BREAKING: CIA CONFIRMS RUSSIA HELPS TRUMP "WIN"

GET READY FOR 8 YEARS OF HILLARY

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.ebad7e91d49a

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/
youtu.be/WCOfsbeP_VA
educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guys really

How, exactly?

"Was trying"

meaning they couldnt

not very secret then

WaPo. /thread

YOU ALL BETTER HAVE YOUR AMMO READY

ITS GOING TO BE ALONG WAR

SO MANY LEFTIST TO KILL

SO MANY TARGETS

MY GOD ITS GOING TO FUN

>Fake News

WHO SMELT IT DEALT IT

CIA is butthurt. They've been running the US for so damn long now. The Clintons, Bush and Obama are all one and the same.

>cia

Fucking pedophile scum.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Washington Compost
>Reality

Out.

FAKE NEWS

Bwahahahahahahahahaha she's was fucking right all along.

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

MADAM PRESIDENT

>was trying

we appear to have another article for "its literally nothing weekly"

putin literally said vote trump or its ww3, really makes me think

how is this influencing the election but soliciting donations from Qatar directly isn't?

Guys I don't know.

Washington Post, CNN, NY Times? I think this is big...

Everything we said is turning out to be correct.

Get fucked, you brainwashed drumpftard pieces of shit.

>no proof

fake new confirmed

Trying to help ≠ hacking ≠ successful hacking

Fuck the media

Madam Prisoner 343977

> Was trying
Was it because Hillary's proposal for YET MORE sanctions left them literally shaking?

Fake news

It's fucking OVER

Justice WILL be served and Hilldawg WILL be our President.

Nice clickbait headline. Quote the relevant text or fuck off.

It's obvious that evidence hasn't been fabricated yet.
>8 years
Very ambitious claim for a walking corpse.

they don't have any guns and they sperg out in huge groups in riots. not a hard enemy to fight against desu

Agreed it's impossible to rig a us election. Russia tried and failed

>Obama : stop whining Trump about the rigged polls
>Trump wins
>Obama : RUSSIA RIGGED THE ELECTION

Because the Russians literally HACKED THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!

That's what Hilldog said

You know things like this make me wonder what the point of having a well informed position even is. The left through Hillary is supported by internationalists and Saudi Arabia and you tell the left that and they are not effected. Meanwhile they level the same charge with less evidence and it sticks and stays and lingers. One side uses logic and lands no significant blows...the other side can use logic or plain bullshit and their enemy has to swim a hundred laps. I don't even want to be reasonable anymore if it has no results.

Oh wow. It's literally fucking nothing. Saudi Arabia was trying to help Clinton.

>was trying
>trying

So they didn't succeed? Good to know.

the truth hurts

Meanwhile in reality the only confirmed hacking attempt on a voting system was Obama's government trying to hack the election computers of a state that refused to give them access

>WaPo

Wew laddie

>washington post

Fake news detected.

Funny you should mention prison..............................

wapo: shit

world powers affecting other country's politik?

no way. adonbilivit

>Obama literally goes to Britain to help Brexit fail

>secret cia assessment
>in the news
Yeah

Lügenpresse

just like Trump, what the fuck

Hillary gets funded by Saudi Arabia and a couple of other shitty countries, no one bats an eye

Russia ''''''''''apparently'''''''''' helps Trump win the White House, and everybody loses their shit.

I TRIED
SO
HARD
AND GOT SO FAAAAAAAAARRRR

It's amazing to me that CTR put this much effort into creating meme pictures for this cambodian finger painting forum. Just shows how influencial we really are.

this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this

>washingtonpost.com/

Hey, Hillary said no more fake news

> Trump says he will ban foreign influence in America
> CIA investigates Trump for foreign influence
Really made me think.

>washingtonpost
kek

Litterally Fake News

Source?

>washington post
>fake news story purveyor extraordinaire

This is fucking bullshit.
Oh, the (((Government))) SAID Russia helped out, therefore it must be true.
What's that, you want proof? Just take our word for it!

>8 years of Hillary
>not getting ready for WW3

ready to get drafted, Drumpkins?

