Obama Orders Intelligence Report on Russian Election Hacking

> President Obama has ordered American intelligence agencies to produce a full report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election, his homeland security adviser said on Friday. He also directed them to develop a list of “lessons learned” from the broad campaign the United States has accused Russia of carrying out to steal emails, publish their contents and probe the vote-counting system.
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC1NGWM8gP8
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russia-fake-news-hacking-cybersecurity.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really gets the noggin joggin'.

>muh Russians!
The Democratic Party has spent 30 years trying to make our elections as insecure as possible to enable their own cheating schemes, if the Russians actually did hack something they have only themselves to blame.

Good luck obama

>Obama just in Britain to tell them how to vote on Brexit
>MUH RUSSIANS INTERFERING IN OUR ELECTIONS

Rolleyes

There was no hacking. There was DNC hacking. Obama is now in on the game to create a false flag to blame Russia so that they can redo the election and keep Donald Trump out

So he is either trying to be the next leader of the DNC by finding those "responsible" or he is in desperation mode because of pizzagate

>Rolleyes
GTFO, fucking plebbit nigger.

Continuing the Russian interference meme
mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=wC1NGWM8gP8

this

and this

>watching CBS nightly news to get in the mood for Tucker
>Obama calls for Russian Hacking investigation
>Russians are to blame for Syria crumbling
>Literally accused two Russian female athletes of being trannies
>mfw

damn they're going hard on the fuck-Russia propaganda today

(inaudible screeching)

>there are americans who trust russian propaganda shills more than fellow americans dedicated to foreign intelligence

wew, gg ruskies

> pizzagate
Possibly

nytimes.com/2016/12/09/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russia-fake-news-hacking-cybersecurity.html?_r=0

I don't believe in this Kenyan impostor.

The most obvious influence would be the media shilling so hard for Hillary and backing it up with flawed poll data, that Hillshills and Russian hackers failed to cheat/vote hard enough to actually win.

Are they going to find out that the media was paid off by Putin to report the Wikileaks emails?

What a fucking dipshit.

Fuck off ping ping let the big boys talk

I'm almost convinced a lot of Canadian and some American posters on this board are intentionally spreading disinfo and create dumb threads and responses wanting to LARP but actually intentionally or unintentionally are helping Russian Intelligence disinfo ops.

lets be real, I'm pretty sure that the ruskies use psyops in here too, but just like any other respectable intelligence agency does or should, it is not compared to the levels of shilling displayed by (people) like the ctr fags or the jidf

Piece of shit failed businessman and twitter extraordinaire wins over womyn neocon connected with pedo ring to replace weak willed nigger who did literally nothing.
I LUV AMERICA

If Trump legitimately won the election and the Russians didn't hack anything, why is Sup Forums so nervous about this? Won't the proof of no Russian involvement make Trump's win legitimate, why is everyone so opposed to this?

DIS IS MY SWAMP

>Fake News

WHO SMELT IT DEALT IT

It's because there's nothing stopping Democrats from making shit up and "exposing" it?