Bogdanoff brothers and their enormous influence on French political life

What is their endgame? How do they manage to affect French political life so much? How did the succeed with string pulling Sarkozy? Seems like Russians are ordering shots not only around the White House. Rumours are that they are backing Fillon
Their clip you should absolutely check out:
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
Bogdanoff take on politics:
youtube.com/watch?v=jWCId2VVJPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OadRNHd0Orw

They are from old Russian aristocratic house. They do ridiculous party stuff, but they own half of Paris and Southern France. UMP leadership and Sarkozy are somehow in their pockets.
>own several castles and media companies
>have connections to the former Italian Royal House
>have connections with the Romanian Royal House
>personal friend of Sarkozy and UMP leaders
>use bankruptcy laws to get even more money
Also, they are the first old house to get literally blacked(their grandma gave a birth to a halfcaste with yank negro jazzman) and use "age renovation" and plastic surgery. Pioneers of degeneracy in """aristocracy"""

Do they look horrifying on purpose? What the fuck.

This. Why do they look like Joan Rivers and what do they do?

But most importantly. Why do they look like a couple of ventriloquist dummies?

What the fuck?

Other human beings take these people SERIOUSLY in any capacity?

I've seen pics of these demonic motherfuckers before but I thought it was just from an interest piece about some extremely mentally ill individuals.

Jesus. H. Christ.

This new knowledge is like another cement truck backing up to the growing foundation of my deep desire for a violent cleansing of all that is unholy and degenerate from God's green Earth.

This new knowledge just made me believe that God is real and so is the devil.

Age renovation gone wrong

What would compel them to do this?

One of them is married to a French Princess

Fear of being young no more. Aren't we all afraid?

they look like two afghan refugee pretending to be children

They also co-own Channel+ via holding and have shares in Hollywood

Why would you pay your plastic surgeon to make you a real life caricature?

If I saw them on the street I would literally turn 360 degrees and run away.

These faces are terrifying.

Why is this thread not pruned yet?

>real life caricature

I thought Jay Leno had the most 'caricature-like' face but these guys got him soundly beat.

Because it's a thread about politics? Because it's 2016?

What do we know about their home planet?

Tell the uploader to fuck himself

HERE COMES THE CRIMSON CHIN

They look like all plastic surgery addicts.

I guess they see something else when they look in the mirror. They are quite mad of course.

>be me
>see caricature
>spin in circle
>360 degrees
>run into caricature

Ayyy lmao

get the fuck out of here and fuck off back to the shithole you came from

There is now way those two guys don't fuck each other, children, and dead children.

Wow they are short af. lel

this is the most annoying recurring troll thread

god i hate their fucking faces and that video isnt even available in USA

>I would literally turn 360 degrees and run away
That would literally have you facing the way you originally did you fucking retard.

Retard newfag

Silicon based life forms.

ahhh to be this new again.

lurk moar newbie

Why do I see this thread so fucking often, and it's always a Ruskie (presumably same guy)
They look fucking horrifying btw, I'm gonna use a picture of them to spook the kids I have to babysit

If they're stupid enough to do this shit, I wouldn't worry about them.

NZ with classic double troll

holy shit i thought that was an edited picture. why are they so ugly?

Newfags fuck off back to r*ddit

Damn dude, I dont know whos fucking trolling who anymore.

They're
>KNEE
>GROWS
?

>Random in Oblivion Face Generator

Those guys are not human.

What the shit is up with this pasta OP

You post it every other day and yet no one gives half a fuck, these threads die before they hit 100

No one cares about these retarded looking fags

Why do they both look like an autistic David Hasselhoff?

but they own half of Paris and Southern France.

In this day and age, why do people still tolerate people like this owning anything? If a million people banded together they could take it all back.

Why do you people still tolerate this concentration of wealth? You are no smarter than people in medieval times who let kings own and rule their lands.

Some asshole family decides that they are either entitled to owning a bunch of shit, or their kids decide that their family is still entitled to owning shit, and all you people just go....."ok asshole family, you decided all that stuff is yours, so we'll just let you have it".

For fucks sake people, stop being such pussies and take your shit back.

Inb4 - the laws, the police, etc....

Guess who pays for the laws, the police, etc.........you do pussies......with your tax dollars......stop being cucks and start taking shit back.

======>

You're right he should have turned 720 degrees instead.

>back.
Oh, I didn't realise I used to own several French castles

Wat zei je over mij, jij kleine klootzak? Ik moet je mededelen dat ik cum laude ben geslaagd aan de mariniers academie. Ik heb deelgenomen aan verscheidene geheime aanvallen op Al-Quaeda en heb meer dan 300 bevestigde doden op mijn geweten. Ik ben getraind in gorilla oorlogsvoering en de beste sluipschutter in het Nederlandse leger. Je bent niks anders dan een doelwit. Ik roei je uit met precisie ongekend op deze aarde, markeer mijn woorden godverdomme! Je de denkt dat je weg kan komen met vuil over mij te spuiten op het internet? Schrijf dat maar op je buik eikel. Terwijl we spreken ben ik contact aan het opnemen met mijn geheime netwerk van spionnen in Nederland en je IP adres wordt op dit moment getraceerd dus je kunt je maar beter voorbereiden voor de komende storm, onderkruipsel. De storm die het zielige ding wat je je leven noemt weg vaagt. Je bent ******* dood, jochie. Ik ben overal, elk uur en kan je doden in zevenhonderd manieren. En dat zijn alleen nog maar mijn blote handen. Ik ben niet alleen extensief getraind in ongewapend vechten, ik heb ook toegang tot het complete arsenaal van het Nederlandse corps mariniers en zal dat tot zijn volledige vermogen gebruiken om je smerige gezicht van het continent te vegen, jij vuile huichelaar. Had je maar geweten wat de voor onheilige vergelding jouw “Slimme” opmerking ter weeg zou brengen. Misschien had je dan je bek gehouden. Maar dat kon je niet, deed je niet en nu ga je er voor betalen jij stomme idioot. Ik schijt zoveel furie over je heen dat je er in verdrinkt, Je bent ******* dood jochie!

