Global warming will kill billions of non-whites and affect whites the least of all races

Global warming will kill billions of non-whites and affect whites the least of all races.

Guess what happens when billions of non-whites are removed from the planet?

Global warming solves itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

gfdl.noaa.gov/global-warming-and-hurricanes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But what about immigration

Those bitches look diseased

Good thing we are electing far right leaders and have the military tech to gun em all down.

Global warming has killed 0 people so far, while efforts to curb carbon emissions in third world countries have stymied developing economies and led to millions of deaths due to lack of heating and other basic necessities.

If you want to push your narrative, fine. But you'd be a fool to argue that you're on the humanitarian side of things.

you'd make an excellent doctor

R A R E

>But you'd be a fool to argue that you're on the humanitarian side of things.

Where the fuck did you read into that?

Cuckold

How do you quantify that it's zero deaths? A lot of people in the media attribute storms to climate change. Bill Nye attributes the conflict in Syria to drought, which was caused by climate change.

He's not talking about you, he's saying you as in people that support taking actions to curb carbon emissions, because he believes the cost of curbing them will outweigh any benefit of doing it.

Fuck off Mohammed.

I honestly can't wait for global warming.

Those rabid alarmists tell crazy stories of new seas and dramatic increase in arable land and my only question is: When?

>A lot of people in the media attribute storms to climate change
No credible scientists do. See this link:
gfdl.noaa.gov/global-warming-and-hurricanes/
>It is premature to conclude that human activities–and particularly
greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming–have already had a detectable impact on Atlantic hurricane or global tropical cyclone activity.
Even NOAA (who were found to have doctored historic temperature data to make global temperature changes look more severe than they actually are) admits that this is an unproven hypothesis.

>Bill Nye attributes the conflict in Syria to drought, which was caused by climate change.
If this factoid is damning evidence of anything, it's that Bill Nye has absolutely zero understanding of geopolitics. The entire conflict in Syria centers around the Saudis' proposed pipeline which Assad opposes (on behalf of Putin). Do yourself a favor and never use this argument again; it's pure idiocy.

>PrimeJailbait

Fucking degenerate

>he doesn't like 15 year old competitive cheerleaders

how gay can you be

how do you know just by looking at them?

in his defense he's probably some oil rich arab so he doesnt know any better

White people are the ones who caused global warming, retard

Kek

This assumes that global warming is real.

Nice try Mo. Without Whites the global population wouldn't have gone from 2.5 billion to 7.5 billion in under 70 years.

t. fat fuck

Homosex much?

Stop licking the encrusted smegma of your mums knickers and acually live a life

Holee fukkin shit, Barbados is savage tonight! Makes me want to vacation there and drop some tourist dollars into the economy, but he'd probably kick me in the dick as soon as I got off the airplane.

>good points ITT
>stay savage, my friend

Barbados redpilled as fuck, much respect

Soon brother, soon.
>sunbathing in the Arctic circle
>fuck yeah!

>Bill Nye attributes the conflict in Syria to drought

This is the dumbest thing I've read all year. If you buy this you need to seriously expand your reading and stop listening to what people say based off their names.