Sam Hyde wrote an article

Sam Hyde wrote an article

dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

>Sam Hyde is a comedian from Fall River, MA, and is one of the three members of Million Dollar Extreme. He is a good boy and didn’t do anything. Follow him on Twitter.
>He is a good boy and didn’t do anything.

Reminder that Sam is always with us

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-cable-ratings-august-5-2016/
youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
youtube.com/watch?v=nXcsVXdqZWw
youtube.com/watch?v=7t2YJBzFJRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's from fall River?? I'm from there, what a hell hole

His use of black face wasn't racist and arguably was an extremely feminist sketch in that it portrayed the abuse women are subjected to by ex-partners of all races

READ THE ARTICLE FAGGOT

Sarah Silverman did the same thing

>There are hidden swastikas in this paragraph.
>The show was ethnically cleansed.
this is real?

m8 he's a true gangster

whys this guy such a crybaby faggot? he acts like adult swim owes him something.

Bump

This is pretty funny.

His show's cancellation was politically motivated rather due to poor ratings. It's a very reasonable thing to be upset about without being entitled.

Fuck the media

All of it.

Stay strong and don't go silently, Sam, you voice the opinion of the silent majority

Hug box faggots can't handle the bants, or the truth

Well, really, he's showing how the people over at adult swim are crybaby faggots who claim try to act like a source of counter culture when, really, all they are are a bunch of touchy hipster fucks who are, like MTV, nothing like they were when they were first introduced, that being good. Pic related is essentially they current situation with adult swim's producers.

the show wasn't even conservative

He dindu nothing!

>have the second highest grossing show on the network.
>gets removed and taken off the air because you like a political candidate.
REALLY MAKES MY BRAIN FIRE ITS RECEPTORS

Did it actually get decent ratings? I mean besides the MUH REDPILLS it was a horrible show IMO.

It's time for breitbart to launch a tv channel

No it wasn't. The ratings were fucking excellent. They got renewed for a second season before this fiasco. Almost 1.1million views for a brand new show. That's more than Eric Andre got
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/friday-cable-ratings-august-5-2016/

They were going to get a second season until a couple of jews sperged out.
Grats on not knowing anything relevant to this topic, but posting your gay opinion anyways.

The universal agreement is get good rateings, get renewed; has a successful first season and gets cancelled: really rattles the cranium there. Also there is often times an advantage to air grievences if you can get noteability or dem donations rolling, also staying relevant is useful as he is trying sell a book currently.

Because it's all about that lawsuit game. Hyde was playing 3D chess. Any sane person could see this coming from adult swim

Whether you like his comedy or not, he is the only publically known comedian that shares even a semblance of our ideology so he must be supported.

The sketches could be cleaned up a bit more but it is 500% better than anything SNL produces.

Judd Apatow is such a dipshit
>Even Judd Apatow, a Hollywood giant who has no direct connection to Adult Swim, personally petitioned World Peace’s senior executive producer Mike Lazzo to have the show removed.

Fuck, I don't even like his comedy, but want to throw some support his way because fuck the left.

Maybe, I'll buy his book as a donation.

pic related

what do?

>3D chess
That's normal chess, dipshit.

Wrongful Termination Lawsuit?

intriguing trips. but is good lawsuit game going around talking about to the press instead of keeping it lowkey while some lawyers do the dirty work?

that's what i'm going to do.

his book will be worth millions in a few minutes.

Nothing he can do. They just didn't renew it.

What he can do, is show the ratings to someone else who will fund it.

did you look at the title?

yeah, it's called 'how to bomb the US government'

yes, they did renew. They took a second season as soon as the first aired. There was probably something in the contract that said they could go back on it, though

Like kicking Hitler out of art school all over again...

Not bad for a first season
Roughly the same as Eric Andre s1 did

>Sam
>Satan And Moloch

You've been punked, OP

>fire receptors

American education, folks

nice flag faggot

This is actually the first time that I really laughed at something Hyde did. This is really good comedy and it puts me in a predicament: I want to help support his work mainly because I like the idea ofor infinite salt mines, even if the humor does not appeal to me.

The only question that remains: Do I really want "how to bomb the US government" on my debit card statement?

it could have been a still image of dog shit for 15 minutes and it would've been better than anything else that network has going for it. but it wasn't dog shit, it had some creativity behind it, it had energy behind it, and you can moan and whine all you want about how you don't get it or don't find it funny, but as far as I know the finale did as well as the first episode so obviously others were enjoying the content. I hope they find a bigger and better platform, just for spite.

>idea ofor infinite
*idea of infinite

so does Tim Heidecker even know what Sup Forums is?
Sam mentioned Sup Forums in his phone conversation with Tim, was just wondering if Tim understood what he was saying. Especially with the school shooter part.

considering that it's a comedy and culture book instead of a chemistry book, i'm pretty sure that just being on Sup Forums raises more red flags by your name at the NSA database than buying sam hydes book.

like if you're under investigation for a bombing, this isn't going to be what makes or breaks your case. i certainly hope our intelligence and security agencies are smart enough to let him keep getting away with it, for now.

