As a Black American, I have some Questions for Sup Forums

I've been a lurker on Sup Forums for a few days now, and it's clear from various threads a lot of people here have disdain for the black race. Whether it be slight, or pure hatred for anyone who happens to be a nigger, nignog, black thug, etc. there seems to be a justification for this that I've seen commonly.

I'd like to ask a few questions and perhaps give my insight on these justifications for their hatred of blacks as a black myself.

>I hate blacks because they are the fastest growing race while being most violent, least intelligent etc etc.

Well, I can't dispute that Blacks are particularly more violent and statistically more prone to crime. It's a fact, but don't you think it's unintelligible to group the entire race based on the majority of them?

In any point in history, the same could be done with any particular race or ethnic group. I feel that you shouldn't hold great disdain for the race due to the cultures that subside in it.

Surely you can think whatever you wish, but you don't hate the race - you hate the cultures that happen to be prominent within it.

You hate the Thugs, the Gangstas, the Uncivilized people that happen to be a frequent commonplace in the race. Not the race itself. If you say you hate the race for the groups that are in it, that's just idiotic. That's like saying I hate the Germans because some of them could've been Nazis during the time of World War II. You're not hating all Germans, you're hating the specific subgroup of them.

This brings to my questions.

>Do you think I'm right in saying that you don't hate the race, you hate the commonplace cultures that some of them have adopted?

>Do you think honestly this issue within the race could be fixed? Many people in the black community hate BLM and the victimhood they try to take on, so wouldn't you say the black race wouldn't be as bad if they started having this mentality instead of their current one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brZgmTMXr_k
soundcloud.com/darwin-digest/episode-3-race-and-iq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Black american
>Implying there is any other kind

>As a Black American
>Black American
>American
>Black

Sorry DeLame , but negroids came as disposable objects to the US.
You made nothing,built nothing,contributed nothing.
You're not american,just the minority americans have to deal with and baby sit while wasting their money on inbred pavement apes.

Slavery was a mistake. Breeding slaves wad a mistake. You shouldn't be in this or any white country. It's a net loss.

>Do you think I'm right in saying that you don't hate the race, you hate the commonplace cultures that some of them have adopted
I can't speak for everyone, but that's pretty much the case for me.
It might be rectified, but you need to eliminate the elements promoting this culture.
It's no secret that many black fathers are absent from their childrens' lives, and without a male role model, children look to someone they can identify with; the black man on television and radio telling him to rape murder and steal, at the expense of his fellow man.
If there is to be any hope of fixing the problem, this element must be eliminated.

Black Americans were fixed and doing perfectly fine in the USA, The democrats fucked your people up.

youtube.com/watch?v=brZgmTMXr_k

African Americans were one of the only groups of black people that assimilated very well into western civilization and even added to it. There was only one other population of black people that had a better living standard than african americans and that was in Rhodesia but Rhodesian blacks were forced to be civilized and go to school at the hands of white people, african americans did it on their own.

I honestly just hate poverty and its necessary constituent wealth. I think most racists are just mistaking their class consciousness.

Don't you have nigger websites for niggers to play on? Get out! Go on get!

But can we agree that the races are different?

From there we can have honest conversations.

Culturally, yes it is the high crime, gangsta culture, propensity for instant emotionalism, lack of the virtue of delayed gratification, scapegoating your own problems etc.

However if we truly are different races, may it not be wise to go back to pre-New Deal/Great Society LIberalism.

Was there not at least some advantages for both races before desegregation?

Have not many black writers lamented the loss o f black harlem, southern black gentry and the like.

Is not ethno-nationalist at least and idea worth considering?

don't over complicate it man we hate the thug violent niggers who hate white people just because we are white .some of us do hate all blacks though but they are mostly under the age of 15 . We do like lots of black men people like ben Carson , tommy sotomyor or what ever his name is intelligent and non violent blacks who have more in common with us then white liberals who we equally despise .

I'm definitely not in the majority, but I've always been a person who identifies with values and ideology more than ethnicity and tribalism.

However, I think it would be foolish to deny the existence and prevalence of tribalism, especially in the identity politics seen today. Ideological battles are eroding, and we all need to pick a tribe if we want to function properly. Maybe in the future it'll be different, but not now.

