Is it possible to find a traditional euro gf in a liberal city?

Is it possible to find a traditional euro gf in a liberal city?
Do they even exist in America or all millennial women are liberal trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it possible to find a traditional euro gf in a liberal city?
understand that even if it is possible, it will be extremely difficult: women fear ostracising far more than men do and will never risk voicing any controversial non pozd views.

>Do they even exist in America or all millennial women are liberal trash?

they exist, i have met a few, some of them are rough around the edges though and would fall under what some refer to as "white trash"

>i have met a few
Randomly or at some particular type of events?

you have to suss them out, i have met them though organised (non poltiically related) events and randomly as well.

you jsut have to ask them what they are and read the signs, she likes country? good sign

she likes rap? bad sign

she wants kids? good sign

shes in a long term relationship? good sign

even if that means shes off the table for you, you still at least know women like her exist and that means there could be other good women out there

also you have to get em young, dont listen to anyone who says go for 25+ because all women under that are still mentally children

its bullshit

most women are mentally children and stay that way their entire lives.

if you get them young you can still mold their worldview, shelter them from degeneracy and stop them from going down the wrong path.

you just gotta learn to read the signs very well because often women who like you will put out fake signs, if you have money and she wants money then shes going to pretend to be whatever it is you want.

so you have to work on your ability to spot an act and trust that you are better at figuring it out than she is at pulling it off.

grill them indirectly, remember everything and remember that contradictions/lies are MAJOR red flags

So you basically saying that I should find any young non-degenerate girl and shape a traditionalist out of her? I doubt it's going to work.

I have bad experience with empty girls who need to be filled with correct ideas. They still will be influences by modern liberal agenda and it's you against them. I'd rather find a girl with already formed traditional mindset than try to alter her personality.

And by traditional I mean embracing euro heritage and not just hating niggers or whatever.

>So you basically saying that I should find any young non-degenerate girl and shape a traditionalist out of her? I doubt it's going to work.

no, im saying its an option, of course it would be nice if her father and mother shaped her into a traditionalist for you, but you just made a thread about how hard it is to find these women and so i am giving you alternatives.

>I have bad experience with empty girls who need to be filled with correct ideas. They still will be influences by modern liberal agenda and it's you against them.

this is your own shortcoming, i have bent several women to my will and made them say/do/think things they would NEVER have agreed to until I came long. you have to lead them.

>And by traditional I mean embracing euro heritage and not just hating niggers or whatever.

yeah just keep piling requirements on top, i am sure every single qualifier you add will increase your pool of potential candidates.

if you want a woman with a truly rural latvian mindset, you will have to go to rural latvia.

oh and btw many mailorder brides from that part of the world end up making terrible mates.

Okay, I'm going to give you the best advice every to save you from hanging yourself unironically. Stop. Just fucking stop trying to find a girl that's going to bend over to your views. My first proper girlfriend and ex was incredibly open minded about listening to me. She knew I spoke at least some truth because of her father. But I made politics such a fucking huge thing, that in the end I tried to stop her from doing whatever I didn't want her to do, and we broke up.

It was horrible, but after a good 2 years, I realised that she wasn't the problem - I was. I'm not sure if you've ever gone to the gym (probably not), but having a gf is like doing a squat. If it's your first time, you'll most likely end up fucking up due to muscle imbalances. It takes a lot of mental stamina to deal with a lot of shit. I don't give two fucks who you pretend to be on an anonymous board. All I'm telling you is that you're going to fuck yourself over, and most probably end up with a normie gf anyway.
Trad-girls are usually mentally unstable as fuck. In fact, I've noticed they have more masculine tenancies than normie girls.

Imo, the best thing you can do is just find a girl that you like and just fucking accept that you are a massive insecure beta. You better fucking accept it or your insecurities will blow your relationship up within weeks. Avoid "trad" thots because they're as fucked up in the head as you are. Stop bitching about politics and put your focus into a job. Women will come and go.
Just don't be a fucking pussy, and learn to take the hit when it comes.

I was NatSoc for around 3 years. If anything, it just ruined my reputation in the real world when people saw the shit I was liking. Stop fucking up your chances in life because something isn't going that way, because otherwise you're not better than a Bernie Sanders supporter who protests Trump.

