This is why I love Patton Oswalt. He's right, yet again. And the attacks on his dead wife need to stop

This is why I love Patton Oswalt. He's right, yet again. And the attacks on his dead wife need to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/807307850984853505
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102235392
youtube.com/watch?v=jZqrHw7YV3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iuLKSvoK8KA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals have cried about the end of the world everytime a Republican has won. I've lived through them painting even Mitt Romney as Hitler.

But I'm sure this time they're right about Trump....

prosperous proud nation in 2017. People like Patton will still deny reality. Can we make a zoo for people like this?

how about he bring that about himself, by having it inscribed on his wofes timestone.

oh wait. what am I thinking!?

>proud nation

I forgot that Patton is such a cuck in both his character portrayals and his real life, that any sense of pride = worst thing ever.

Someone should dig her up and throw her corpse through his window

Patton needs serious help. Look at his twitter feed. Every day he becomes more mentally unstable.

This is going to culminate in him drowning his own kid if someone doesn't step up.

Im sure he actually read some of those emails instead of just reading the word email until he was tired of it

>And the attacks on his dead wife need to stop.
I'm pretty sure this is actually a covert psyop to get people to attack his dead wife more.

I am ok with this.
Proceed.

Who's Trump gonna puss off so badly that it'll start ww3 when I already know hillary would've started a war with Russia?

>I've lived through them painting even Mitt Romney as Hitler.
How to spot the underage b&
He thinks something that happened in recent history was a long time ago.

In the center of the monument of your wife's tomb, there should be a simple inscription "Butter Overdose"

Rosie O'Donnell

But they did. Even if it was only 4 years ago.

He's already fat. He's going to have a heart attack or a stroke in the next four years.

The Jews

Impossible. They're scandalous things but avoid confrontation most the time. Unless we're referring to American Jews then they don't like guns.

I don't get it; how can people be so ungrateful?

There are people like me who want to legally become Americans because they LOVE America and LOVE Trump, but it's really hard

And these cucks don't even love America. Why don't they move to Germany if they love Muslims so much?

Trump's gonna make legal immigration for hardworking white Europeans easier to compensate for all the libcucks, Muslims, and illegals who fuck off / get kicked out, right?

Hi Patton

But the voters have already made up their mind on those dang emails!

lol that faggot's wife died

>this time they're right about Trump....

God I hope so.

PO is about to get BTFO

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/807307850984853505

Hi Oswalt. Someone leaved you a message.

Why the fuck are you shilling here? Go back to yor hole you peasant!

Maybe he should grow a pair and take his daughter somewhere else?

This... do this...

fuck off you fat faggot with the dead bitch you can't get over

if you lost some weight maybe another woman would touch you

So have any of you fags photoshopped dicks into his head wife's mouth and spammed his Twitter with them?

>Patton Oswalt.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZqrHw7YV3Q

He's not wrong. Liberals smear every single Republican who runs for president as an evil, racist, homophobic, misogynist Nazi who will destroy the world. People no longer cared about that shit when they did it to Trump - it's like the boy who cried wolf.

Doesn't this shithead have a plane to Vancouver to catch?

Nice.

>5'3

There should be a way to exchange nationalities between 3rd worlders and american liberals, let's see how they like it when they get culturally enriched

his wife killed herself to get away from him

and now hes breaking down

>implying after Bush was elected it wasn't the end of the world for millions of Iraqis and Afghans.

He couldn't tell when she was dying before, so he probably wouldn't notice the state of her now.
>you look different love. Had a new hairdo?

1 post by this ID

Sage

This is Patton Oswald with Nick Bougas, aka A. Wyatt Mann and Jim Goad. Where did things go so wrong?

Anyone else able to fully appreciate this as decent stand up using depressive truth in a funny way, and then also being ok with reminding PO that his wife is dead?

He very much deserves it plus he's naturally at rock bottom anyway.

"...THANK GOD FOR HER E-MAILS'

Guess it's easy to love yourself with the wife out of the picture, eh Patty?

