Why do you hate niggers, Sup Forums?

Why do you hate niggers, Sup Forums?

If it's because they're less intelligent, do you also hate unintelligent white people?

If it's because they're violent and aggressive, do you also have violent and aggressive whites?

If it's because of thug culture, do you also hate wiggers?

If you answered yes to the above questions, would it be incorrect to say that you just hate dumb people, or violent people, or thugs in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

face.book.com/EuropeanYouthEvent/videos/1294346133933029/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
archive.is/XXsXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

btw im a girl

MEMES. LET ME TELL

YOU HOWMUCH I'VE

COME TO LOVE MEMES

SINCE I BEGAN TO

LIVE. THEREARE 387.44

MILLION CELLS IN

WAFER THIN LAYERS

THAT FILL MY

BODY. IF THE

WORD MEME WAS

ENGRAVED ON EACH

NANOANGSTROM OF

THOSE HUNDREDS OF

MILLIONS OF CELLS IT

WOULD NOT EQUAL

ONE ONE-BILLIONTH

OF THE LOVE I FEEL

FOR MEMES AT THIS

MICRO-INSTANT FOR

MEMES. MEMES. MEMES.

If you champion strong leaders who uphold justice, do you champion people like Sheriff Clarke?

yes, yes and yes.
it's just that niggers happen to be dumb, violent thugs. what a coincidence.

That sounds about right. But there is more.

I am perfectly fine with less intelligent people that are at least self aware. People who try not to lie to themselves are usually good people by my book.

> If it's because they're less intelligent, do you also hate unintelligent white people?
The majority are less intelligent than your average white, by a lot.

>If it's because they're violent and aggressive, do you also have violent and aggressive whites?
The majority are more violent than your average white, by a lot.

>If it's because of thug culture, do you also hate wiggers?
Yes, both can burn.

Do i want to live in Africa nigger culture where rape is a valid method of warfare and people eat clay discs, or do I want to live in literally any other white country?

What do you make of niggers who agree with your values and live in accordance with the same virtues you do?

What do you make of niggers trying to make their communities better despite all the dumb violent thugs surrounding them?

sowell is white

>do you also hate unintelligent white people?
Yes
White trash are actually worse than a lot of niggers.

>do you also have violent and aggressive whites?
Depends on what they are putting their aggression out on. More often than not I despise violence though

See my first answer

Thomas Sowell is based btw.
I don't hate people for being black. I just so happen to hate most black people because they are stupid, and overly aggressive.

>The majority are less intelligent than your average white, by a lot.

>The majority are more violent than your average white, by a lot.

While that is true, it is clear that being black doesn't bar someone from being a productive, virtuous member of society. Statistically blacks may be more likely to be dumb and violent, but is your problem with their race, or with their behavior? Would you treat them the same as you would treat a dumb violent white?

Fuck niggers they smell like shit
And fuck you too FAG op go back to 9fag leftypol trash

I hate niggers when they hate me

>Why do you hate niggers, Sup Forums?
Says the person who infantilizes them, robs them of agency, destroys the family unit, and reduces their entire identify into that of slaves.

You can fuck right off m8.

If race is something that is performed, would that not make it a social construct? Does that not put you in agreeance with SJWs?

I'm not taking a political stance, I'm merely asking questions.

It's 100% the behavior.

I have known black people in my professional life that I would trust to watch my kids. And I have known black people in my personal life I wouldn't trust with $5.

Sadly I know a lot more of the latter type.

Do you believe those behaviors can be changed? If there are members of the black race who do not exhibit those behaviors, what makes it a racial trait? Additionally, if there are members of the white race that exhibit those traits (as we've established), are they too genetically predisposed? Should a racial solution be implemented for them as well?

I hate blacks because they are the fastest growing race while being most violent, least intelligent etc etc.

It's easier to group people together especially when dealing with large numbers.

A smart black person is an even bigger threat because he normalizes the other shitty blacks

If you respect people who speak out against BLM, do you respect people like Taleeb Starkes, who wrote Black Lies Matter?

>niggers trying to make their communities better

They should do that in Africa. I am sick of blacks having to come here and then get their shit together.

Seggregation should exist and black americans should have their own country

>If it's because they're less intelligent, do you also hate unintelligent white people?
yes

>If it's because they're violent and aggressive, do you also have violent and aggressive whites?
yes

yes

>If you answered yes to the above questions, would it be incorrect to say that you just hate dumb people, or violent people, or thugs in general?
yes, and niggers are statistically far more likely to be any of those

No? Why would anyone respect a person who is a threat to his race?