Last tip - don't fucking kys when you do get dumped. I nearly did after alcoholism, steroids, and drug use.

I'm slav myself so I know a lot about slavic whores. No way I'm going to get one from there.

I just though it's possible to live in America and be happy with a traditional family. But looks like it's either one or another for me.

>Is it possible to find a traditional euro gf

they don't exist.

the closest you can get is to get a alt-right/neo-nazi gf and make a woman out of her

>I'm not sure if you've ever gone to the gym (probably not), but having a gf is like doing a squat. If it's your first time, you'll most likely end up fucking up due to muscle imbalances.
I do squats ATG btw. And I have plenty of experience with grills, I even been married for several years on a girl I took virginity from.

>In fact, I've noticed they have more masculine tenancies
I'm totally fine with masculine and unironically strong independent women. In fact, I'm looking for an equal life partner rather just an obeying vag.

>Stop bitching about politics and put your focus into a job
I don't bitch about politics and I have a decent career.

>the closest you can get is to get a alt-right/neo-nazi gf
ok, where should I look for one?

eastern europe

but dunno if they would want to date a non-whateverethnicitytheyare

whever you do, dont listen to or act like this colossal faggot, not even for a single minute.

they do exist, you just have to not be an autistic sperg in order to be able to detect when you have found one and keep your 1488 hidden until she is ready to digest the red pills

>traditional euro gf
lmao you've been watching too much game of throne my man

>Traditional aryan women

Nope.

Went extinct a few years back.

Yeah you should be able to redpill pretty much every woman anyway, so you don't have to find a "traditional" woman, she'll become one.

It's pretty easy, I turned my last gf into a pretty good woman. Going from never cooking anything to cooking a homemade meal pretty much every night and things like that.

Isn't that difficult really.

So OP should just find a woman, everything else will sort itself out

I'm from EE myself and honestly, I often think about return just to have a family there. Even if it means having 10x worse life in general.

I worked so hard and for so many years to move to the US and just for what? To live among degenerates with no sense of culture or heritage?

i'm a european woman with very right-sided views living in super liberal Toronto. here are some signs to spot us

If as soon as you say you are on the right and she starts talking about how great it is and how much she supports the right, she is trash that is fishing for you.

1- We do not talk about our real political views openly, but never cheer for liberal ideas, we mentally cringe but reluctantly say "hurray multiculturalism" in order to not get fired from our jobs. you can spot this by tone and face expression

2- We we are hesitant to discuss politics deeper than top-news level even in a private setting, but we are well versed in them. if you see a woman who understands the top level easily as it's old news but won't dive an inch deeper, its a good sign

3- If you say "hurrya liberals / democrats" and her eyes light up: run

4- if you say "so how do you feel about Trump winning?" and she seems indifferent and not in pure disgust, shes either secretly a supporter or doesn't want to talk politics, which is a good sign to be explored deeper in a private setting

5- had at least 1 black boyfriend : run.

6- if she slighly rolls her eyes when talking about feminism, good sign. mind you, she will probably be too scared to say anything bad about it because of social austracism. in a private setting she may say positive things about men's rights

7- cleavage too low, dreadlocks, some african-style accessories: run. conservative girls normally dress to blend in the mass as best we can, and very casual. we typically do not like attract attention from third-worlders

8- Ask about sexism / oppression, a conservative girl will make a "wtf are you talking abut" face for a millisecond before reminding herself she needs to pretend to be opressed to fit in

Good lad.
Just don't fucking look for trad girls online. Find them the traditional way or it'll be a huge mistake.
I'd rather be a colossal faggot with a good life-story, than someone who spends think life thinking that political views are a fundamental.
Why even bother be NatSoc in Canada? You'll only make yourself depressed.

All these point are correct and I'm no stranger to reading humans, but my question was not about how to identify a non-liberal woman.
It was more about what type of places or events usually attract traditionalist women.
No way I'm going to approach every euro looking women and start quizing them.