It's really a product of low average IQ. That partially is the reason of the poor culture. Most don't have anything against high IQ blacks.

Don't bother trying to align with Sup Forums users. The majority of them will always hate blacks and won't change that.

I watched an interview with Larry Elder today.
Based American as fuck.
Color doesn't matter.
Attitude matters.

god bless you child.

Lord KEK grant me digits to bestow upon Romania the title of "Honorary state of the United States of America"

Why do you choose to identify as "Black American" instead of just "American"?

What you said with less text: I love Dr Ben Carson and despise (popular gangsta rapper name).

We don't hate Blacks who actually try in society, we hate blacks that self oppress themselves, and blame it on whites. We also hate whites you also oppress them by telling them the system is against them. There are some guys and gals on here that just hate blacks because they just hate blacks, but those are called retards.

It's not just a thought process that blacks have an issue with, it's a lifestyle problem. Their mental issue of
>I can't get ahead because I'm black
>This happened, because I'm black
>That white got the job because he is black, he didn't even work hard
This whole shit needs to stop.
The actual lifestyle stems from lack of fathers in the community. Many go to jail, killed, or just fuck off. Lots of Black in poor areas are raised by single mothers who give no shits, and have many kids with many different men for benefits. The kids end up dropping out of school and join their new family, aka gangs. Then recreate the problem.

Being raised by woman also makes them not able to treat black woman sternly. Most black men treat black woman like their these nubian queens or some shit because their single mothers taught them to do that.

A few issues that need to change, but that's something the community itself needs to change. We try to point it out, but just get called racist for it.

>we

Got a tapeworm, buddy? Maybe you should get that checked out.

>Do you think honestly this issue within the race could be fixed? Many people in the black community hate BLM and the victimhood they try to take on, so wouldn't you say the black race wouldn't be as bad if they started having this mentality instead of their current one?

I'm one of the biggest racists out there, but I do believe in self determinism. There's a lot of different factors which has caused the black community to end up the way it is today, but a change in attitude would be a step in the right direction.

All the opportunities are there for them to change themselves. It's their choice whether or not that they take on those opportunities.

>Do you think I'm right in saying that you don't hate the race, you hate the commonplace cultures that some of them have adopted?

You are absolutly right, i hate black people because of what they do and not what they are, but i also don't want them in my country because they reproduce too much and i don't want my country to be a white minority, i don't want my childrens to be a minority in THEIR own country

i want "niggers" to die, and i want black people to go back

Nice rhymes.

Drop your mixtape sometime

> 1 post by this ID
> 40mins ago

well we can leave

>>Do you think honestly this issue within the race could be fixed?
why is it our responsibility to fix it?

Its not about race.

Its about culture. Culture is about values. Ethics. Morality. Behavior. Language. Attitudes.

Unfortunately most people, including most whites, are just way too uneducated and stupid to understand this.

Many of us are not racists, we don't dislike people on the basis of something so trivial as skin color, lol.

What we do dislike though is how other groups of people behavior. We dislike their culture. We don't like the way they behave. We dislike their attitudes.

Thi explains why so many white people have no problem with some groups, such as the Japanese, Sikhs, becasue they have similar cultural values to us, or cultural values we can respect. despite being an entirely different race.

A better way of expressing our dislike would be to call us "culturalists".

Really? Treat them like Nubian Queen? From what Ive seen the black men treat their women like absolute shit.

Yes, isn't this obviously how most people on pol feel?

There needs to be a change in attitude and that change can most likely only come from within, I'm not sure how you would go about changing the mentality though, Also keep in mind that colleges is enforcing the toxic mentality that is common among black people and that needs to be stopped soon because it will destroy the entire west.

It's not a cultural thing, it isn't a environmental thing, it's a genetic thing. No matter where blacks go their always the same. Ask a public school educator their stories about blacks and then ask a African volunteer and you'll see the consistence among blacks. Racial differences aren't based off of culture or skin colour they're just identifiers of the genetic differences between inferior races.

I have a black supervisor. He's not a dick, has a sense of how, and doesn't blame white people. He also doesn't talk like a monkey and does his job. Do I hate him? No. All the fucking niggers who blame white people and make him look bad should leave. Take the whites who are pedos, leeches, and vultures the fuck out though.