>don't order this book, the government might come ask me what I'm reading
>don't read wikileaks, CNN says it's illegal
>don't check out that library book, you'll get on a list
>don't watch this tv show
>don't download that movie

you neutered fuck, you deserve to lose your eyes

It got over a million at 12am, which is better than a lot of adult swim shows that got renewed.

>The only question that remains: Do I really want "how to bomb the US government" on my debit card statement?

They're already watching every purchase and post you make. No reason to try and hide at this point unless you're an actual terrorist.

Chess is played on two dimensions

yeah but eric andre is black soooooo....

rockport masterrace reporting in

The network did him a favor. Sam and crew will spread their politically incorrect content from their best platform: Youtube. Obviously the TV networks can't handle radical shit that's put together by MDE. I think that Sam is gonna go over the edge and break the fourth wall within the year. There's no turning back now.

>He is a good boy and didn’t do anything

my sides

Sam is our guy

It got great ratings and your opinion is dog shit.

>Daily Caller

Is he going to be on Tucker?

>Sam Hyde is a comedian from Fall River, MA, and is one of the three members of Million Dollar Extreme. He is a good boy and didn’t do anything.

go back to your containment sub reddit you faggots.
>inb4 We won hahaha

fuck blockhead Joe

How many dimensions is a computer game? I mean the code itself.

I'm going to check out his book too

Is there anything more autistic than someone who replies to multiple posts at once?

>Maybe it got flushed by the wrong establishment-climber Buzzfeed functionary
>establishment-climber
oh I am laffin

>Eric Andre has done a bit called “Everybody Hates Kikes"

wtf I love Eric Andre now

The book is almost sold out and they've made more money on it than the TV show.

Getting banned from TV is great for them and they are more popular than ever. Sam gets this and I would expect big things from them.

is that all you could think of. seriously?

>i can only call out autists if i make a witty comment to go along with it
no, fuck off

I heard the execs just didn't get the show.

Idk I couldn't see it getting another season. It had funny skits but that's it.

We need to send in mail for this to happen. It definitely could, tweet at Tucker!

>leddit
Get out faggot.

The ratings were excellent and Mike Lazzo loved it. It was already renewed for S2 but then they cancelled.

Go home Joe

>A Trump supporter cries like a faggot when jews don't gibemonies.

Wow. Big news. Should act like a real man and just produce a show on his own without begging for muh shekels muh tv jews.

fuck off Sam, your sobbing entertains no-one

Lazzo apparently liked it and was the only one really backing them up, while everyone else was against it.

Nice trips, Sam.

Quit replying to multiple comments you fucking loser.

I want to read actual replies to their comments not some moron pretending Sup Forums is a communist board

You add nothing your are an obnoxious child and you have no political movement

build wall

really made me think

World Peace was pure kino

is this you sam? you are getting very trigggered. shouldnt you be making another "deep" video so you dont have to go back on ebt?

youtu.be/BAXwt9vUny4?list=LLAx-ziHCIpGdBJvHT6srDJA
Lol at the Joseph Bernstein reference

Daily caller is owned by Tucker Carlson. I think he may be one of us.

Trump tv can't come soon enough

I liked Million Dollar Extreme. It had a sick kind of humor with a twist in surreality, it was so different from everything.

they weren't getting views man

they tried to do a contest to promote the show

youtube.com/watch?v=nXcsVXdqZWw

he took this off the mde main channel

in this video he says episode 2 only got 850,000 views and that wasn't good enough for them

Plus the swastika and him retweeting literal screenshots of Sup Forums for the pizzagate bs

I think Tim just has a general idea of "Sup Forums", because he mentioned it before. IDK if he ever mentioned Sup Forums though.

People forget Tim is almost 40.

how long before MDE reveals they were the ones behind yurope 1 and 2?

does she get sexed by the monkey?

Only white males abuse women you fucking shitlord.

I imagine it would be more likely beat the shit out of here.

>muh swastika

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sam Hyde dindu nuffin

They did as well or better than andre.

yeah, they just really tapped into an unacknowledged sort of zeitgeist of the 20-30 year old internet weirdo, and not in some pandering hollywood Mr Robot sort of way either.

I think Adult Swim has just become the "cool kids table" so their comedy didnt really mesh real because it was coming from a very real frustration instead of being weird and silly and edgy for the sake of being that way (which most of their current line up is)

youtube.com/watch?v=7t2YJBzFJRs

He's starting to act like every other whiny millennial.

He's going to shut (((them))) down

Subsaharan africa, MENA and parts of Latin America except Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and South Brazil are the areas with most marital abuse.
It can be argued it's because they are pisspoor and have a garbage culture, so yeah, your sarcasm is right

>still shitting on blockhead joe

>raising c l a s s c o n s c i o u s n e s s
>on Sup Forums
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

The swastika never happened. Do you happen to be jewish, by any chance?

tons of people voted for it to be renewed on the [AS] website, it won over two other shitty shows I can't even remember the names of

the MDE guys even had to take down a video from YT where they mentioned that the ratings were better than Eric Andre and "not to worry" - the fags at [AS] were so worried about WP eclipsing the other shitty shows on their channel that they canceled.

>HOW MANY PEOPLE DONATE TO SAM HYDE BECAUSE THEY SAW AN ADD