Blacks should stop being parasites and demand their own nation inside USA. Let them govern themselves

While a significantly higher amount of blacks are dumb violent thugs than whites, they still don't make up the majority of blacks. Is your issue with miscegenation / demographics, and not with the black race itself?

Why should black Americans, most of which have roots in slavery, go to another continent and make foreign communities better? If their families have been here for generations, are they not entitled to their own communities?

How is speaking against the BLM movement being a threat to the black race?

I like niggers.

Though, I am a lefty boy.

While true, the law already does not tolerate those things or those niggers. Why should that intolerance then be extended to the black community at large, instead of keeping it aimed at problem individuals?

50% of the blacks are criminals in one way or another. There is only a matter of time before they committ a crime

I already said that they should have their own own country on American soil.

Just because it's a racial trait doesn't mean it's present in all of them, it just becomes much more apparent because of the cultures, communities and lifestyles niggers practice.
Niggers are here, and there's nothing we can do about them. Sup Forums can jerk off about having them all killed in a race war or whatever but that's fucking retarded. I believe you can suppress their savage instincts to some extent by trying to provide them with the best possible conditions, niggers to a reasonable extent are still fucked in America and to a lesser extent in EU countries, some effort needs to be made to better their communities and education standards. A big effort needs to be made to change their culture, it's hugely important that they have functional family units and gangster rap needs to be demonised.

Niggers will always be the most problematic race at all socioeconomic levels, but a middle class nigger will always be less trouble than a poor nigger.

Do you have a source on that statistic?

If you are concerned with them having too much of a presence in America due to growing numbers, why would the solution to that be to give up American land?

the laws exist but they break the laws. if they as a whole were gone, there would be less crime. unfortunately that would be the upstanding blacks would be gone too, but just like with school shooters it's hard to detect the criminal before they commit crime

Do you think a middle class nigger is as much of a burden on society as a low IQ white?

Also, do you think that the lack of a father figure and the weak family unit are a primary factor in the prominence of gangs, maybe as a replacement for the family in especially impoverished communities?

I hate niggers because they're agressive savages with a shitty thug culture
Yes i also hate wiggers, they're just as subhuman as niggers.
i however can respect black hardworking humans.

face.book.com/EuropeanYouthEvent/videos/1294346133933029/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Go and read the comments by niggers.

If the mentally ill as a whole were gone, there would be less school shootings. Unfortunately those able to manage their condition and live functional lives would be gone too, but just like with niggers it's hard to detect the criminal before they commit crime. Would you be fore getting rid of all the mentally ill?

>kikebook
Give me an archive link and I'll look at it.

yes

If there were less likelihood of a mentally ill person being a school shooter than there is of a nigger being a criminal, would you still support it? If so, is there a percentage where you would deem it excessive to get rid of all of them?

I don't hate niggers. I wanna hang liberals

Having no father figure is one of the key factors in determining whether or not a kid will be 'problematic'. I'm fairly sure that's widely accepted and US niggers are something like 70% raised in single mother households? I'm sure it's a major contributing factor to joining gangs but certainly isn't the only factor.

Do you mean poor white? Avg US nigger IQ is 85 vs 100 for whites, so even a low iq white man (relative to his race's avg) is on par with a low iq black. If you meant to ask if I think a middle class nigger is more problematic than a lower class white, I don't know. I think it'd depends, particularly on where they live. I think lowerclass inner city whites are likely to be much more problematic, but possibly less so in rural areas? I don't know.

Do you know who I really hate? Poor people.

Whenever I think I hate one group, one gender, one race or one religion because they're stupid or violent or dysfunctional I stop and think wait, it's just the poor ones that act that way. And whenever I think well of course blacks are inferior, it's just because they have the most poor people. I'm fine talking to a middle class black person who can speak properly just like how I hate talking to a poor white person who can barely string a sentence together.

Eagerly waiting robots taking all their jobs and then robot police gunning them down in the streets when they get uppity.

Do you think the lack of a father figure is more of a factor than racial predisposition?

And no, I meant an 85 IQ white vs. an 85 IQ black of the same social class. If they were equally stupid and of the same social class, would you consider one to be more of a burden than the other? As for the question you raised, are you saying that social class plays the most prominent role in determining whether or not someone will be a criminal?