>Find them the traditional way
I know how to do that in my homeland but have no clue what to do in America.
>inb4 meme church pickup

Going from personal experience:

A conservative woman will not be likely in a bar/club in the evening, unless its a special occasion. when i was young i used to have liberal views and used to g to clubs and bars, and i can say that 99% of girls there have liberal tendencies.

a conservative woman will not be open to get approached randomly, because hookups and the whole "sex in the city" lifestyle are a very liberal idea.

the best way to meet us are in either of 2 places: workplace or through friends. keep in mind that at work the political views are camouflaged, and if its through friends she might be briefed and fake her views if she wants a man. The truth will come out easily after 2-3 conversations

In my experience, the best way to meet them is by already knowing them in some casual way. Otherwise you will get liberal trash (possibly in disguise).

Country clubs are almost non-existent if youre in a city and are probably flooded with liberals anyways to hook up with a "cowboy".

>If you say "hurrya liberals / democrats" and her eyes light up: run

what did she mean by this?

i mean that she will not be excited about Liberals/democrats. so when you say something positive about them she will either be slighly annoyed or try very hard to pretend to approve

Hurrya was a typo for Hurray

>the best way to meet them is by already knowing them in some casual way
Thanks, I guess

kek that's exactly what I thought as well
>waaow, really useful...the best way to meet them is to already know them...

If you have access, women in STEM fields usually know or are conservative women, or at least aren't as degenerate if they are liberal.
Not sure about traditional, per se. Most of us are still interested in having careers, but we'll be easier to get along with and may have family that is more conservative and traditional.

>women in STEM fields
I'm quite old for uni. Or you mean women that work as real engineers and such? I've been working for 10 years now and saw only a few of them. They all were quite typical normies as well

>workplace or through friends

Is it possible to find a trad qt in university?

Yes. Look for outcasts

That makes more sense. I feel like all the girls around me are either:

1. Ridiculously liberal/feminist
2. Apolitical but think that liberal views are the "correct" views
3. Fat redneck chicks with pink Browning stickers on their Jeep that toottally love dirtbiking and shooting even though they don't even own their own equipment

> you just have to not be an autistic sperg in order to be able to detect when you have found one and keep your 1488 hidden until she is ready to digest the red pills

This, unless you have a weak beta personality she -will- come around.

>They all were quite typical normies as well
Ah. Haven't been in the workforce long, and the other women I worked with so far have been decent, but married already.
I'd suggest looking in more temporary positions for younger women who aren't married yet but are looking to be, but not sure you're going to find what you're looking for there. Sorry, man, I don't really know any "traditional" women, even when I lived in the country, there were either degenerate or looking for careers. You might have to start there and convert like said.

I've yet to see a female outcast who looked remotely approachable -- they always have their hair dyed in some retarded color and using some kind of nerdy graphic tee

Unfortunately its the truth, conservative women do not like to be approached for random introductions in public places.

It's not like we have some secrets hub where we all hang out at at night, we normally stay away from those because our personal and political views are very different from what is the "good side".

Even if you DO discover some hub, we aren't likely to welcome you coming with pick up lines

My best advice is for you meet like-minded man to be friends with, and closely examine females who come to their hangouts.

Just be careful if the females are the wife's friends. there's good odds that you will meet a conservative women, but we normally have no problem hanging out with liberal women even if we dont sign up to their views.

I like how you speak for all non-liberal women, without a hint of modesty.
But I'm thankful for your opinion anyways.

do you listen to Burzum?

Get involved in the far right instagram community, theres some cancer but that is by far your best bet.

>far right instagram community
What? I don't use social networks so I have no idea what that is

Child grooming?

im 31, and i speak mostly from personal experience with both liberal and conservative women that i know. i've never met a conservative women who was open to men approaching her in public.

i might be wrong obviously, if you know of places where conervative women hang out at and ready to be "picked up", aside from workplaces or like-minded friend's parties, please give the OP the advice

>Conservative
>Woman

It's a meme my homeboy

You need to find religious girl

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You should get on at least one of the popular social media platforms. Start an account look at right wing hashtags, stuff like #antifem #1488 #refugeesnotwelcome and #MAGA have a lot of good pages posting in them.

Christcucks are sheep and need not apply

Aim for Slavs, they tend to be more traditional.

No shit.
But there are no traditional slav women in America

Plenty, just look for them.

Slav women tend to be on extreme sides, either crazed liberals or very conservative

>We do not talk about our real political views openly, but never cheer for liberal ideas, we mentally cringe but reluctantly say "hurray multiculturalism" in order to not get fired from our jobs.
its almost as if i said exactly this in my post here: >5- had at least 1 black boyfriend : run.

nice try lauren we all know its you, prajeets count too

>traditional euro gf in a liberal city
????

