Wake up

>wake up
>remember Hitler lost
>mfw

anyone else get this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/803223805338468352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every morning, literally every morning, especially in the shower, I think about the demographic and social trends in the west, mass immigration, Islamic migration to Europe, etc.

I'm a slave to these thoughts.

>wake up
>remember I'm Jewish
>mfw

It is pretty funny how part of Sup Forums mocks those who appreciate what Hitler was. If they actually realized the dire straits the white race is in, they wouldn't be so pitifully ironic. If something big doesn't change, the white race will go extinct. Just look at birth rates for Christs sake.

> wake up
> realize I'll never be the best banana
> mfw

> Nazi Grills etc thread, sure..

HOLY SHIT ME TOO

Please proceed, Brit friend.

>wake up
>realise islam is in its 30 years' war period
>after they finally acknowledge the nation state as a superior entity they will overtake the West
>the centre of culture will revert back to the Middle East once more
>mfw I can't wear flip flops because I pick my toenails

>TFW some fucking slav chimp out ruins civilization
>TFW 1,000,000 Americans died to make half of Europe communist

Check'd. Good shit man.

More than you.

>wake up
>see that jews are guarding there borders better than Sweden
>mfw

I know. One of the things that keeps me from just being extremely pessimistic though is White Christian/Mormon/Evangelical fertility rates and Eastern Europe to an extent.

did he really loose...or did he escape to antartica to be in an alien underground valhalla???

i fucking love that pic for some reason

>mfw
go on

These are photoshopped finnish girls

> not preferring the shop
> hot either way

That's true. I don't know if evangelicals will be enough to save America though. I think American whites collapse is just a matter of time. Unless we had a leader like Hitler who was willing to do what was necessary to preserve our people. Of course, that's basically impossible here, and so my pessimism just continues to increase.

i see how its photo shopped, they are white

Any context on this?

This

Everyday OP

Not that I know of, sorry.

>wake up
>remember Hitler ruined white ppl.
>mfw

>Loves Hitler
>Australian
Why are fashy Aussies the dumbest fucking people in the entire alt right?

They've been in their 30 years war period for 700 years. I'm not worried.

>wake up
>remember Trump won
>mfw

anyone else get this?

>tfw Hitler wasn't elected by the people

Why is it so difficult for us to tell the masses that white genocide is happening without going full 1488? It should be easy to compile the data for
>the demographic effects on the US of the 1964 immigration act
>the definition of genocide (which includes replacing a native population of peoples)
>jewish influence to make this happen more
>Jewish influence to lower western countries white birth rates through Marxism and "progressivism"

Shouldn't it? All that information and sources could be put into an easily consumable picture that could go mainstream and all of it is verifiable fact. Why is all this information still unknown to the general public?

I want a complete infographic on the subject, dammit!

>pic related, demographics of American immigrants

>If they actually realized the dire straits the white race is in

and if they realized the consequences of this.

I dont 'like' hitler per say but i cant help myself from being sympathetic toward people who do / are natsoc.

I feel like that type of leader would be someone who helped create a breakaway White nationalist state.

Also, fertility rates and those dynamics are pretty interesting. For example, a country like Finland but it could be any country really. Not all Finnish men and women have the same fertility rates and it'll usually of course be conservative Finnish men and women who have a higher fertility rate (above replacement rate) over generations, thus they'll outbred the more liberal Finnish women and men. And it's noted that these conservative and liberal outlooks on life are heritable more often than not but just expressed in different ways during different eras.

The fertility rates will be self correcting for most countries and we'll get more and more of the new White generations being more and more conservative as a whole over time. The big problem is just mass immigration in the meantime.

Hitler didn't ruin white people those who got in his way did

Wake up. Never get to see pic related flying outside. Why even live?

Every day brother. Every day.