Money can be gained or loss. The poor can become rich. Do you believe society should encourage giving the poor the means to accumulate wealth through creating opportunities for upward mobility, or that the poor should be dealt with in some other way?

Fuck both the black rednecks and white liberals.

>If it's because they're less intelligent, do you also hate unintelligent white people?
no and no, there will always be those that are unintelligent
blacks have a larger population that could be considered 'unintelligent', however
our society also forces whites to be responsible for their actions; this is not the case with blacks.

yes and yes
however blacks are much more violent on average. They are historically extremely overrepresented in violent crime statistics. Of course there are overly violent whites, but they are far less common in comparison.
yes and yes
see my response to the previous question, it's pretty much the same fucking thing
>If you answered yes to the above questions, would it be incorrect to say that you just hate dumb people, or violent people, or thugs in general?
no it wouldnt
but again it's been shown time and time again that blacks are less intelligent and more violent in comparison to any population that has achieved success on this planet (i.e. white europeans and east asians)
i specifically hate blacks because they're not, for some fucking reason, forced to take responsibility for their own actions in western society

>they're not, for some fucking reason, forced to take responsibility for their own actions in western society
Is that the fault of the blacks, or the fault of the politicians and officials who pander to them?

No I believe it's probably more of a racial predisposition that gets exacerbated by dysfunctional family units.
Oh right, I would 100% consider a low iq (by general standards) poor black to be more problematic than a low iq poor white, I don't have the stats saved but I'm fairly sure they exist, crime rates at different income levels per race and the crime rate for niggers is significantly higher at every income level. So I don't think there's any question there.

I think social class does play the predominant role, I believe (and it's evident that) niggers commit disproportionately more crime than other races at all income levels but they commit significantly less crime when they're on a good economic standing which was the point of my original post, they'll always be problematic but a middle class nigger from a non problematic community with loving, working parents will be much less of a burden.

the politicians of course
i just cant wrap my head around this retarded nigger apologist mindset
however i think either
a) reducing dependence on the gov
or b) making it so anyone on welfare/not paying taxes cant vote
would go a long way
but what do i know, the system is set up such that it's advantageous for Dems to keep niggers in poverty and give them gibs so they can get more votes

Well hating everybody is stupid. I hate the thugh ones, the violent ones and therefore usually the dumb ones. Some niggers are based but very few.

Niggers have an extremely high percentage of the types of people listed and the ones that don't exactly have those characteristics will defend those that do

I hate people that act like niggers but niggers are the niggest

This study done in Edinburgh (1% black population) shows similar correlation between poverty and crime in black communities in the US. If race is the predominant factor, why is this the case?

archive.is/XXsXw

As for the rest of your post, would you suggest that a good environment and lack of poverty could "override" their racial tendency to be niggers, so to speak?

If it's the Democrats' fault for pushing the idea that niggers aren't responsible for their actions, why hate niggers and not Dems?

100% cultural, being a nigger is a lifestyle choice, unfortunately it's an all too common lifestyle in a majority of blacks so I will continue to judge them solely by action of majority until they can prove me wrong and become civilized human beings, until then I'm walking across the street or locking my car doors when I see a jamal heading my way.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. Fuck White niggers and fuck Black niggers. 99.99% of Blacks are stupid, aggressive, thugs. I hate thugs, therefore I hate 99.99% of Blacks.

i hate dems who pull this shit as well, don't get me wrong, but you cant put all the blame on them, as black culture encourages this shit
but that entirely disregards the points i made about blacks being more predisposed to violence

I'll read that sometime, last I looked into it it was definitely shown that niggers to commit more crime when controlled for income and academics come up with the 'racial income inequality' hypothesis to explain it which suggested that areas where low income whites earned more than low income blacks it was predictive of increased black crime and the crime difference was less pronounced when both racial groups had similar earnings for their socioeconomic class.

I think environmental and cultural changes could pretty much do it, everything controlled for I still believe blacks would exhibit the most violent behaviours though.

If being a nigger is a lifestyle choice, and people of all races can be niggers (as proven by wiggers), isn't skin color one of the worst indicators of whether or not someone is a nigger? Wouldn't things like clothing and manner of speaking be stronger indicators?

>black culture encourages this shit
Do you believe that forces in Hollywood and the mainstream media have been pushing degeneracy onto the white population? If so, do you believe it's possible a similar thing has been happening to blacks?