I know the situation very well.
95% of slav women come here as someone's wife. 4% are children of immigrants and they're no different from your typical American millennial girl.

Very true, dated a Polack and she's a Marxist now suddenly making the split from conservatism, dated a Russian girl for a while and she was a heavy liberal party girl.

My current Serbian girlfriend is a liberal-conservative, drugs should be illegal, prostitution should be condoned, immigration is fine as long as it's doable, faith is shit, modernism is good etc etc.

Luckily most women become more conserative dating a conservative person and even more after you empty your pudding-gun through their cervix and they have to take care of your baby.

>spic
>no qt blonde gf to have a nice family with
fuck my dick sometimes

You have sexy latinas waiting for the brown seed

A traditional right-leaning hispanic family is just as based, Juan. Don't despair. There are a lot of qt traditional latinas out there.

I imagine you don't want a Christian girlfriend either, maybe try the internet, look for girls into black metal and shit or something.

Should have been born during the eighty year's war then.

>look for girls into black metal
Oh fuck no. They're total wackos

Get into the black metal scene. Libtards don't listen to black metal or metal in general.

There are other scenes. For example I live in a libtard infested city but there's a book store that sells right wing literature and they do events. Go to right wing book related events.

Find hobbies right wing people and nationalists are into 'there are quite a few- go to their events, meetups etc.

>Is it possible to find a traditional euro gf in a liberal city?
There are literally millions of single white women in American cities. Millions. You fucking faggot. That's the whole irony of all the bitching. You are literally surrounded by women who are marriageable and among the highest quality in the world. And your faggot ass is whining.

>Do they even exist in America or all millennial women are liberal trash?
Seriously. Dude Sup Forums is such a fucking joke when it comes to women. Try actually going out and talking to the women you see. If you guys had any female friends at all, you would know there are tons of different kinds of girls, who all have different traits, with nearly every permutation you could want.

Man the fuck up and go find a woman, or you deserve to stay bitter and alone.

>hurr CTR detected
No, it's just that I was raised with basic intelligence to understand that women are people too, and they vary just as much as men. Man the fuck up.

Women are and always have been largely incapable of independent thought. Just find a qt and mold her to your own viewpoints (in order for this to happen, she needs to respect your masculinity...so don't be a numale).

There are also plenty of right wing QTs at neo-folk/industrial-type shows.

Maybe getting with a Liberal is the right thing to do for us Sup Forumsacks, you'll cuck some nu-male faggot and steal his offspring and RIGHTWING.COM his wife.

Then teach your kids about conservative values while not overdoing and giving them room to criticize and debate.
Show a resolute strength in your beliefs and stick to your principles, hopefully it'll stick.

>neo-folk/industrial-type shows
Almost non-existing in America. The only half-active thing I found in my state was about some witchery bullshit

This.

We should have secret hubs where we hang out tho. Not a bad idea.

This, when I came out of my sheltered life and started talking to different types of women and hung out with them I realized just how different they really are.

I've learned a lot about women when I had a short period of one night stands, it's astounding how interesting and different women are from one another once you actually get them talking.

Most women are just as lonely as you are and probably do half the things you do you always thought made you different from the rest of the people your age.
I even met a girl who spend most of her teenage years watching anime and playing videogames trying to catch up on lost time just like me.

>im 31
do you have a husband and children?

if not, what have you been doing for hte last 13 years?

Why they should be secret?

> Easy mode
Find a single mother (make sure she had her kids within wedlock) and mold her to your views in exchange for relationship.
> Normie mode
Marry a normal American conservative girl, overlook the flaws.
> Hard mode
Find an eastern euro wife, don't learn the language. Pray she remains traditional. Odds about 70/30 so still better than an American wife.
> God mode
Eastern euro or uncucked scandinavian real-laifu waifu. Learn the language.
> Godslayer mode
Conquer a small European country and shape its values to produce an endless supply of traditional wives.
> Have a seat over there next to Chris Hansen mode
Kidnap a child and raise her as perfect wife.