Strong work ethic? Don't blame white people? Hate megabanksters Jew-Zionists? Come on over. Black Anericans were weaponized by special interests by TPTB, now there are barely any Americans who are black. Just niggers, and a few blacks. It pisses me off. They used to wear pants, have jobs and afford Ebony magazine in the sixties. Now they steal en masse, and don't know what the fuck a belt and proper decorum for business casual is anymore. Black people? Not so bad. Niggers? Throw 'em back.

>fastest growing race

>blacks

>black neighborhoods cant go through a week without black on black shootings or getting shot by police

what retard honestly believes they are the fastest growing race,your called "minoritys"for a reason

This is a White board if you are not white then get the hell out, we don't want to ask shit to "people" like you, so just...
get out... reee

In the 1900s there were less blacks than whites because of this exact reason, they were either killing each other, or couldn't survive on their own. But thanks to the JEWN donations to these subhumans have kept their life spam from 13 years old to 30.

For me, it's a cultural thing, but I still dislike racemixing. Just my personal feelings.

I think the bigger problem in the country is mentally ill people being allowed to tell everyone else what to do.

I think I can speak for a few people here.

I base my opinions of people as individuals. Not their skin color.

I also like racist humor/making fun of stereotypes, I don't believe in stereotypes but it's funny to bust peoples balls about it, just like people can bust my balls about being some "redneck incest whiteboi", because I know it's not true and I don't let it get to me. When it gets to someone it shows weakness and/or truth in the statement. So if you and I were in a case, and we saw a cop and I said "Better hide your skin or put on a mask!" know im just busting your balls.

I think you're confusing American and African Blacks.

I find blacks physically repulsive. You're like in the uncanny Valley of humans.

You can't separate race and culture. It leads to the brain turning on itself subconsciously.

Cont/expln: So when an individual commits a crime, and they happen to be black and I say "din-dos at it again!" I don't actually mean it, I would be joking. I condemn criminal behavior of anyone, skin color doesn't matter. Just like I can be a friend of anyone despite skin color difference. Again, I base my opinion on the individual.

>I think most racists are just mistaking their class consciousness.

Only good commie is a dead commie.

explain liberia.

What happened there?

i have no issues with blacks. at all.

niggers on the other hand need to be shot. and if you cant tell the difference then you are part of the problem

>Blacks are the fastest growing race.
Are they?
I thought they were being crushed out in america by mexicans as well.

OP you're making the fatal mistake of assuming that IQ and behavior aren't genetic. maybe 1/10 of your race may be ok but you would have to be an idiot to judge a group based of 1/10th of the population.

>1 post by this ID

Stay dumb, Sup Forums.

Sage.

Quit virtue signaling to a troll you faggot. You're anonymous.

>muh anyone of any race can be a nigger is a state of mind not genetic

Kill yourself.

>but don't you think it's unintelligible to group the entire race based on the majority of them?
>majority

The majority of them are absolute shit, so why WOULDN'T you group them based on the majority?

I know op probably won't but if anyone is interested in some evidence you can listen to this podcast.
soundcloud.com/darwin-digest/episode-3-race-and-iq
yes i know it's long.

This is a satire board.

hatred is handed out to everyone on the internet, blacks just get no special treatment here. you need to generalize. africans never learned how to plan ahead because they evolved following animals and eating the weak ones that they could catch. the meat they couldnt eat was left to rot and they didnt have any possessions apart from what they could carry with them.

races in the northern part of the globe had to plan ahead and build stocks and supplies every single year or they would die when the winter came. a very tiny group of people passed this test and were able to spread their genes.

today you can see this reflected in africans who waste all their resources on useless trinkets in a display of wealth until they have nothing left and face dying of starvation unless northern races step in to save them. africans can never change unless they understand this flaw in their nature.

>but don't you think it's unintelligible to group the entire race based on the majority of them?

We should focus on antidotal data to make determinations about the wider group as a whole? No.

>That's like saying I hate the Germans because some of them could've been Nazis during the time of World War II

This is Sup Forums faggot. Lurk more.

the culture is a reflection of what the race has accomplished. People...in this case YOUR people are responsible for creating, disseminating, and imbibing the culture they currently live in.

