How do we fix "Papua New Guinea"?

How do we fix "Papua New Guinea"?

tori.ng/news/3976/possessed-father-eats-his-baby-alive-photo.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWFhedEZFnw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2454271/Cannibal-vampire-father-eats-daughter-drinks-blood.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Devouring_His_Son
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/112708/brit-and-girlfriend-kidnapped-stripped-beaten-and-tortured-by-jungle-tribe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We stay the hell away from there.

this

That was some kind of accident, the guy is probably in shock.

Wtf is up with that

>2003

>implying they didn't interrupt his dinner

Island Abos. Don't even bother trying to fix them. We should just exterminate them.

that chin

Papua New Guinea sounds fascinating

maybe I should get a job with a private military contractor when I graduate

Jesus fuck.

africa is worse

that's a fucking subhuman if i've ever seen one

We deus vult and set up a properly christian kingdom in the area, forcing the natives to convert and adapt to civilization or be purged.

PNG folks are fucking crazy. They'll burn a chick to death in a marketplace for being a witch just cos her husband smoked some dope and rooted some other chick.

T. Cunt who did 4 seasons there

Most of them are Christian user. Missionaries fucking everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=sWFhedEZFnw

Watch that and realize it is beyond saving.

Pretty sure Australia keeps it as the designated 'you do not want to get deported here' hellscape to scare away foreigners with.

PNG is on my list of flags to collect from pol

o no, which dig do believe

Homer Simpson Chin

Are there any good films about this place?

I was in that thread. The PMC shit sounds like it's straight out of Black Lagoon (except for the massacres), which makes me think he was a LARPing weeb.

They're Christians in name only.

So these people were eating each other for a long time, then the white man came and stopped them from doing that which ultimately saved them when kuru came along, which would have wiped them out if cannibalism was still widespread. White people truly are the worst.

Did he at least cook it? Some salt pepper and A1 sauce? What did he use for garnish? That article is garbage. Journalism isn't what it used to be.

That's the best you can do with a foreign religion, name only

Yeah. Down in western province, had an employee go bat shit , next day they were doing some exorcism shit to get rid of the bad juju

It's a very peculiar and interesting place
I would like to learn more

thats actually preddy big izland, I dont know why it was not colonised 100-300 years ago and injected with "western law"...

couldĀ“ve be prosperous race-mixed island today. instead, lolis, paedos, witchers, cannibals, 3 pigs for daughter...

Do you demand a cooking recipe?
>Ok so there is this guy who eats his daughter
>and this is how they taste best

It was you moron. The Dutch, Germans and ports all had a go

omg you racist it's performance art

Bump

10 years from now, Im starting "Nova Croatia" on PNG. Mark my words.

Pull a 'cannibal ferox' & genocide the indiginous people via helicopter mounted machine guns

Good luck. You're gunna need it

This whole thread screams obvious fake for anyone with an IQ above 70, how people fell for it and yet were able to compose sentences longer than three words is simply beyond me.

is that guy an abo? his fucking body features are incredibly well defined holy fuck look at that chin what the fuck? thats some serious testosterone in that man.

Ok. Go for a walk around mt. Hagen at night or without security in moresby and get back to me

Its really bad but its not the worse that i heard plus this already happened in us with some meth heads when angel dust was still a thing

5 years ago here in a small town a pedophile went to a hospital with a baby stuck to his penis somehow he wasnt able to get it out of the kids but without surgery luckily a based cop shot it right in the head after the hospital call them right in the moment he saw him

>That was some kind of accident, the guy is probably in shock.

he accidentally ate his babby?

Dead Birds is a good documentary on the Dani tribe of Papua New Guinea

hes also like 4'10 feet tall

looks like a literal ape, think hes from Papau New Ginny

That sounds fun as hell.
If rich people actually hunt other people, this is the place to do it.

>Not preserving your ancestors

is-is he gonna be alright?

"Manhunt" when?

That nigga looks like the ark default character

>that penis gourd

He didn't eat the baby. Actually it's his son that was ran over, and the father is in shock state.

Was his son sleeping on the road?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2454271/Cannibal-vampire-father-eats-daughter-drinks-blood.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_Devouring_His_Son
shieeeeeeeeeeeet

>with bullets.

I once saw a doc about this really rich guy, I think it was a Rothschild or something that went missing in PNG. Apparently some people think he was eaten by cannibals.

Still happens
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/112708/brit-and-girlfriend-kidnapped-stripped-beaten-and-tortured-by-jungle-tribe/

But doesn't PNG have enough wild game?