>missed the LTR train in uni
>graduated now
>working in a mostly male environment
>nowhere to meet grills
>friends are virgins and don't have grills to introduce me to

Am I screwed? I was considering meeting grills at conventions or maybe a renaissance fair or something but those are few and far between and not a guarantee.

Trying literally anything is better than nothing. You are using the search for an ideal venue/opportunity combo to justify procrastinating. And if you ever find that combo, you'll blow the opportunity standing in a corner trying to think of the perfect opening line, then the perfect responses to her likely replies, and so on and so forth.

Just fucking go anywhere and start rolling the dice.

Not to get targeted and witch-hunted by the SJW scum of course.

But the Trumpening might finally do away with the SJW tyranny.

Learn game.
Start reading return of kings, redpilled pick up artist bros give great tips from time to time.

Daughter of Russian immigrants, came to canada at the age of 10

went to public school because my parents are poor. went to a public college studying art stuff.

was hanging out with other girs from the same circles, immediately lost almost all connection to them when graduated and went my own way, made new friends from work / new neighborhood

when i started working full time and had to be 100% responsible for my finances is when my views started to change (was still single).

met my husband at the age of 25 through friends

am working full time now, plan to stay at home if i have kids

i ve read and it is a total waste of time, that shit will make you a total cringey creep i wish i had average normie/slayer game

I'm one of these and I would say that I don't necessarily go around shouting gas the kikes race war now, but I don't necessarily cuck out and pretend to be liberal either. I want a long term relationship heading towards marriage and kids. You might just have to ask the right questions or maybe be more outspoken in your views. Liberal women will be turned off but I would certainly attempt to talk to a guy who even was just an open Trump supporter who I found at least decent. If you go further than that, you would gain some more points. I put effort into my appearance. I'm pretty feminine. I do keep up with fashion and makeup, so I won't necessarily look like some very traditional woman in a wheat field. And honestly unless you find a woman who is deeply religious, you're unlikely to find your trve virgin maiden in traditional german dress. But I'm covered up. If she's traditional,she probably won't make the first move. You don't have to straight up ask certain questions, but maybe bring up your desire for a family some day. Be open about your political beliefs, even if a bit neutered at first. Maybe ask them about their 5 year plan.

Im seeing a Romanian girl, she lived there until she was 16 and is finishing her last semester here in the usa. Girl refuses to do anything but study and Netflix while shes in school ( she does not live on a campus.)

Yes

good lass, dont wait until you are rich to have babies, have them now and be poorer when you are younger, you will appreciate it later when you are older

i moved out of toronto when my house value went from 400k to 1.1M and semi retired at 28. now all i need to do is find a non degenerate waifu and thats what attracted me to this thread.

its hard though because i dont want to get used for my money and divorce rape is a huge issue in this province, but how the fuck hell else am i going to raise well adjusted non degenerate white children? the mother has to be in the picture...

thank god i got out of toronto though

>12/19/2016
timetraveler or retarded larp detected

see

You've never had a gf.

women didn't know how to follow instructions.

>procreating with stupidity
does she at least suck mean dick?

also shes for real goign to let you fuck other men?
>faggot detected

fake

ya just Bosnian muslims

trump got super lucky with his slav redpilled af wife. shes worth millions with out and shes actually pretty traditional

or commie libcuck detected nothing against The deads musical skills but there views are pretty trashed with communism

good men and good women are and always have been hard to find. its the way of the world, kids

Here in the Balkans, it is the mothers who start them young, no need for redpilling most of them.

FIRST LADY

Finally a great one.

and don't fall for the "white girls in wheat fields" meme - 99% of those are professional models who've had eating disorders and fucked their coke dealers and the rest of it

Nah, I have a friend who do this kind of pictures and she's quite a regular slav girl.

Live in a blue state where the few attractive, redpilled women that exist are always spoken for, and the remaining women are either grandmothers or millennial land whales with dyed hair. Meeting a hot, redpilled, European girl around here is a pipe dream.

If you're in my shoes, the best I can suggest is finding a Christian qt pie, if you don't mind dating a theist. The worst thing about that would probably be the risk of getting roped into their church (if they even attend one), but I'd much rather that than to be in a miserable relationship with some overweight coal burner that reeks of vaginal odor and cat piss. Plus, the Christian woman is unlikely to be jugging several mulatto kids.

juggling*