Well said Sven

>double spaced
>plebbit detected
Ok so Ill explain things. I wont speak for the board, but I am not exactly a racist, I am much more a race realist. Niggers are extremely degenerate, they commit crime and fail to be an asset to american society. Not all black people are niggers, but all niggers are black. I am certain that diversity is a joke and people are much better off living separately when it comes to race. Thats where entho nationlism comes in.
When it comes to blacks, there are some intelligent black people that I do not have any issue with, Ben Carson is a good example. But then take a look at the typical street dindu, who looks like a thug waiting to rob you at any given chance.
There are tons of niggers like this, probably way more than good ones, the bad ones need to all go back to Africa.
So do I hate the race? Yes and no, depends on the individual mostly, but most nigger individuals are awful people.
>Can this issue within the race be fixed?
Realistically we need to be in different countries to fix anything
>the black race wouldnt be as bad if they dropped victimhood status?
Yes, if most blacks suddenly became conservative republicans, stopped commiting so much crime and overall act like decent people, hate would "mysteriously" dissapear

*anecdotal

come on man

I was just thinking this.

> ROMANI-an talking trash about american negroes
> american negroes have better chance at becoming contributing members of society than gypsies.
> gyppoes BTFO

>a lot of people here have disdain for the black race
non-niggers worldwide have disdain for niggers

the reputation is well earned

>Yes
>Yes

>don't you think it's unintelligible to group the entire race based on the majority of them?
no thats the gold standard mother fucker. nobody cares about your special snow flakes

>If you say you hate the race for the groups that are in it, that's just idiotic.
no, when the majority of the politicized voices of a race make excuses to justify the bad behavior of the bad actor groups in a race; and make no movement to correct the actions other than say, "whitey has to fix the problem." that is when i hate your race

Fix the shit, attitudes towards the people will improve. It's not rocket science. May take time.

Ultimately it's your problem - that's not disparagement but a statement of fact. Everybody has shit to deal with. I know there are black guys who are smarter than I'll ever be - I've worked with them.

Culture stems from genetics so yes, I do hate niggers.

this, just call yourself American. You're not special because of your complexion buddy.

>notice (1 post by this ID)
God fucking dammit

>don't you think it's unintelligible to group the entire race based on the majority of them?
Our enemies conglomerate the races when they make decisions like enacting affirmative action or producing cultural concepts like white privilege. To be objective and fair to the individual in the face of this would be a massive handicap for us.

It's a factual statement that the conglomerate of blacks has been a verifiable drain on the civilization built, maintained, and advanced primarily by the white conglomerate.

What needs to happen is the members of the black community who are destructive to society need to be removed. Welfare needs to be gutted, and members of the black community that aren't capable of providing for themselves with their own labor should be deported or removed in some other fashion. Violent criminals should be punished brutally. Sterilized, jailed for the majority of their lives, or executed.

This should be applied to any race really. Every race has their untermensch, but blacks have a lot more than most other racial groups.

I don't hate either, I just don't think our current racial situation is sustainable. Some black attributes are merely cultural, others are racial/genetic, like a propensity to carry the unstable MAOA gene, which is linked to violent outbursts. Of course, the American black isn't purely African, and without any known white relations can be up to seventy five percent white, and is going to display all the graces and pitfalls of genetic outbreeding.
I hate crime, disorder, and injustice

I've begun to believe that black nationalist movements have a point, many are strong proponents of segregation. Perhaps that's the answer in our case, and the only way for both of our races to really flourish.

>on Sup Forums
>implying hating nazis is common

Don't be ashamed of falling for the troll. Be ashamed for outing yourself as an anti white Numale faget.

People hate niggers. Black people are fine. Learn the difference and ye shall be set free from your confusion.

P.S. We hate white trash too. Catching on yet? Skin color doesn't matter, people of all races can & do act like niggers and they are universally despised.

P.P.S. Unfortunately, a disproportionate number of black urban youth act like disgusting niggers, thus creating a negative stereotype.

Good day, sir.

tl:dr

We don't judge populations by the actions of a few statistical anomalies.

Human nature is that no race is "equal" physically, genetically nor in their ability to create equal cultures and civilizations.
Cultures are products of the intellectual and emotional characteristics of the races that create them. Cultural differences reflect racial differences.
Assuming that each race is equal in their ability to create and maintain advanced civilizations is grotesquely ignorant of human nature.

