Being cheated on is the biggest Red Pill:

Being cheated on is the biggest Red Pill:

> My Fiance cheated on me multiple times

> Find out from my friends who had proof and I dumped her, didn't even believe her lies and just walked away.

> Fiance and her family keep begging me to get back together. To work it out when we're married. The wedding is a 4 months away and so far I spent over £100,000, didn't even buy the wedding ring luckily.

> Fiance cried on the phone telling me the reason why she cheated on me.

> Her Marriage Counselor told to her that women need to "liberate" themselves in order to be ready for the heavy responsibility of child raising and having a family.

>Her Marriage counselor who is also an old 45 year woman told my former fiance to cheat on me? She didn't even tell me she had a Counselor.

> I found out that it's recommended for women who are about to be married to find a Marriage Counselor who can help guide women to making the right choices.

> It's now thing for women to seek Marriage Counselors before getting married in order to fully decide!

>YES! women now are seeking approval with Marriage counselors in order to fully commit!

White women are fucking doomed!

I'm sticking to fucking and ducking from now on.

Fuck marriage!

Sorry Sup Forums but the only way I'm ever going to save the white race is if I have a bastard child on some one night stand!

Women are whores!

Fuck my life!

Most are whores

If you weren't such a boring, fat, unambitious, unfun fuck that wouldn't have happened to you.

>being cucked
>redpilled

T. Ex-Fiance.

My girlfriend and I have an open relationship that I started because I can't stand being pinned down to just one girl but I still want someone to cook for me everynight.

Works out pretty well. I don't know why you guys chain yourself down like this. Sleeping with other people is only a big deal if you make it one.

>Get a list of every woman ever to take counseling from this 45 y/o bitch
>tell their husbands what happened to you
>tell them their wives probably cheated prior to marriage
>watch the world burn in front of your eyes
DO IT user, FUCK THEIR SHIT UP FOR GOOD. SOW CHAOS AND REAP VICTORY!

There's some truth to that but unless you're Brad Pitt you don't have enough of those qualities to keep a whore from cheating on you.

So you fuck your girlfriend while she's still dripping with Jamals semen?

What is wrong with you.

Pics or it didn't happen

£100,000, on what?

100.000 on a fucking Wedding??

You were always a cuck investmentbankerbro

Channel your inner American and sue the counselor for damages.

You're already 100k down the shitter, myswell throw another 5k at it.

Nobody cares about your degenerate lifestyle, keep it to yourself you fucking faggot.

>Sorry Sup Forums but the only way I'm ever going to save the white race is if I have a bastard child on some one night stand!

this is what we need to start doing to be honest. the normal family structure is dead for now.

find a woman. impregnate and move on. repeat with as many women as you can. keep doing this until society either collapses or decides to return to some sort of stable family structure

Women can be all of those things but they still expect you to be awesome no matter how busy you are.

And they will probably cheat on you anyway because you can't be awesome all the time. You'll have moments of weaknesses.

Dammit, someone else's gonna have to be saving the white race. I honestly can't. They're asking too much.

I fucked her too. Sorry bro.

Being the ultim8 redpill in this case means that it was the wake up call, the action that triggered the redpilling of the subject in question. Fucking learn how to read faggot.

>unless you're Brad Pitt
read the news lately?

>The wedding is a 4 months away and so far I spent over £100,000, didn't even buy the wedding ring luckily.

Hahaha fucking cuck.

>it's recommended for women

Recommended by who? I'm an engaged 20 year old woman and no one has given me this advice.

Are you retarded? He allegedly dropped 100k on wedding preps and you've got the gall to call him unambitious?

Fuckin nigger tier logic on your part.

Oh man!

Are people that retarded in the City?