Been through these threads, and desu I don't really care, but I'll bump you just to say that these are some of the most horrifying looking things I've ever seen. They look like fucking anime characters and it's off-putting.
aroo

top kek

So this is how I find out that France has been harboring extra terrestrials?

These two cunts look like an acid trip version of the cowardly lion.

"Owning" anything is a man made construct. A person can only "own" something if the people around him agree to acknowledge that the person owns it.

No matter how much technology advances, this basic concept will never change in human history.

Stop being pussied and take shit back from people who have an overconcentration of resources.

If you ever need picture proof that shape-shifting reptilian hybrids are real, look no further.

I wouldn't doubt that their "need for plastic surgeries" was a desperation move because their human side was breaking down, giving way to the reptilian one and they were morphing already.

Who is the bogdanoff shill?

What is his end game?

>a physicist at the University of Pittsburgh, alleging that the twins had spoofed their PhD theses
>Doctoral (((advisor))): (((Moshe Flato)))
>Literally run France

Now let's play Hangman. I'll even give you some letters to help you out

>Pur_ Coincid_nc_

Communism is cancer

Copy pasta?

You type like a 14 year old who's never been in a fight in his life.
Describing something as a "man made construct" really shows this, armchair philosophy 101, pointing out that something is a construct is not an argument for ending said construct.

he wants us to investigate, find shit, spread shit...

just like in #Pizzagate, those guys probably have a lot of shit, just like most government linked elites

I'm not going to investigate this shit, but good luck autists

They look like redguards from
Oblivion

maybe they were tired of looking like eachother, lolz

Delet this now nigga

What the fuck is that? Jesus christ what the fuck

>Inb4 - the laws, the police, etc....
>Guess who pays for the laws, the police, etc.........you do pussies......with your tax dollars......stop being cucks and start taking shit back.
>"Owning" anything is a man made construct. A person can only "own" something if the people around him agree to acknowledge that the person owns it.

It's the system and how it is constructed.
And it resides in perfect karma neutrality making it just.
Yes, it is man made. Yes it is entirely artificial.
It is a mind virus and memetics and perception make it reality.
People are born into that system, people are indoctrined from cradle to grave by the system and it's "laws, regulations and limits".
Education, society, media, every aspect tries to enforce and replicate the system through memetics.
People participate in it, not knowing an alternative.
People replicate it through their participation.
People perceive the system, and only the system.
And perception builds reality.
Making the system as real as it gets albeit completely aritifical in its blueprint.

The most perverted thing is, the system that acts like a virus spreading from host to host also impedes every hosts ability to even IMAGINE and ENVISION a reality where the system itself isn't omnipresent.

See for an example.

How this system will be repleaced, well, I can imagine.
Most of the scenarios wouldn't be pretty.

>the most hideous people i have ever seen
They need to Joan of Arc these faggots.

they look like those things from spy kids.

>the system that acts like a virus spreading from host to host also impedes every hosts ability to even IMAGINE and ENVISION a reality where the system itself isn't omnipresent.

Here we go:

>plagite your way to Ph.D degree
>host stupid popsci shit
>take plastic surgery that went terribly wrong

How on earth they have so much power? Is french people true idiots?

>How on earth they have so much power?
Bloodlines, I suppose.

>Is french people true idiots?
Of course. Like 99,999somemore9s% of people born and bred into the system.

wtf i thought they were just science tv show hosts like neil d tyson

why do they bother doing basic tv shows when theyre that rich then

POTION SELLER

Mate. I'm all for system of radical racial eugenics and ethnocratic European rule. However, property must be respected
For fun?

You Reddit fucks need to neck yourselfs.

B-But he's been spotted already.

Are they the villains in the next James Bond movie or something? They can't be real

Dr. Gero probably cloned him or made him into a bunch of androids.

Potion Seller, enough of these games.

The are

This isn't altered or edited in any way, is it?

That's weird, I would expect them to be gay. How come nobody stops them though? I have no idea what they've been doing but if they look like that they must be evil.

>guaranteed replies

Them being gay with each other is the scariest thing I've imagined in a long fucking time and I study climate change.

They're actual monsters and I don't know how they can even be taken seriously in public. It can't be real

>moonman has white trash tier wife
not surprising

I wonder if they got punched or hit in the face their facial implants would move.

we need answers

they are con men who have built money on an empire of lies and bullshit

Her face is kind of weird looking too, I can believe she's of a royal bloodline. Fucking inbred.

Apparently their father is a Tatar and their mother is a mulatta. The horrors of racemixing.

>white trash tier wife
What?

>the scariest thing I've imagined in a long fucking time and I study climate change
No surprise there, expertise in that "scientific" field does require quite the active imagination.

Can't wait to see the kind of mutant his spawn grows up to be.

Why do their faces look so fucking weird? Do they have some sort of rare genetic disorder?

Jesus Christ. The French have a pair of disfigured bond villains running their country, what the fuck?

HOW DID THEIR FACES BECOME SO GROTESQUE AND CARTOONY?

IS THE EVILS OF PLASTIC SURGERY ADDICTION YET AGAIN?

One has a lefty chin and one has a righty one. Do you think they ever fucked each other ? Or tried fucking each others asses with their chins ?

A better question would be why both of them fell into it?

what the fuck are these creatures

Kingpins of French politics