The problem with the negro race is low average negro IQ. The only way it can be "fixed" would be to tinker with genetics, and that would require technology we haven't yet developed.
Black Africans in Europe and the U.S. are an example of a foreign species being introduced into an environment that they were never intended for. They are built to be hunter gathers who live in mud huts and have conflicts with other small tribes for their territory.

>1 post by this ID

There has never, ever been a good black culture in the history of the entire world.

>1 post by this ID
wtf are you sliding this time, rabbi?

Culture is a product of race. American nigger culture is bad for the same reason nigger culture around the world is bad and always has been bad: niggers are stupid, impulsive, and lack even the most basic of moral compulsion.

>1 post by this ID

That one you won. That one you won.

Alright let me put it plain and simple.

Your people have proven to be unintelligent and entirely lacking in abstract thought (pic related). You may happen to be part of the 20% of African Americans who get by well off like whites, but thats all you are. An exception to the rule. I commend you for withstanding the immense adversity you had to undergo. Not from "institutional racism" or "white privellege", but from being surrounded by your common folk who tempt you with every vice and every act of absolute degeneracy. Not only that, you had Hollywood and the media besieging your morality from the other side as well. A moral war on two fronts is an accurate summary of almost every intelligent black mans experince.

Until genetic modification becomes widely available (which is in the near future if (((they))) hurry up and die already) and closes the racial gap once and for all, African Amercians will always be bottom of the barrel. Even Hispanics have a whole wikipedia page describing various contributions and achievments while in the United States. And many Hispanic demographics under ideal conditons have only a 5 - 7 IQ gap between them and whites. The African American wiki page, and IQ gap is very much lacking in such regard.

Sorry to piss on the parade. But i still welcome you to Sup Forums as long as you lurk moar.

I don't hate on blacks individually just for being black, I judge them on what they're like as a person when interacting with them and learning about them

but when dealing with issues like welfare going to millions of people and immigration letting in millions of people, there's no option but to judge that group as a group

forced to choose you will side with the blacks in any situation that challenges the status quo ,we know it you know it, you really have little choice as the smart whites know what happens once black familys move ito a neighborhood, and will not entertain your presence, whitey indulging your victimhood is the last thing you need, so you really are fucked, i get no pleasure in saying that, we do not want you based on experience,

There are legitimate concerns regarding the overall genetic inferiority of Blacks. IQ is heavily influenced by genetics and thus blacks are inherently low IQ as an average.

This is why it's not just that the ghetto culture is bad, it's that your people fell for it so easily. Whites might be falling for the Jew degeneracy too but there are fits and stops that keep us from driving right off the cliff, whites are TRYING to fight the programming, where blacks as a whole aren't, they just drove right off the cliff in a single generation and haven't looked back. This is, I believe, a consequence of their lower IQ on average.

How we fix this is beyond me, it's easier to joke on an anonymous forum about the day of the rope and shooting looters during the next riot, because the truth is far scarier, and that is that it looks like your people have gone too far down the rabbit hole and can't be saved, that it might come to violence and that once white people chimp out we don't stop for a long long while. We're chill, but once we get going, we are easily the most efficient and prolific killers in the entire human species.

FUCKING COMMIE
LEEEEEEEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Most black men treat black women like they're these Nubian Kweens or some shit because their single mothers taught them to do that
Mostly true, the men act just like their mothers, and are for the most part effeminate. A black man could become a tranny and dress like a black woman and you would NEVER know he was a man until you felt down there. S.I.M.P.'s are basically the product of worshipping their mothers and never giving criticism towards them. EX:

>I hate black women and their attitudes
>"Yo mama is black boy, don't you be disrespecting yo mama imma beat ur ass nigga."

>I can't stand how black men leave the women they knock up
>"Good for nothing black ass niggas hell yeah ain't nobody need them niggas fucking dead beat muthafuckas dats what they are".

> unintelligible to group the entire race based on the majority of them?

this is why I'm racist. Lynch yourself.

>In any point in history, the same could be done with any particular race or ethnic group

Not in the same way as niggers

Other races or ethnicities might have been the niggers of a particular society but niggers are statistically worse wherever they are regardless of wealth or environment

Is that the guy from Star Wars?