Disprove this, dipshits on/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7QWyUDicb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to end welfare and declare the United States of America a gated community.

Fuck humanism, we're all animals.

Oh wait

You really want the whole world run by Angela Merkel?

Fuck earthlings I don't see any borders.
we're all milky galaxings

>... I said, as I climbed through your window.

How exactly does one go about creating a gated community? I know step one is to have oodles of cash, but what are the other steps?

Jesus Christ you faggots like to post the same shit over and over again

Sage

>What are natural borders?
Even in your pic, I can see oceans, rivers, deserts and mountain chains. Sage.

We'll be able to see the U.S./Mexican border once Trump puts up a 300ft wall on the border.

Get fucked, Commie. Sage

Why don't the poor children in africa just move in an bakery and make it their home? They'll never go hungry
or better yet a bank, they'll never go out of money

>this thread again
>1 post by this ID
Inb4 234 replies and 104 images omitted.

wow you really cant see the nukes from here either!!!!!!

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride

"Dont be proud of your country and its accomplishments, that's racist!"

When will this liberal meme fucking die holy fucking shit REEEEEEEEE

>have money
>build wall
>add gate
>hire paul blart.

In about 100 days you're going to see some borders. Some big, beautiful, borders. Believe me, these borders are going to be the best borders.

We aren't all equal.

You don't deserve to have the nice things I have in my country.

>select all the images with pizza

I have no problem with open borders if the planet abolishes taxes and all welfare programs funded by taxes.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

I can't wait till we have nations in space. This "no borders" bs will die fast.

You have to go back

you're an enormous faggot here have a (You)

I see ocean and mountains, which form natural borders...

I don't see any earthlings on that picture, do you? I guess we don't exist

that's a nice goal, too bad without shit like eugenics it will never be possible

I shouldn't have to pay for anything!

It belongs to the Earth not us!

wow Sup Forums BTFO

great reasoning, user. while we're at it, lets allow tigers and crocodiles to live in our homes. we are all earthlings afterall

>Build a colony on Mars
>The Astro-Yids immediately start kvetching about anti-semitism on the Red Planet
>Oy vey it's anudduh interplanetary Shoah!

>great wall of china not pictured

We need to keep the barbarians at the gate

Too many primitives to not have borders

post your address, since you don't need borders or walls we can randomly go and crash at your place

It's quite true, (except the racist part, of course). Only a frustrated idiot who's got no reason to take pride in himself or his creations would attempt to take pride in what people country / race / religion did, or take pride in the fact that he was born in a certain place (by random chance).

It's like saying "I'm proud to be alive" or "I'm proud to have been born in Guam".

You did nothing to be alive or born in Guam. It's the "oh well, at least I'm X " card. Lowest of the low.

>my face when

youtube.com/watch?v=D7QWyUDicb8

skip to 0:51

that is my answer

Someday the wall will be seen from space.

Don't they throw gay people off of buildings in Muslim countries?

But hey, that's their culture so it's okay.

I don't see any bigotry either but apparently it's all definitely there.
It's almost like human concepts exist beyond the physical plane.

what if you learned of a mechanism in your brain that was only triggered by taking pride in your ancestors

fuck islam, but even a broken clock kills fags

>this old leftist saw
Go to Somalia and claim you have as much right to their land as they do.

You'll either wind up as headless meat in a ditch or a meatless head on a stick.

Hell, maybe both.

Disprove this.

I do enjoy having actual physical Sea-Borders with the rest of this shit planet (Exceptions for Anglosphere, Greatest ally Portugal and maybe Japan)

Look at the ar*b world and witness what lack of nationalism turns you into

>believe in the round earth meme

Stay cucked Sup Forums

Let's dissolve city governments, let's dissolve state governments, and hell, let's even dissolve national governments. Let's make the entire world one country, and have exactly one government run the whole thing. I can't see any problem with that!

A mechanism that does what exactly?

You are all bigots.

Proud to be a Solling

So I can just swim to Malvinas? Great thanks Anglo

>doesn't know our solar system is a part of a interstellar empire and we live in a quarantined slave world

>I don't know what borders are

k

Hate to tell you, but you are being such a bigot right now.

>when i shoot you i don't see any visible laws being broken, do you?
>fuck the law and shit lmao

Nice try owners, we know a global government just makes it easier for the few banks/corporations at the top to own everyone's property.

FUCK OFF

They can't disprove it, because they are dipshits.

