suffer from your mental disability you'd know exactly what I meant. not complicated

To reddit

then explain it to me. your not saying anything, just dodging questions and hurling insults.

i don't use reddit.

>your not saying anything
jesus christ second time. are you literally fucking stupid? I just schooled you in your own language about how you're is the correct term, and you're still too dense to learn. kys and stop complaining about niggers. you're the dumbest fucking nigger I see.

>your and you're

I like how you have a picture ready to post. this happens often, huh? try picking up a textbook instead of shitposting all day

ill admit i do know exactly where the picture is for times like this, but didn't have it ready or anything.

got anything to recommend?

yes, kill yourself

Oh wow, people in first world countries have it so rough. Let me weep for you.
Check your fucking privilege, you dumb bitch.

>50 mil lawsuit
>forgets that she needs a lawyer

Niggers are stupid

You have to understand, when it comes to retail, you kick them all out. She should blame her shitty friend for shoplifting.

do you know where is can get a copy?

Why can't someone just be stupid?

Why do they have to be "literally" something all the time?