Massive cyber attack on the U.S

Hey you 400 pounds Russians, the election is over, you can stop now

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fake News

WHO SMELT IT DEALT IT

I'm experiencing really poor connection right now.

Is this likely the reason why?

>that one spot in South America

What's there?

I couldn't open images earlier today or late last night. I wonder if it had something to do with it? Kept getting 404

holy fuck the russians even know our most valued phrases. how dare you speak those words ruskie

syrian refugees

>those worst effected are commiefornia and jew york

Who cares?

Not until the bullying against German members of this community stops, is getting way out of hand, especially since Germans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only German man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a German man a "cuck"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth German man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Buenos Aires

It's the government. The Russians are just a scapegoat.

Germans have no national pride. They are cucks. Once they stop acting like pussies we'll stop calling them pussies

There's zero evidence it's the Russians.
USA is just cyber attacking itself and false flagging.

> retards can't understand a meme
Reddit pls go

Source:
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/

Basically a big (tier 1) telecommunication company is experiencing major problems.

I wouldn't jump straight to the Russians.

>Ahmed
>white

but traitors should get bullied first desu senpai

thats not hacking. its the earths magnetic field destabilizing . fun fact the electrical grid can be fucked with/up thanks to solar radiation and the magnetic field focusing it into the grid. the destabilization prevents the majority of the loop points from being the north or south poles

a few years ago a aurora was seen in florida and the caribbean. by now the destabilization is over north america

government got flooded with free speech (ddos), decided to pretend it can rescind election. got impeached with 30 days left in term.

do they just try to fuck up their lives?

Nah dude, that isn't an established meme at all.

But doesn't it always look like this?

Redundant assange deadman. Hope someone capped it.

You're literally retarded, my man.

no the (((russians))) are going to take down the internet because trump won the election

CTR please go

Fucking new fags need to lurk before posting

Bump

why are most of the zones in places hillary dominated, seems like a waste of a hack

>murica
>harjentina

only black nations are being targeted according to that map
some white supremacist organization behind it probably

meanwhile some scriptkiddy is trying to ddos ea, shutting down half the us. kek

i live in a red spot and my internet is fine, more fake news

>I'm experiencing really poor connection right now.

So are my friends in the Phillipeans.

Daily life of an argentinian

I don't live in the red spot and my internet has been acting up, so it is real fake news at least.

Are you retarded? Everyone gets "bullied" here you soft cunt.

see this exact thing is my fear about nuclear war, because I know somehow we gonna get fucked for no reason.

Downdetector.com check for yourselves

Nigger Aires BTFO