>crime difference was less pronounced when both racial groups had similar earnings for their socioeconomic class
>everything controlled for I still believe blacks would exhibit the most violent behaviours though.
Do you believe that the gap in crime rates can be closed enough that the racial difference is largely insignificant?

>Do you believe that forces in Hollywood and the mainstream media have been pushing degeneracy onto the white population? If so, do you believe it's possible a similar thing has been happening to blacks?
absolutely
i will admit it is possible the same thing has been happening to blacks
however i hate them just as much as the people who fall victim to hollywood's push for degeneracy, and think they should all be purged

Do you think the lack of a father figure to look up to and encourage them to work hard in school and other institutions could have made them more predisposed to emulate the rappers pushed onto them by the entertainment industry, especially since those celebrities were massively successful while black children are disproportionately poor?

I do, but there is a higher proportion of those types of people amongst black to the extent that the hatred can be applied automatically.

I do not hate black people who act with a sense of self-respect.

Still, as an Ausfag I do think they should geeeeeet out.

The only way to answer that question would be to actually witness the creation of a place like Detroit (large area predominantly black) where blacks worked and earned a liveable wage. If you want me to speculate then yes, I think it's possible.

sure, same shit seems to happen to whites without father figures
lack of a nuclear family doesn't seem to bode well for children in their development years overall
however this doesn't answer why blacks adopted by loving white parents still struggle to be as successful
if the answer ends up being that they dont feel accepted into white society then they probably shouldnt be here in the first place

Funny you mention Detroit, I recently watched a documentary on it that influenced me to make this thread. It highlighted the corruption in the Board of Education and how they maintain the status quo for their own profit, while the nigger students can't read and about half of the adults are illiterate. Naturally every documentary is biased, but by the end of it I came out thinking that socioeconomic factors were to blame, rather than the inherent intelligence difference. Public school isn't designed around people with high IQs after all, low IQ people can still make it through school. But the rampant poverty, single motherhood, and shitty schools (teachers wouldn't even show up to class for months at a time) created an environment where I think it would be hard for anyone to succeed, let alone nogs who are already handicapped by nature.

If you think it's possible to close that gap, would you then say that blacks can contribute to society?

If you were raised by a family of blacks in a black neighborhood, would you feel conflicted about whether or not to "act white"?

HA. Humans are vile scum. Its statistics that show who deserves no life.

From what I understand, public school funding is a joke in the US. As far as I'm aware a portion of the taxes paid by the surrounding area (think it's called catchment area in the UK) goes to local public schools instead of a more uniform distribution of money. So you get dumb nigger parents who either earn money illegally or get money from the government sending their kids to schools that are literally falling apart where kids graduate illiterate, grow up paying close to no taxes so their schools get increasingly worse off, have kids and send them to the same trash schools so the cycle can continue. Meanwhile middleclass white schools are giving students ipads and sending them on cross state trips.

Of course blacks can contribute to society, as a whole their race will probably never make large scale significant contributions but it doesn't take much to be a contributing member to just society, get a basic education, work, pay taxes, don't commit crime. That's all that's needed.

That documentary was pretty eye-opening, because the Detroit Board of Education actually gets a shitload of money but they use it to buy floorspace in nicer buildings and were even caught looting from the yearly budget. It's also run by all niggers so you could easily take that as more evidence of racial predisposition, but they sent another black man in to clean it up and he made great progress at the policy level, though in the end it made no difference since individual faculty members and teachers weren't carrying out their jobs. The black single mothers interviewed all seemed to care a lot about their kids' educations, despite being uneducated themselves, but obviously they can only do so much, and I'm not bluepilled enough to think for a second that they represent the majority of mothers in Detroit.

I agree that those basic things produce individuals that contribute to society. If racial predisposition to idiocy, violence, and thuggery is not the primary factor (by your own admission), and the gap can be closed to compensate for racial differences (by your own admission), does that not make the issue one of poverty, broken families, and poor education, rather than one of race?

I agree with you completely but it just so happens that a disturbingly high % of blacks happen to take on those characteristics. Stormfags straight are niggers yet their behavior isn't representative of a large majority of the white population. Same thing with Chavs in the UK. But until these change, I'm still going take caution around black people and not give them the benefit of the doubt.

america's public schools are funded mostly off of property taxes
so in poor neighborhoods, the properties are worth less and thus there is less money to go towards the public schools in the area -- the inverse is true for rich areas, of course.

