Black Lives Matter

What's the official Sup Forums stance on this group?

Do their claims have any merit? Got any statistics that rebut their narrative?

Any examples of their violence? Or are they a peaceful movement?

What are your beliefs on this matter backed up by?

Other urls found in this thread:

policy.m4bl.org/reparations/
youtu.be/qmsyql30Kak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's stupid.

No. All statistics do.

Baltimore.

Facts.

Like with any modern day group focused on ensuring "social justice" they refuse to be impartial. ALL instances of black folks being shot by police are an obvious result of systemic racism. Doesn't matter if the man was a thug or not. There are cases that they have rightfully championed for justice for, but there are far FAR more that they focus on that are clear cut cases of thugs being thugs.

The second biggest problem is their name. Like your image says, "Yes, ALL lives matter but black lives matter TOO is what we're saying." The idiots that coined this didn't realize that simply naming their movement "Black Lives Matter" in a time where racial tensions are degrading faster than they have in the past 50 years would be a disaster. Knee jerk emotional responses are status quo in people.

They would say that your use of the word thug is dehumanizing, and you use it in situations that don't warrant it. Do you think that is true?

]just fuck off

even if there was an official stance, pol would be willdly changing his mind every 5 minutes.
l

Not an argument

trespassing is a "broken window offense" fucking kek.

This wouldn't be a problem if people adopted race realism desu

Why would you listen to their attempts to police your language? That's their main tool.

Just nod your head as you tie the noose.

>addressing a separate and
monolithic pol
>"what do you guys think?"
>promoting a terrorist organization
Saged.

soros funded terrorist group

Soros funded divide and conquer tactic. Honestly, you people should be shooting them in the streets.

Seriously, just turn one riot into a massacre and you won't have the problem again.

>What's the official Sup Forums stance on this group?

Soros funded black cucks

How are they terrorists? Provide examples.

And stating who they are funded by is not a proper argument against what they believe.

Here are your stats.

If black people want to stop being marginalized, they need to stop comitting crimes.

They've incited violence which has let to multiple dead police officers.

>A political movement that is about stopping police corruption
This could be very good, the American Law Enforcement system is known for corruption and cronyism
>It's centered around race
This is where it lost me
>Members go out and assault white people, kill cops, etc
This is where it lost a LOT of people
>Those incidents are never disavowed
This is where it became clear that it's a front for civil unrest instead of an actual progressive movement

Also, I have a question. Did they give up on the rioting part? They didn't even bother when Slager got the mistrial. Which is weird to me, because that's the one where they actually have reason to be pissed the fuck off

Bump

Sup Forums is not a hivemind but here's my take - yes black lives are being taken more often than they should but most of those are by other black people, and cops take the lives of more white people.

So if they're chimping out only when white people kill blacks, they're not doing it because they value black lives, they're doing it for racist reasons.

Michael brown was a thug. He was robbing a store. The situation warrants it

/thread

Their tactics are to "shut down" bridges, airports, highways, economic centers, political rallies (on both sides). This is economic terrorism.

Many of the protests have erupted in violence. Yes i do think it was instigated

Seriously. At no point do they EVER try to stop black on black crime. Stopping THAT would've made their movement so much stronger

No, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't use it.

BLM is a controlled opposition group meant to radicalise low iq or low confidence black youth so as to prevent citizens uniting across racial or cultural lines in the face of a corrupt establishment

See - Dorner, how a group of racists and 'bigots' came together to herald him as a hero for 'taking the fight to corrupt government' despite him be of the negro variety

You had thousands of people listening to their audio stream, caught them calling for the cabin he was in to be burnt down

OWS, Obama, and perhaps now Trump have been controlled opposition to funnel the rage that was building towards 'NWO' establishment - first a misdirection in the form of hippy protests of OWS, then a black man as president to act as a pressure release for leftists that are always the first to grab a gun, then trump to ease the tensions of the right, in the end you all fucked up by not voting for ron paul

this
americans are known for valuing their freedoms and reacting to police state
being slided into racism about white people killing balck people

There's a meme with stats in it that Donald Trump himself tweeted that as far as I'm aware is pretty innacurate. "Fake News", as they call it now.

