Is spain white?

Just answer this question and explain it(If u want)

strawpoll.me/11838179

My opinion: Definitely no

Grettings

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.es/books?id=eXz1AQAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=es&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Knriep8yv-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okie Dokie.
Agree to disagree

Some people call whites to pink skin people, so some people can call whites to spanish people

Is he going to make Spain great and white again?

No country is 100% white.
And you mean the roots or the color of the skin?

No, we iberian nigz n shiet.
Send money for dem programz white crackas

Top kek bro

of course

but can't deny Al-Andalus

I dont even talking about a long time ago, im talking about now, without looking for ancestors.

But this thread's more oriented to the people of other countries(mostly Europe), to know what they think about us

True whites are nordic people imo

>can't deny Al-Andalus
Can you deny al-londani majority Muslim?
What does foreigners occupying land have to do with anything, Blacks aren't suddenly white because they were occupied by whites.

True whites are 7'7 ft tall 245 iq 10 billion$ net worth, this is retarded.

Native Iberians are Iberians, Iberians with Arabic ancestors or North African are mixed race.

Are native Iberians European?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with whiteness anyway?

Who honestly gives a fuck

Nopes, he's a commie that wants to turn spain into a caliphate, burn churches, unbuild our wall at ceuta and destroy several monuments because they are not PC, also dude weed lmao 420.

We have no leader that could make spain great again. España grande = franco facha cuñao hitler here, saying anything about your nation being great at some point or becoming great at some point turns you into an enemy of the democracy, the stereotypical villain of any spanish movie.

Yep, it can be done easily. Study haplogroups, study history. Muslim invasion is not a myth but rather complex to understand: there was a huge decadence in power, military and latin culture. The occidental an christian cronists denied this fact and presented later on a miraculous muslim invasion to scare the european population. The arabs obviously didn't disregard that cause it was beneficial to them. Look into it if you are interested, or don't, but anyone that is redpilled on islam should be redpilled on that.

Dumb fucking burger as usual bringing your strawman shit into this.

White genes are recessive if bred with blacks. Al-Andalus was an established nation if I am not wrong. The spainiard gave me a better reply.

Tell me more on this then, it's interesting, but I haven't done a whole lot of research.

There's a political and media revolution going on around the western world and you are wasting your time with this white or not white shit.

You fucking dumb fucks better stop wasting your brain cells on this and start thinking about how we're going to make Spain great again.

No.

>Tell me more on this then, it's interesting, but I haven't done a whole lot of research.

As I told you it's quite an extensive topic to explain here. In short: After the fall of the roman empire there was a fuckton of division, barbarians travelling till north africa and stuff. The gothic kings of spain asked to some related barbarians of northern africa to come up and whoop some ass, they came with arround 7000 soldiers, hardly enough to occupy the whole peninsula. There es a book that points at several impossibilities of the oficial version of the history of al-andalus written by spaniards that speak arabic and some sandniggers based on scriptures of that period, not some later on made up stuff. It's called Critical Muslim 06, reclaiming al-andalus.
My explanation is lacking, too much dates and names to remember, so I don't even try, Prof. Emilio Gonzalez Ferrin does a better job at that.

The book is free btw if anyone is interested and too lazy to google (will probably be too lazy to read it anyways but meh)

books.google.es/books?id=eXz1AQAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=es&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

if he is white, we are too.

Theyre mostly white. Mostly white is still slightly a nigger.

They are Salt-water Mexicans.

Spaniards are as white as Anglos are, so yes.

Yes you are but I hate it whenever you look down on Hispanics and pretend you're way better than them.

no you are wrong look up the Moors conquest of spain and Spanish wars. They are mixed. probably more then any slav or American white person. The spainish have a lot of arab in them.

Kek.

About the only white Spanish have in them is some leftover Nazi and a long history of jewish blood.

Maybe in the south and in some Portuguese areas. Even if they are completely mixed, you have to respect them for what they did to Muslims.

Here's an example of a pretty white Spaniard: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Knriep8yv-g

example of a pretty white Spaniard? come on mate...seriously? you are right about one thing the Spanish that went north to france and England and have generations still there are primarily white with some jewish ancestors but the common populous have majority colored ethnicity genes.

you European fags need to realize just because American fags on here are spewing racist shit and raging about ethnic cleansing white countries dosnt mean you guys have to think the same and not focus on bettering your country. you can still hop on the nationalist band wagon and say fuck the EU.