DID YOU JUST FUCKING ASSUME MY UNIVERSALITY YOU FUCKING FASCIST?

Just watch us over the next 4 years.

Thanks, now I want to watch Sliders.

by that same logic, looking at that picture I can't see any laws against murder, rape, or anything else for that matter. Why do we have such barbaric laws? We are aspects of nature, if animals can rape and kill, why can't I?

By all means travel where you want just don't expect any benefits that society has given us. Enjoys foraging and drinking from streams

i dont see oxygen

FUCK BREATHING

Then you'd be happy to let a bunch of drunken angry Slavs move into your neighborhood, do their squats, and scare all of the Muslims away? Great, let's do it. I can't wait to drink with my new Slav friend while he teaches me how to squat and we go throw dogshit at Muslims on the weekend.

Why is this thread posted fifty times daily?

Patton Oswalt makes all of the threads whose OP posts consist of the following:
"Sup Forums BTFO"
"Drumpf" anything
"Conservashits"
"Republishits"
"He's right you know"
"Really makes you think"
"Well Sup Forums?"

And all of the Hillary pepes

You forgot
>*sips tea*

What is he some kind of autistic retard like that...who was the Stormweenie guy? Because he was too PC to use "faggot" even on 4 chan?
Sequoia...something.

Every time you saw the faggot who came in here and said "Stormweenie" instead of "Stormfaggot" you could always tell it was Sequoia.

i cant wait until people see trump run this country more like a democrat then a republican.he trolled everybody into thinking a new yorker is something other then an extreme liberal douche

This

lol, that was pretty good.
i chuckled at that.

>Aliens finally land
what will you tell them OP?

That glowing blue ring is called an atmosphere, it's a pretty solid border.

Its because his wife died and he needs someone to vent at. He knows that he can russel the stormers with ease.

Just understand its coming from a broken dejected ugly little man who even with money is unlikely to find another woman willing to let him stick his cock in her unless he pays upfront.

definitily b8 but

>I don't see any laws, do you?
>fuck obeying them, we are all free to do what ever we want

Now if you'll excuse me I'll just migrate my penis into this random womans vagina right here and them migrate this axe into her head and migrate her money into my pocket when I'm done :^)

>soon trump walls will be seen fron space.

What are you, retarded? Have you even looked at his cabinet and SCOTUS shortlist?

Why would he pick an entire cabinet of people he would have to constantly fight tooth and nail it he was some kind of secret liberal?

That reminds me of Chris Farley for whom I actuall feel kinda sorry...

I don't see any humans, do you?

>HOW DARE YOU BUILD A PIPELINE ON THE SACRED INDIAN TERRITORY, IT BELONGS TO THEM NOT US
>borders don't exist you racist nationalist assholes

We're all in a simulation. None of the planets actually have life in them.

This is not an argument. An international political system has no correlation with what we chose to call our planet.

If we form a World Federation we will have a Solar Federation within a generation.

If we regress to nationalism we'll end up with resource wars and nuclear war.

I also see no human rights, iPhones, internet, and the Geneva convention. Maybe we should get rid of them too, right?

what happened to this board?
why are all these libturds still hanging around?
HILLARY LOST!
NOW FUCK OFF!!!

Borders are metaphysical constructs, you dipshit. We use such abstractions to make sense of the world and to function within it.

Take property for example. "I don't see any private property here. Just a bunch of bikes. Fuck ownership, these bikes belong to everyone."

This is literally nigger talk.
Please stop.

You don't see borders because you're too far away; you also don't see houses, roads etc. Just get a little closer and you'll see all kinds of walls, fences and minefields. What sort of retarded argument is this? You may disagree with the idea of borders but you can't deny the fact that they're there...

>doors

according to that logic a hue should be able to live in antarctica even without wearing a t-shirt.

nowhere is same on the planet, no one has the same needs, therefore no one pursue same goals, and derivation of interests create the border despite it's official or not, you deny it or not.

Uhm borders are not metaphysical. They're pretty friggin concrete. Well, concrete and barbed wire.

Don't see any humans, or human rights. I also don't see any equality

go have a tea with a queen at her palace and come back and say if there are not any borders

btw 1 post by this ID

Those are not borders. Those just enforce the borders.
If you tear down the border fence/wall that doesn't mean the border itself disappears. That is because the border itself if not a physical object.

dude half of the world actually abought 6 billion have an iq less than 100 do you really want these faggots anywhere near you

Quality shitposting