Especially after Obama spent a month claiming hacking an election was impossible and Jeh Johnson came out on the 9th and said there was no evidence of any vote tampering

They're trying to pass off Wikileaks as vote hacking

MCCONELL IS A DIRTY FUCKING KIKE

>NY Times Lite

discarded

BUT IN THE EEEEEEEEND
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

>49 seconds old when picture is taken
>Did you write this fake news article OP?

Mother of fuck.

Pizzagate has more evidence than they do for Russian interference.

HOLY SHIT NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEY MIGHT FIND OUT SAUDIA ARABIA HELPED HILLARY BY DONATING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. OH WAIT

So the CIA will "announce" Putin favors Trump like it's a political scandal, yet when Sadiq Khan personally flies over here to go on CNN and denounce Trump and call us all idiots for supporting him, that is just a politician weighing in on the election? What about Trudeau and Pena Nieto endlessly talking shit throughout the entire campaign? What about the fucking Pope calling him divisive? Were these people not "trying to help Clinton win the White House" too?

How about Merkel constantly making passive aggressive statements about Trump's campaign? The list is endless for politicains trying to help Clinton win. I hate this double standard in politics. This shit makes me question everything about whether this democratic republic system is viable. Sometimes you need a leader who will step in and put all the traitors to a firing squad and put our yapping vassals in Europe and other parts of the world in their fucking place.

They say the average length of a democratic civilization is 250 years before it either collapses, gets conquered, or becomes an empire. 1776 was 240 years ago. Looks like we may not escape the pattern either.

Remember when Obama tried to interfere with Israel's elections because he hates Netanyahu? I don't mind because ((Israel)) but holy fucking hipocracy.

>Secret Report
>WaPo knows about it

ok

>200+ articles

youtu.be/WCOfsbeP_VA

>Everything we said is turning out to be correct.

yeah how did the MI recount go? 75% of Clinton votes disqualified?

>pizzagate
>russian hackers
literally the same amount of evidence. the only difference is that the pizzagate evidence is crowd-sourced and the hacking evidence is secret and will never be made public.

It was knew all along

>Drumpfkins accuse Madam President of cheating with illegal votes
>Zero evidence
>Turns out Russia was trying to help Trump cheat his way to victory all along, exactly like she said

You can't make this shit up. Apologize, Sup Forums. If you have the balls, that is.

thats the most forced thing I've ever seen

Jews control the media is the informed opinion.

>the terrible terrible hillpepes

hillpepes were the best part out of the final leg of the election.

They sure want it to be

(((Fake news))) detected

I can't wait for this to go nowhere

>the CIA

Man pizzagate goes DEEP

What's her finishing move, Sup Forums?

>what is MKULTRA

(((fake news)))

LITERALLY NOTHING

Yeah you'd think that Saudi Arabia literally funding Hillary would have some sway, but liberal useful idiots don't care about any logic or proof if it goes against their narrative. They swallow up anything the government-owned media has to offer, and scream at us to be more open-minded while they furiously deny anything they don't like.

>SAUDIA ARABIA HELPED HILLARY BY DONATING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS

they also donated the block that pizzaria is on

Fuck me, that is deplorable.
The USA would never interfere in another nations internal politics!

Why does Russia bully USA?

to die of cancer

tHis isn't news, its a pr campaign

madison av is full of faggots

So is it pretty much confirmed that it's good vs evil when it comes to the FBI vs CIA rivalry?

>sunshine and love
This shrivels the Hildebeast

The CIA does operations, not information. If they try this, we go straight back to exactly what we were going to do if Hillary stole it on election night.

It's nothing guys don't worry.

ooooh man.

educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusemurder.shtml

>The finders cult was a pedophile ring operating in washington DC during the 80s. The investigation was given over to the CIA, where it promptly vanished into thin air.

> WaPo
> no direct source

Fake news is fake. Nothing to see here.

Nice try with the incredibly off-colour joke, but Drumpf is on the ropes. He's done for.

>Russia for some reason wanted the candidate who didn't want to go to war with Russia

BUT WHERE'S THE QUID PRO QUO

>Hurr durr really made me think.
Fuck off already, CTR.

>spelling color with a u
>that flag
we speak american here goddammit