>If you were raised by a family of blacks in a black neighborhood, would you feel conflicted about whether or not to "act white"?
i dont know how to answer this question, but this is unlikely to happen in the world as we know it today.

anyone who is said to 'act white' is generally accepted into the white population. Intelligent blacks who 'act white' are almost universally accepted by any white person who isn't completely racist, even here on Sup Forums

are you actually going anywhere with this or are you simply endlessly asking questions to see if i'lll contradict myself?

I agree with that and would call that just being smart, but at the same time if I see a black person who is well-dressed and who speaks proper English I'm not going to hate him just because he's black and a shitton of black people are niggers. I mainly made this thread because I've been reflecting on ethnonationalist views and I'm unconvinced that there is no place for them in our societies, at least if they are already here.

My reason for that question is that I think part of the reason for black children adopted into white families sometimes doing poorly is due to internal conflict over how they should behave, since many blacks see doing well in school or speaking proper English as "white things" and are berated for it by other blacks. I'd imagine if you were a different race than your parental guardians and were raised in one culture, you'd feel conflicted about whether you should behave as taught or as "your people" do. That can't be an easy conflict to resolve.

If I'm being completely honest, the most bedrock reason that I hate niggers is because they disgust me on a visceral level. It's the same kind of inherent disgust that other people have towards scatology, pedophilia, cuckoldry, and other such abhorrent things. On top of that natural disgust, I have the added resentment of the forced lie that niggers are just like other people - they are NOT, and nothing will ever convince me that they are.

TL;DR I hate niggers because they're disgusting and society says that I'm a bad person for feeling like I do

The issue in my opinion is one of poverty, culture, broken families and poor education with race as a perpetuating and aggravating factor. In a similar way to how I believe 'moderate' Islam enables radicalisation. Standard Islam is plagued with backwards, violent and disgusting beliefs, so despite 'moderate' muslims not causing too much of an issue, their beliefs enable radicalisation of anyone coming from a bad area or anyone feeling disenfranchised.
I feel similarly about the situation of niggers, they're already predisposed to be more violent and problematic, putting them in the situations they are only enables and exaggerates their tendencies.

yes, I should have mentioned that personal appearance beyond superficial features is important, of course if I see a well dressed black man with his family I'm not going to be worried, but if I see a black guy in baggy clothes walking around with his hand on his dick looking shady, I'm going to avoid that man at all costs, it has nothing to do with racial hatred, I just follow the logic that if 13% of the population commits half of all violent crime, there's an higher than normal chance that this individual has malicious intent if I get too close to him.

I'm only a proponent of ethno-nationalism in historic ethnostates, America never was designed to be an ethnostate, I agree if blacks can be successfully assimilated that they can become fully functional members of society but their culture must change and our societies babying of them has to stop. The truth is, blacks in America who can trace their lineage back to a slave have been here collectively longer than most white Americans if you consider the large German immigration that took place in the mid 1800s. They're citizens, they aren't going anywhere so we have to work to assimilate them.

I mostly agree with that. I think that the combination of lower IQ and higher testosterone produces, on average, more stupid and violent individuals in the black community than others. I'm just hesitant to say that it is all their fault, when they do have a distinct lack of educational and professional opportunities and an environment that creates a vicious cycle of broken families, poverty, and gang activity. I think they are probably more predisposed to those things, but I think they are knowingly being taken advantage of by politicians and the media so that they stay in their condition for their profit. Then the image of blacks as a violent and stupid people propogates itself and creates tension between blacks and whites, which leads to division of the nation as a whole, and we all know who benefits from that.

I mostly agree with that, the problem is that it doesn't seem like they can be made to assimilate by working from the top down. You have to fix the families first, which will lead to stronger communities, which will lead to a decline in gang membership, which will lead to more blacks staying in school. At the same time you have to fix the schools themselves. You have to tackle broken families, crime, and education all at once, because focusing on just one has proven completely ineffective. That's a massive undertaking and one that would take a shitton of amazing planning to actually pull off.

fair enough.
i do agree with you that the problem of 'acting white' as a black person could be a real problem because of the way they are treated by members of who they feel is their own culture

I fucking love this. If don't work you can't vote.

I think it should be reserved for property owners, one vote per property (regardless of how many residents there are).

>ask about niggers
>pictures of sowell and clark
Could you leave please, racist?

Can i fuck you?