SMALL DICK WHITE BOYS BTFO! Even if some disgusting slut does want to fuck you...

SMALL DICK WHITE BOYS BTFO! Even if some disgusting slut does want to fuck you, Antifa will make sure she never does it again. Are you scared white boy?

Other urls found in this thread:

antifa.net
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly can't believe this is real

>sage

>You can't date people of a certain race because we say so
>But we totally aren't fascists.

i invoke poe's law

>implying someone ever desire a female monkey

It's a black-strong-women-who-need-no-man propaganda, since all blacks and sane humans prefer mudsharks or anything else than a gorilla woman, they need to teach the dindu that dating anything than a nigger woman is treason.

Thanks for posting OP. Your ip adddress has been logged and filed in the internment camp database.

Nope, that's not real
I refuse to believe it

Lel definitely gonna be posting these

This is a good thing for us desu fampais

And yet nobody has posted the exact same poster but withthe word "black" on it right next to that one
it's like you're not even trying

post these everywhere and become the jew

Looks like alt-right false flagging. Damn we Jews now.

This sign is literally discouraging race-mixing and you're upset about it? For god's sake let's get it trending on Twitter and ruin the interracial agenda for good.

Antifags most likely didn't post these ... but god almighty is a smart move by stormfags. Its so creepy and alienating even liberals won't like it.

antifa.net
???Official launch in a couple of months.

yeah, we really are the kikes now...

holy shit these are great

I don't care if they're real or not we need to spread these far and wide

It's not. I looked into it, it appears they're retarded, just not that retarded

Hey grand wizard, whatcha doin?

I agree. schokoelfen are the best

Wtf is that thing

lel you should start posting these in America, then get yourself a white guy and a non-white woman kissing infront of it.

It'll go viral and leftism is dead

The absolute alienation that it provides invokes inherent tribalistic thought on the part of the average white person.

For the black person that actually listens to this, they won't racemix. That's good for us because it keeps their white admixture low.

For the whites that see it, even if they do race mix then they are at least forced to analyze the anti-white agenda of modern far left thought structures.

I'm 99% this is false flag, even antifa isn't this stupid

why is this antifa fag sliding this thread?

If her skin were white, she might very well pass for a white girl. She has very white features. Just fat lips and slightly bigger nose than usual, but a white girl might have those too. You might have a fetish for white girls in blackface.

Why is this a bad thing?

Don't! Poes law and all!

Just filter the medpack.

They have a kikebook page at /emeraldcityantifa/

pretty sure it's a bot, every time the word "antifa" gets posted in an OP they get an alert

That's pretty good but it won't do much unless it actually circulates

that's right

Wait this is a good idea. Let's use this to our advantage and we won't look like bad guys. Whites will be more scared to date interracially and those couples will feel unwanted and uncomfortable.

explain your reasoning?

I know what Poe's law is.

that's cool, I'll have to build one for your faggoty leftypol threads

wtf this hair looks as fake hair as the one that Tina Turner got (who ((((coincidentaly)))) lives also in switzerland)

wat up swiss? you got the junglefever?

God emperor Blocher should come to beat you out of this degeneracy

Why?

>God emperor Blocher

face it whitebois, you're inferior

this is stupid. when are white people going to lynch soros? if you cant lynch 1 jew then your no longer the master race

b-but we come from colder areas so a smaller flaccid cock is easier to keep thermostasis

The only problem is that the whites that decide to reject the left and "racemix" will become lukewarm civic nationalists.

So while I think it would be good in the short term I doubt we could use this for an extended peiord of time as a tactic.

I'm glad I'm not involved in any leftist causes anymore.

They've become the sou ce of almost all my misanthropy now. They truly make me feel justified in hating the entire world.

Everyone post a bunch of these around your city. Also make more of them. Make the message even worse than it already is.
Things about killing whites, make it Sup Forums tier abhorrent
replace antifa with anything at all; feminism, young democrats, whatever.
it'll redpill the normies.

No because I live in Mississippi where this junk won't affect me.

>muh digg
Why are niggers so predictable? It's like a law of physics. Most computer programs are more complicated than niggers.

chequed

leave to a nigger to not understand that money, power and social influence are far more important than dick size

enjoy your self, I'll be working a stable job, contributing to my community and preparing to raise children that will be the leaders of tomorrow

Kobold

Who said you gotta date em?

I've also looked into it.
They are this retarded, they did make it and it's important that normies believe this.

>Racism is bad
>But you wouldn't know since you're just a bunch of worthless white people who deserve to die

Every time

da fug

Great idea actually

They also mean that white people should not date white people.
White people have to remain celibate.

MOAR

It's in Seattle. It's def real.

This is a good start, but we need to expand on it. Imagine if we could get the SJWs to attack racemixing because it's racist. Call it "romantic colonialism" or something

>tfw (((antifas))) are actually as fascist as they get

Thank God Trump is the prez now

Emerald City Antifa is a real Antifa group, but they claim they didn't create or distribute those posters.

I think it's funny and deliciously alienating to normies either way.

They're not disagreeing with it.
Just saying they didn't do it.

If this is discouraging racemixing, I actually glad these exist.

Now if it's discouraging white people from being together, we are going to have a problem.

shut it down

Imagine anyone would go around posting shit like this about black people.
Everyone would lose their fucking minds. How do people just ignore this glaring hypocrisy. Its seriously sickening to me.

HOLY FUCK THIS

This looks like the black race 2.0. If the rest of the race was this refined and more intelligent it would have been on par with ours. In a world like that I wouldn't have been opposed to races and cultures mixing somewhat. Also these eyes are mesmerizing. Can we conquer Africa and eugenize it until they're all like that?

they call me pineapple man

>COLONIZED
>AGRICULTURED
>IQ > 85'd

lel this is too cringey