Your country is literally the world biggest cuck. Shut the fuck up Sweden

I'm not "alt-right" I'm a nat soc

Yep, puts great big smile on my face. I think of him slobbering on that ppk, prolly pretending it's a big Anglo cock, before it ejaculates a 9mm through what's left of his meth addled brain.
>mfw

Exactly, I love how the exact same middle of the road whites who try their hardest to get their children into "good school" ie White schools, will only interact mostly with other Whites in their free time, will auto-segregate to white communities, will consume content made by and for Whites (example: indie rock or Portlandia or Wes Anderson) but will never admit to themselves what they're doing and are which is a proto-White nationalism.

Had Hitler won; he would have avenged Versailles. American economy would have gotten raped. Also firebombing of NYC. He was literally a regional autocrat commiting massive war crimes. He had a professional astrologer. Dude was lame as hell. Thank your grandparents you fucking ingrates.

That's probably why he feels that way you fucking imbecile.

Lmao, kys fgt.

This is our time now

> nazi
> a fucking leaf

>The big problem is just mass immigration in the meantime.
Exactly. That combined with our current abysmal birthrates is an unsustainable situation.

What happened to you? You where cool.

>>the demographic effects on the US of the 1964 immigration act
>>the definition of genocide (which includes replacing a native population of peoples)

>white people
>native to the US
Pick one, that graph is about the US. I don't know why you idiot bring up the US as proof of white genocide, you are basically tainting the whole movement and opening up for easy ''hurr white people complaining about genocide after killing an entire continent'' points. If you want to argue against immigration into the US you should do that from an economic or criminal viewpoint.

Look at that fucking whore, doesn't even know how to fight, newsflash honey you don't have time to put on your makeup in war and a child could overpower you. I fucking hate women and can't wait for artificial wombs.

I havent really thought this through but in this dire situation, arent homosexual such a trivial problem that you shouldnt even think about it ?

twitter.com/Sineaderade/status/803223805338468352

>wake up
>remember America won
>mfw

You probably wouldn't even have been born if hitler won.

yay for degeneracy and negro-jewish culture

>Thank your grandparents you fucking ingrates.

I do thank them for fighting alongside the nazis

>Hitler wanted to kill all non-blue eyed blondes and hated Anglos.

>Brazil

Cunt wanted to start bombing the US with the planned me264 -possibly using dirty bombs.

Look who's talking

I'm a bong, mate

depends at what point you consider "hitler to win". it wold've been best if there was no war at all

>if history was different you personally wouldn't exist
No you don't say

My grandfather literally fought in Mussollinis army

Yea because Finland sure is a utopia. Is it? Have no idea because as an american ignorance of your literally who country is my privilege.

At least I dont have waves after waves of sand niggers invading my country my man

Thank God I don't live in a major population center, such as NY or CA, that has those problems.

Goddamn, that just makes this feel even better knowing I live in a state that has been painted red since its inception

>being proud of a pyrrhic victory

Mussolini was literally dragged through the streets like a fag in Alabama.

ideally the fascist states of central and southern Europe would have been allowed to destroy the Soviet Union or at the least severely contain them.

Had Britain, France and the US stayed neutral it would have been a victory.

You left your proxy on

> Not being proud that we literally built more supply ships than the Germans built torpeodes

>people are having sex but I'm not, must be because they're fucking jewish degenerates

>Western civilization will be destroyed in your life time
Can't fucking wait for it to happen,there is no difference beetwen a Nigger and a Westerner you are the same in my book.

Same. I envy those who live in the Nazi -winning time line. No more communist jewish main stream media. No SJW. No degeneracy fooled by international jewry. It's becoming all me and my brother think about.

>tfw when this America is almost gone forever

fpbp

Serious question: should I try to marry Jewish for the sake of my children?

gone forever

I love all this crap, 'if the nazis had won, we wouldn't have all this degeneracy'. All the upstanding aryan role models like faggot rohm (who was buttsecksing hitler), the tranny drug addict goering, and neice-and-golden-shower enthusiast, old uniscrote himself.

This.

Why the fuck am i alive at this time?'

My childhood was perfect, just to get demolished by older age.

>drunk as fuck, but who cares.

You feel that feel too, user?

I would probably give a shit if they didn't try exterminating Slavs.
Get fucked.

Fucking saved

Agree brate. I have a feeling these communist globalist can hear the revolt rising. For all I care America can fall, because it already has.