However, there's also this bar graph that as far as I'm aware is comepletely true, and being purely visual I think it says everything you need to know.

I don't know why it isn't being plastered up all over the US

I also remember an interview on fox news with whoever the de facto leader is of this shitshow and they asked him if he'd considered getting involved in politics and trying to get legislation put in as that is more effective than burning down a tenth of a city and the nigger was like "WE GOT A 33 POINT PLAN DEZE PEOPLE GOT DA POWAH TO STOP DIS WE GOT OUR 33 POINT PLAN WHITE PEOPLE GOTTA STOP KILLIN US BLACK FOLK"

Interviewer was black too and even he could see it was retarded

because the powers that be WANT civil unrest

Nigger scum with nothing to back them up

they have a valid point.
however because they are all racists they've missed it: /poor/ people have the problem, not black people.

blm lied to the american public, and for that they must be disbanded. any other group can take their place so long as they use the cold, hard, facts.

guardian database of 2016 shootings does not backup blm's claims, and therefore everything they do for blacks is by definition racist. Not bigoted, like most instances of modern day "racism," but honest to god textbook racism: one race is irrationally believed to be better than another.

blm irrationally believes blacks are better than they are.

when blm starts talking facts I, white middle-class america, will start listening.

This may help

Lurk moar

All the shooting they have protested have been lawful.
How am I supposed to take them seriously when they chimpout over a criminal getting shot because he tried to hurt someone else.

It could be truth, but instead of blaming the court system they should blame their own gang culture and nigher culture that encourages a life of crime and makes fun of blacks trying to do something with their life's.

this issue was not with "black lives matter" but the FACT that during the democrat debates and publicity campaigns they reprimanded and bullied anyone who said "all lives matter." Thats how you know, at their heart, they are a racist black supremacy movement.

What's the point in being a nigger if you can't act like one?

I believe Human lives matter, so these people acting like thugs and degenerates need to be removed, as they are trash. Same with rapists pedos, and murderers they are monsters. not humans.

That's not what they're complaining about, it's about unjust treatment of blacks by the police.

Which is false

modern day terrorist organization asking for special rights because they feel like a victim

I've said it before and I will say it in every single thread about the African threat: Africans want to enslave you, and Black Lives Matter is no different. From their own website:

policy.m4bl.org/reparations/

"2. Reparations for the continued divestment from, discrimination toward and exploitation of our communities in the form of a guaranteed minimum livable income for all Black people, with clearly articulated corporate regulations."

Free money, from taxpayers, for Blacks and only Blacks. You will work, they will reap the benefits. This is straight from the horse's mouth.

youtu.be/qmsyql30Kak

From what i seen, you have

>nigs nigging
>nigs thinking they're the next wave of the civil rights movement
>nigs wanting fame
>nigs calling for racial segregation
>nigs being paid by soros to round up the nigs above to create civil unrest and racial tensions to divert the publics attention away from the banks

Here's the graph for the totals, not adjusted for population size.

>All lives matter, but some lives matter more

What the duck are you rambling on about?
Not all lives matter in fact very few life's matter any at all.
Expecially a Niggers life.
The fuck do you apes even think us white landowners pay police for.

They are bankrolled by George Soros.
Clinton administration passed laws to decimate the blacks with mass incarceration, Obama administration did nothing to stop the police violence against unarmed, cooperating blacks.

They will be better off under Trump.

Killary called the black thugs super predators and said they aren't human.

If you have more criminals shooting at people in a neighborhood then you will have more police shooting back.

PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
>PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
>PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
>PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
>PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!
>PANTS UP! DON'T LOOT!

Black Rapists Lives Matter

it's pure leftist agitation. it doesn't help black people, just gets them riled up.

Well said.

93% of acks are murdered by other blacks. Police violence makes a very small percentage of black deaths by the bullet.

Shit quality. Did he run them over? Please say yes.

worth less than fecal matter

Terrorist and social agitator group funded and led by George Soros

If you can't see why that picture is stupid, you are entirely the problem.

See this sort of post? I could never understand it, or the thinking of the author, until I came to know about the 1930s Frankfurt School and the avowed mission of cultural marxism. Before that, liberal behavior was opaque to me. Now I know why this posters posts this self-denying shit: they are literally indoctrinated, like good communists.