My wife insists that we should raise our baby without a gender and be willing to be trans...

My wife insists that we should raise our baby without a gender and be willing to be trans. I havent told her that im a anti sjw trump supporting faggot but WHAT DO I FUCKING DO

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria?page=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell her that you are a anti sjw trump supporting faggot

>my wife insists

If she doesn't obey you she isn't your wife. You just have a piece of paper that says she gets half your shit if you displease her. So you have the opposite of a wife.

Sucks, I know.

how much of a fucking cuck are you to let this happen? is that even your child?

Why would you not tell your wife that... I can see not telling some chick your fucking, but getting married and not telling her?

Redpill her or divorce her adn get the babby.

>raise our baby without a gender

How is that possible? It will either have a penis or a vagina. It will either by XX or XY.

Gender is not up for debate. It's biological fact for fuck sake

Man up. Times are changing she'll notice soon.

You must arrange her murder and ensure that you can raise your offspring in a healthy environment.

this has to be fucking bait cunt

Tell her you are the man of the household, and that you believe there are only 2 genders, male and female. It isn't up for discussion because that is how God made us.

>My wife insists that we should raise her baby
fixed that for you. I also noticed that you didn't tell us the baby's gender. This means that you have already fallen for the SJW meme.

May god have mercy on your soul you blue-piller.

>not having a wife who obeys your every word

You married the wrong woman, cuck.

Say sure honey lets consult a pediatrician. Talk with the pediatrician and they will explain that they are not onboard with this faggotry. Genderfluid bs is being fought tooth and nail by the medical profession as a whole.

Fucking divorce your obviously batshit insane wife, take custody, and save your kid from her.

If its a little queer or a trans shell get lots of likes on fecalbook

This is her subconsious aim

IDK, why don't you be a man and lay down the law like multifluous generations before you?

webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria?page=2
>The goal is not to change how the person feels about his or her gender. Instead, the goal is to deal with the distress that may come with those feelings.
lol

Ask her 'why'.

I have no idea why you're asking Sup Forums, but the real answer is something along the lines of:

"Our kid is going to be socialized to gender eventually. S/he will be a member of society, and that is inevitable. Either we, as parents, can socialize him/her ourselves, or we can let society do it for us. It's probably better to do it ourselves, under the circumstances. That way, we can do it as gently as you would like."

fpbp

Be a fucking man and stop letting your wife run your household? If your child grows up and decides to become a tranny, fine....love your child.....In the meantime, instruct your child in the way that he or she should choose.

>not only are you married to this woman, but you are willing to have a child with her
>you knew so little about her and are so closed with her that this is an issue

Divorce. Its best for both of you, faggot.

/thread

>convert to religion of peace
>honor kill
>??
>prophet?

why did you even marry her in the first place you retard

kek

>the goal is not to convince this schizo that he's not actually Napoleon
>Instead, the goal is to deal with the distress that may come with those feelings.

Islam can't come fast enough

Kill her. Make it look like an accident

Murder her. Raise the child NatSoc.

This has to be bait. How can you get married to someone and have a kid with them without them knowing your opinions on these things or vise versa. I am normally showing my power level by 3rd date.

Buy a gun and teach the little brat how to shoot muslims

You fucked up beyond saving after you decided to get married. After this point nothing can be done, you're fucked one way or another. Leave, your question cannot be answered.

I'll take honor killings for 500

Orchestrate her "suicide" immediately. What you have is not a wife, but a carrier of a civilization-destroying disease.

When she says something along the lines of "allow it to be trans or whatever it wants" what she means is "push a hideous mental illness onto an otherwise healthy child".

easy, you dont buy anything for a son that you wouldnt buy for a daughter.

people really began sexing up their kids in the last 100 years.

>It will either by XX or XY
you know xxx and xxy chromosomes exist right, shit like people with xy chromosomes ending up being born with a vagina happens as well. You could have xxy chromosomes yourself and not even realise it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome

>Marrying an sjw
You fucked up good my man

Yeah and theres only 1 post by this id

At least. Online dating solved much of the issue of even having to bring this shit up

>wife
>doesn't know how you feel about the world

what the fuck are you people.

saged this garbage

good call, lets karyotype all infants at birth just in case.

Why would you marry someone you have nothing in common with you stupid fuck. Damn I listen to Sup Forums bitch incessantly about how stupid women are but the men here are just as fucking stupid, they can't even think past their base urges and will fuck anything that moves despite how incompatible it is with them. Fucking dummies. Hope your kid turns out gay.

Take a rusty knife and collect your man jewels, and then tow them away.

Just keep asking her why. Why no gender? What makes you think that's the way things are dear? Hmmm... That's interesting, I respect that..."

Tell her you'll respect whatever the child likes, but pray that he or she falls into the 99.9% of humanity that isn't under the delusion that their genitals are wrong. Just wing it brah.

KEK
U
C
K

Or if she's already pregnant and past the point of easy pill abortion, just actually tell her how you feel about the world and get it over with.

Throw her off a tall building for supporting faggotry?

>Wife
>Doesn't know about you being anti she
Sage

Yes and it's also considered a disease.

If you haven't told your wife yet, you never will. I didn't marry my wife until I was sure exactly how she would take the red pill.

>1 post by this ID

Into the fucking trash it goes.

Fucking kill yourself. Let your fat ugly wife raise a retarded kid alone

Kys OP just fucking kys. You are a gigantic pussy and the war is already lost. Good luck trying to redpill that bitch in the short time you have before she leaves you and your child is an androgynous blob

go on a vacation. a cruise. push her overboard

if she says "we need to save money" say you got the tickets cheap and there wont be time when the baby is born. if she makes a big deal about it say the tickets are non refundable

>I didn't marry my wife until I was sure exactly how she would take the red pill.
Implying unicorns exist. Come back again when you're desperate like OP. We're going to have a laugh at you.

If she insists on raising the child gender-neutral, just don't go along with it. Raise your child to be the correct gender in spite of her protests. Subtly imply to your child that their mother is "a little off". Make sure you're their favorite parent.

Just raise the kid however you want, OP. If your home life is halfway decent and healthy it shouldn't be an issue.

You know, when a mother says that sort of thing, that should be grounds for legally not having to pay child-support when you divorce her ass.

Divorce that bitch, and if you have any sense of mercy, put a bullet in her brain before she gets the chance to do that to some other man's child.

File for divorce

well, if that's the case, it has legitimate claims to gender issues.
it also has a lower than average IQ and several health issues related to that mutation.

Divorce

Fuck literally shaking rn why did u have to say that

Cut her off.

No D
No $
No Father

She and the kid get nothing to restrain them, they can be whatever they want. They blame whomever they want.

You'll be just a memory.

Get out while you can.

google John Money he coined the word gender and ruined a boy's life that ultimately took his own life because of john's experiment. Gender is a made up word, raising your kids cording to sex xx, xy is the true and correct way.

Toothpaste isn't a gender...