What really happened to the World Trees?

What really happened to the World Trees?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/14667-tall-trees-grow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You got to be even more retarded than flat eathers to believe this shit.

Think about it

What happened to all the old trees?

A trree left untouched will grow infinitum. Wood turns to stone after a long time

>Wood turns to stone after a long time
Gonna need a source

Don't get it

WHY DID THE AYYLIUMS CHOP DOWN ALL THE WORLD TREES MAN?

>he doesn't know about petrified wood

>the tree is a network
>choop the tree and the network is over

we are the navis afther the bad guys won.
a slave treeless monkeys.

Noah used them up for his ark

u serious?

>He doesn't know what petrification is

Eh, I like it.

>A trree left untouched will grow infinitum.
Nope

Im serious. Is this a real thing?

i fucking love world tree threads

>The petrifaction process occurs underground, when wood becomes buried under sediment or volcanic ash and is initially preserved due to a lack of oxygen which inhibits aerobic decomposition.

>will grow infinitum
No

>Wood turns to stone
No it doesn't, that's not how "petrification" works you dumbfuck.

is the war of the ancients irl canon?

wood is just soft stone anyways, there comes a part in the lifecycle of a tree after many thousands of years that it begines turning to stone.

Nope

The Annunaki cut them down

when you get past the flat earth and world tree bs on your 18th birthday please come back to pol until then please fuck off or stay on x dumb ass kid

This is why TPTB want to limit carbon emissions.
Trees are fueled by carbon dioxide. When there's less CO2 in the air, trees can't grow as large.

I like how the OP pic just has a bunch of rock formations and the same picture multiple times with different levels of zoom.

No theory. No backstory. Just a collage of rocks and a question that is sure to generate tons of (you)s and slide the forum.

Flat earth wasnt good enough so now they are using this shit. stop fucking replying and stick to important shit

Yes. If you're ever in Arizona you should visit the petrified forest. It's a once lush prehistoric forest that is now completely stone.

A tree of Odin was cut down by a Christian Missionary, over hundreds of years the story went from a war to destroy the World Tree of the Nordic people. To a simple tale of a man who felled a wimpy tree. They kept changing it over and over while they deforested the sacred groves of the Druids who attempted to save the World Trees.

Yes and earth was hit by massive volcanic eruptions in olden times

You can find those EXACT same rock pillar formations in northern ireland at giants causeway.

Its from volcanic activity. Literally the same exact pattern of formation with pillars of rock in a roughly hexagonal shape.

This shit is dumb stop sliding faggot

>he doesn't like comfy world tree threads
have fun with your "activism" or whatever

The leaves moved up north

Where's that top right pic?

Man, just imagine if you lived back then.
You just know they had entire cities living in those trees, probably people who never in their life left their tree of birth.

What the fuck am I reading?

yes and then all of sudden all the magma dissapeared.

rily mak u thikn

>he doesn't have a stone tree in his yard

what the fuck

Probably the Jews.

It eroded like it tends to do and left the harder petrified wood in place.

Melkor the autist destroyed them.

I've backpacked through France a while ago and the northeast region is filled with this stuff although not as huge but still fucking big

>Tfw raising a family far above the world.
>tfw when becoming a part of your world tree community and making your tree home better.
>All this in the heavens. Above the horrid earth.

Because petrified wood and geological formations are so difficult to tell apart. Take earth science, kid.

I don't know if true or not, but I know that (((them))) did it! Trips proves it

livescience.com/14667-tall-trees-grow.html

>Max tree height is 420 feet
>After that leaves aren't cost effective
>After that water can't get from the roots up the entire tree

would you please stop posting this retarded /x/ shit on Sup Forums for a laugh. completely unrelated to politics

fucking hell, 985, the year I was born, they know, need to bail, this country is unsafe for me I guess

>completely unrelated to politics

A disappearance of world trees unrelated to politics... ahhh jew are not from around here

Anyone cap the Easter island pasta?

Stop using a trip faggot

Nigga those are rocks

HOLY SHIT THE TRUTH HIDDEN IN CHINESE VIDEO GAMES

I always wondered why the trees in that forest are perfectly cut in equal sized pieces

The composition of our atmosphere was very different back.
It made sense for trees to grow extremely tall and big.

>Max tree height is 420 feet
heheh, that's pretty high, dude

I doubt that the petrified wood is harder than for instance basalt.

its not a world tree, that is where the indians went to the top of the mountin while running from satan. That is why devil's mountain has all those scratches

Salt literally melts if you pour water on it. It would only take a bit of rain for it to disappear.

From the National Parks Service
>Why do the petrified logs look like someone cut them with a saw?

>Petrified wood is mostly silica—quartz. The logs are very hard (7.8 on the 1-10 Mohs hardness scale!), but brittle. After petrification, but while the logs were still encased in matrix rock, the logs cracked under stress. As the logs eroded out, from gravity and ice wedging, the cracks widened and segments separated. Silica naturally breaks on a clean angle.

>Salt
Have i ever said something about salt ?

>Australian
>Calling someone else a faggot

this

A FUCKING ROCK

Do you think our atmosphere was always the same?

Climate alarmists are saying our current cppm of 400 will destroy the world as we know it but millions of years ago the ppm was over 4000. Carbon is food for trees so it makes sense they were much larger with 10x more carbon and the atmosphere was likely higher.

>mfw white people evolved as tree trailor trash
>called branchbums
>that's where treeking was trying to return

Oh really, how does it work then user?

annunaki descendant here. can confirm this leaf talks truth, though i doubt he knows it.

>not knowing what volcanoes are

Seriously?

>Silica naturally breaks on a clean angle.

Is there a scientifically reliable source on this?

not only that but if you've never seen redwoods, and then you do, your mind would be blown and you would more readily believe this theory.

and the earth was probably lower gravity the further back you go in time.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that these formations are actually the petrified stumps of gigantic trees.

What happened to the trees themselves? What even COULD have happened? Wouldn't the falling of a tree that large significantly affect the surrounding landscape? Shouldn't there be remains of the tree itself nearby? Think about how much matter would be in the tree, if just the stump is that large. How could that have been used without leaving a trace?

obsidian is silica and it makes blades sharper than steel

most minerals break on clean angles though.. it's the easiest way for the molecules to build on eachother under relatively low pressure (it just builds on itself in sheets)

volcanic activity my ass they are all mini trees cut off by the aliens

>and the earth was probably lower gravity the further back you go in time.

It was actually and there was more oxygen so huge trees were probably real