DO NOT SEE ROGUE ONE

DO NOT SEE ROGUE ONE

The lead writer is anti-Trump, anti-white, and against everything Star Wars stands for. Look up some of the things he's tweeted. If you have to see this film, at least watch a pirated version. Don't give these fucks any money.

DO NOT SEE ROGUE ONE

#DumpStarWars

We should prank their writers, seeing as they spend more time on twitter than anywhere else.

I'm still gonna see it.

What are you gonna do about it? Call me a cuck?

>Mmmuh trump

Seeing a star wars movie that isnt the original trilogy.
I am not gonna call you a cuck for it... just a retard.

We should Ben Garrison the fuck out of this movie.

Cuck

> falling for the box office jew and watching movies

>Oh no! The lead actor doesn't agree with me politically! Boycott Star Wars, fellow alt-right friends!

Cuck

no but considering that usa is barely 50% white theres a good chance you support the cuck views

already got tricked into seeing the first one, wont happen again

I really fucking hate Disney, first they ruin 50 years of lore making so much shit not cannon anymore for no good reason. Now they are making a shit load of crappy movies just to make money please kill me.

Not planning on seeing it but if you're one of those "hurr durr ur a cuckservative" types I may just go see it our of spite.

These Star Wars movies could be good, but they won't be. Hollywood is incapable of putting out anything fresh because they no longer push the boundaries. They have become a propaganda wing, so the message is more important than the story. This will always produce shoddy rehashes because they fuck up the archetypes and the fantasy is poorly conceived.

cuck

>spin-off
>sold out to Hollywood
>more nostalgia milking

You'd need to be the biggest fucking normie to see this piece of shit.

What point are you trying to make here?

"Lets subtract 5% every time this topic enters conversation, goy"

Meanwhile, in sweden....

>felicity jones is in the movie

LOL theres no way im missing this

DISNEY TAKE MY SHEKELS

Almost the entirety of legends was shit anyways

Is there a "Han dies"-tier spoiler we could spread?

My fucking parents forced me to see the last one when I was home for xmas last year. Like a good cuckboi I went. This time I will not.

Like most of you my parents were young in the 70s when Star Wars came out so they go for the nostalgia. Fucking idiot boomers.

Daily reminder that if you refuse to see Rogue One you are a racist, a xenophobe, and an anti-semite.

That you should do everything you can to financially support people who wants you tortured and killed, for being white.

Star wars is a shitty series for retarded children

The fucking producers are contaminating what was originally an A-political franchise in favor of using it as a launchpad to promote their absolute bullshit ideology that quite literally hates on a specific demographic

Yes I am thanks

Star Wars was never a-political you dolt

how would they even squeeze a anti trump message in there?

They would have to make a trump character, wouldn't they?

I'm fine with anti-Trump as long as she's pro-Hillary.

NOT PRO-HILLARY*
HOLYSHIT

It wasn't apolitical, it was clearly always anti imperialist, but this latest movie is anti-white.

nice numbers

I don't care t b G

Star wars is way to gay now, I wouldn't watch it just because of that fact

I just had an idea. Could (((Holywood))) be revealing their plans in their movies? Could the destruction of 2 death stars be an allegory somehow?

Ok then, smart ass, what political ideology was starwars pushing in the original trilogy? Were they trying to say "Kill all white men?"
Where the producers fucking whispering about the empire being "Muh wite suppremesists," like they have been on twitter?

The only instance even close to something of an ideology being pushed was that the storm troopers were made to resemble Nazi Germany, though it never went anywhere beyond that, as they didn't even have an ideology to follow upon beyond that of "The sith."

There was no "Empire is white supremucites (human)" in the fucking original films as they're trying to force, beyond that of their theme. So tell me, faggot, what was that political ideology the original starwars movie was trying to push?

can someone explain what star wars even is about?
like i dont get anything from it

I will watch it twice and also gonna shill this...

WE

WUZ

Dude blasters LMAO

Nice digits, KEK !

The empire was based off of Nazi Germany.

It was anti-Euro. Soviet-like Empire with Nazi-like soldiers with British accents and Italian-style shooting.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehe

I'm gonna see it as many times as I can to make up for you white boys having a tiny penis temper tantrum.

Get wrecked

Its about two governments that have been having power struggles in their galaxy for millions of years.

One faction ( the republic) is spear headed by the Jedi order, a religion that believes in selflessness and sacrifice to preserve all life.

The other, the Empire. A imperialistic government controlled and operated though a veil of dissent, betrayal and murder ( exclusively controlled by the sith order, a faction completely opposite of the jedi. )

Both these governments have successfully lead the galaxy to prosperity.