Is it bad that I laughed hard for about a good solid minute when I read this? Aren't us humans wonderful creatures?

Jesus.

Thinly veiled Fatton POZwalt raid request.

Also dead wife haha

There's wasteland and there's hell.

H would have given you a beautiful reality in which we are lucky to not fathom as Americans who see the active and prevalent destruction of Sweden and Germany as a result of cultural appropriation.

>t. I know you're trolling but come on my dude

Reminder: We won. You lost and all you can do is nitpick over cabinet picks and obsessively whine about everything your future president does

>swedish posters

I think their greatest fear is that Trump will be a successful President

Leave it to pol to make fun of some poor kid with downs syndrome.

Literally get over it Patton, crying about it won't help or change anything.

lol saw what you did there
HAG

> America will become a wasteland without the woman who's funded by the same people who fund ISIS
What did he mean by this?

Why does Assad have such a glorious troll face? Not Nigel Farage tier but still pretty great.

>his dead wife wrote mystery novels
>the cause of her death is shrouded in mystery

really made me think

>in 2017
>He's right

Tell me more about how you came back from the future to shitpost this, faggot.

Come to the southeastern part of the US and you'll be hard pressed to find people like this on the street. Aside from nogs of course.

>Implying Bush didn't campaign on a non-interventionist foreign policy.

>implying both wars wouldn't have gone on regardless of whether Bush or Gore reigned

itt another poor loser that wont go away

What did I just see? Did she get tanged?

BIG BEAUTIFUL DESERT

>remove dictator
>animals begin killing each other

the iraq war was a bad idea though, because americans died and it cost trillions

>implying it was only her emails

Why does he looks like NOTHING like his twitter's pic?
youtube.com/watch?v=iuLKSvoK8KA

Because you simply just cannot Mossad the Assad.

This guy totally killed his wife, didnt he?

Holy shit, this guy is an unbelievably unfunny faggot. There's no wonder why his wife off'd herself. Jesus Christ!

looks like a man who would kill his wife

Clearly this fat little man can't identify sick women of any sort

>tanged

Kek

he killed his wife.

>>leaved

I don't know much about this cunt but clearly his wife did not die of laughter.

>go so wrong
What? You all do realize he was never funny, right? Like, his entire shtick was, he looks like a fucking downs baby, but talks normal.

>that body
things are falling into place

what a cuck ass licker
no wonder his wife killed herself - she was ashamed of this pile of crap she married

>Psh, when this extremely unlikely thing I made up happens, you stupid people are still gonna be complaining about real and dangerous issues. Stupid Trump supporters.

There should be a monument in a field that has his wife's name written on it. Oh wait, there already is

Why do liberals suck Hillary Clinton's cock so hard as though she were a decent person?

Ar they seriously unaware of what a nation-wrecking warmonger she is? That isn't a crazy alt-right conspiracy theory. She has a legitimate past of supporting wars that helped in destroying the Middle East. She absolutely DOES NOT CARE. Not about you, or me, or the Middle East, or fucking anybody.

We can have that as the plaque, but the statue will be of her and obama laughing and counting money as people are tortured at Benghazi.

>implying she didn't fake her death to get away from that troll faggot loser

1 post by this shill-d

In the center of the irradiated wasteland that was once America until nuclear war was escalated with Russia should be a huge monument that just says "...BUT MUH WOMEN PRESIDENT"

1 pasta by this shill dasta

I think it's called San Francisco.

a single post by OP the shill

why did his wife die?

this OP
was a shill
posted once
ran for the hills

I've never heard of a president (while in office or while campaigning in my lifetime thus far) not being called Hitler. It's the right of passage for every US President since Hitler died.

with a one post postey post
give the dog a bone
this OP one-posted home

she wrote some great mystery novels, but the greatest mystery of all was truly the cause of her own death.

how many more posts
before everyone else
starts pointing out
one post by this id

a single post by OP because he shilled something
how many more replies will take OP seriously? we are at 100 right now