/our guy/?

/our guy/?

no.. fucking monster of a human. Torture for 24 hrs, then kill.

Churchgoing Carson could have been a victim

Think about it.

Understandable but nonetheless indefensible actions. Not funny. Not /ourguy/ this time.

a coward piece of shit, should have killed some gangster niggers in a poor neighborhood using a sniper

Whoa there, edgelord. It's not like he killed any *people*.

He acted like the niggers he hates

No one is our guy. Look at these Fags in this thread, only good nigger is a dead nigger

Your point? Carson should have been executed for attempted murder.

No. Niggers actually wuz in church turnin they life around. If he'd lit up a dope corner full of dindus he'd be ourguy.

Correct

I'm not one to condone violence, nor one to rule it out, but shooting a bunch of unarmed people in a church is literally Jihadi tier nonsense.

Still hope they don't kill him, but that's just me

never heard this one before, got anything I can read?

Fuck no hes a fucking degenerate.

>killing the elderly
>in a church

He's a nigger

is there anywhere we can watch the full video of trial?

He doesnt have shit

No, should be tortured to death.

I see a lot of despair in those eyes.
You're looking at a kid who couldn't handle the red-pill and it broke him.
Be warned, Sup Forums . The Redpill is potent, and you have to make sure you are taking tip-top care of your body and personal life lets you become a meme.

No, fuck this faggot.

If he wanted to send a message to nigs who rape and steal then her should have gone to kill the nigs in chicago or detroit.

not God loving black christians, hope his boipucci gets eternally fucked 24/7 by BBC in prison.

Our guy would've killed people in the inner city and not gotten caught. Then it wouldn't have made the newspaper as ppl would've just chalked it up to black on black crime.

Really? You've never heard of his story of stabbing someone? Sure, he could be lying, and I know many believe he is, but if he's going to admit he did it, he should be punished accordingly.

this desu
he shot some random old people going to church instead of some ghetto crack dealing niggers who deserved it

he was scared of getting shot and was an idiot anyway

>I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

STOP MAKING ME BELIVE

Yes. Sup Forums will NEVER admit though because of the lolbertarians and Christcucks

>why didn't just shoot gang bangers
>Christian blacks are based!

nu/pol/ needs to go back to r*ddit.

God Bless him
I support him
I support my race
what about you?

hahahaha, racist fuck.

You miss the point
all blacks deserve it

Cuck Christian shut the fuk up you traitor.

>random old people going to church

This is why Christianity is doomed.

i don't support him, i think he was an idtiot like i said

Average Sup Forumstard

>be dillon
>''hmm whats the best target''
>crack dealing gangbanging niggers, pimps, cholos, kikes or those old ladies going to church
>''yea I'll pick the only ones who don't fuck up society''
u wot fagtronimo?

>''yea I'll pick the only ones who don't fuck up society''

The memes are real. As long as blacks exist in the society they are corrosive. Either we balkanize away from them or else our society and race is going to no longer exist. I hate Christcucks so much.

What did I miss. Since when did Sup Forums not want blacks killed.

Jesus never kissed anyone's feet. This pope doesn't even understand the meaning behind what he's doing.

Mentally ill faggot. Shooting old people is hideous and weak.

>I hate Christcucks so much.
nice buzzword I'm from east germany and we're not religious faggot

you can't deny that he choose the worst target tho. it's shit like that, what makes us look like subhuman scum and I don't want to be associated with him

the pope isn't even catholic
he's a fucking jesuit, south american commie faggot

Well we have to be realistic. I'd like them culled because it'd be more human than just sending them back to Africa to create a continent wide conflict, but no one has the heart to do this even if it would be better for every race in the end.

he just wanted to start a race war, to end the slow death of the white race.

death penalty

No, killing churchy old black ladies is the ultimate bluepill

>buzzword

No I just hate Christians. You have Christian morals in you which you just don't understand. Most athiests still have their morality shaped by the prevailing wind of their society's consciousness, which is currently Christianity. Unless you're a true nihilist, in which case this shouldn't have mattered anyway, morality and religion are a spook.

>it's shit like that, what makes us look like subhuman scum

Only in the eyes of the weak minded who spend no time contemplating the future.

>east germany and we're not religious faggot
Greetings comrade.

This. I can see what he was getting at. It wasn't very effective though, blacks didn't riot afterwards or anything.

god is dead
>spook.
you sound like a commie desu

I hate commies because I know HOW bad communism really is and only jews were allowed to be religious in the ddr

but I don't wanna derail this thread

Look at his face. He has Mosaic Downs

I was calling you a commie you spook motherfucker. Nietzsche was the one who suggested that the old gods would come back.

>you've refuted yourself now

found the nigger

ITT: butt devastated christcucks and reddit

Niggers add nothing if value to society
Plus dylann roof did kill a senator so that's +1

Niggers aren't even this bad

i think i spotted the niggers

fuck this asshole.
kills harmless blacks instead of dangerous hood rats, causes the glorious battle flag of the south to become shunned, tributes to great southerners to be desecrated.
I hope he gets raped before they kill him

>not realizing this guy is a complete false flag
He has literally no personal history

Uhm please stop lying

>causes the glorious battle flag of the south to become shunned, tributes to great southerners to be desecrated

This is the fault of liberals, not based nigger slayer Dylan Roof

literally me

Yes.

After the race war, he will be immortalized as a hero like Breivek who sacrificed their freedom to help save our race.

This leaf gets it

who?