Spending time on twitter is why we have this meme as president

>alt-right
doesn't exist, reddit

They tried to stop this message. Pic related.

Screen caps of the twitter account in question?

Jesus do your fucking research before submitting anything again.

I'll just see it on mute

HH, cuck

Don't forget to pirate

>The lead writer is anti-Trump
Yup
>anti-white
Yeah
>and against everything Star Wars stands for
Nope, Star Wars is all too happy to appeal to identity politics. Rebels have always been diverse, inclusive, Empire has always been old white men. At least you've grown out of it now.

Kek confirms you are a fucking cuck.

Spotted the lefty pol faggot

It's because of "d u b s". d u b sposting is seen as spam, so they mark as spam anything with that word in it.

>the sith order, a faction completely opposite of the jedi
>only a Sith deals in absolutes
Sith detected

dem digits

Yeah but they didn't have someone talking to journos or tweeting out about it like it was some badge of honor.

The douchebag writer did this so he could feel virtuous. He's a fucking dick

Can't stop me from watching Star Wars, fool.

mods r fags

checked

good goy. the hollywood kikes throw together some piece of shit and slap the star wars label on it and you dumbshits flock to go see it

>don't go see the new shitty Star Wars
...why did this even need saying

>implying sith aren't the greatest people in the Universe.
You little shit.

>implying i was going to see that piece of shit anyways

the last good Star Wars movie came out in 1983, and it really should have stayed that way.

It's not like I'm calling it their best work

Chris Weitz, the main writer and cuck-in-chief, called an anti-Star Wars poster autistic.

This triggered some SJWs who said he was making light of autism.

We need to signal boost this on Twitter. Use SJW sock puppet accounts, or even your regular accounts. Call Weitz an #ableist, and help cause SJW in-fighting.

I honestly plan on pirating it then spoiling it on reddit.

I want to nail Felicity Jones so badly

good goy

One of the SJWs already converted to #DumpStarWars

Your money. I mean if you wanna waste $20 for a movie with propaganda, be my guest.

Just dont cry like a bitch when it doesn't live up to expectations.

Nice buds

Found the leaf.

I thought star wars episode 7 was worth the 10 bucks i spent to go see it. Now was it a great film hell no it was a retelling of episode 4 with a dindu replacing luke and mary sue gaining force powers for plot reasons in the last 20 minutes. Still the space battles were superb and it was worth buying a ticket just to see those.

I figure the rogue one story is more sjw crap and not interesting. The space battles on the other hand totally worth spending 10 bucks to see on the big screen. As much as the story sucked in the prequels the space battles were fantastic.

Besides its my money id be an even bigger cuck if i allowed some faggot to tell me what i can and cant do with my money. Ill buy all the guns i want op. Ill buy all the burgers i want. And ill watch what i want.

>20 dollars
>waste
Wooooowwwwwwwww

Cuck

>lead actor

Hes one of the writers you stupid nigger

But that's completely wrong. The Republic and Empire have not been fighting each other for thousands of years, the Republic became the Empire through democratic process. The Rebels are mostly systems that were part of the Confederacy, and the Jedi are technically a self governing group entirely separate from the Republic.

((((((Lando Calrissian)))))))

Disgusting teeth. Also, not convinced she is white.

Already bought tickets, get fucked faggot.

good goy :)
make sure you buy several tickets to show those evil Right-Wing Racist, Misogonyst, Bigoted, Homophobic, Islamophobic, Anti-semitic, Transphobic, NAZIS that its 2016

I wasn't going to see it anyways, I'll probably not watch any of the spin offs unless they do a KOTOR movie

I went with my mom last christmas and the entire fucking theatre was full of boomers. There was maybe a few people younger than me and I'm fucking old and in my 30s

Cuck

>supporting liberal kike propaganda

kill yourself

If anybody has twitter or wants to contribute, this is exactly how these people are.
They always claim to champion those less off then them, but are always the first to throw them under the bus as an insult.

>You shouldn't fat shame.
>You fat fuck!

>I'm eating this piece of shit. What are you going to do about ir?
>haha i win

My mistake.

Cuck.

i dont care about the world views of the lead writer, as far as it is entertaining i would watch, but this is not part of the trylogy and is a waste of time.

Awwww. Poor baby just needs a safe space where that mean 'ol Star Wars won't bother you.

need spoilers to ruin the movie

Don't worry Ahmed, I don't care if her teeth are not halal

Wasting money on a pixel jew.
Read a book faggot.

Is it possible to pirate and release the film during its theater run? Seems like that would dent their profits.