Trump to appoint Goldman Sachs Jew to top economic post

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/08/12/trump-i-was-the-establishment-video/
nytimes.com/2016/12/09/business/dealbook/goldman-sachs-no-2-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Trump himself confirm this? Or is this another fake news article attempting to smear Trump?

He didnt sell his soul out to these jews though, he'll have control over them

Trump is a good zionist

Spam.

lol remember that swamp that suppose to get drained?

burgers got conned once again

Jesus Christ this will be the biggest "I told you so" in history. Can you hear the liberals? He really was the candidate of the elite. And it's not like he even had to hide it.

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

>He really was the candidate of the elite. And it's not like he even had to hide it.

Well in fairness, if that were the case, he hid it extremely well hence why he won. Am I being coaxed into purchasing a ducat for a one way ruse cruise with you, the pilot, at the reins? I only ask because of the flag as I'm sure you're aware.

>And it's not like he even had to hide it.
Hide it? He campaigned on it. No excuses.

>dailycaller.com/2015/08/12/trump-i-was-the-establishment-video/

What a bunch of suckers.

Deep state

Trump is a puppet.

>2016
>not channeling jewish trickery towards the betterment of the economy

Getting tired of your hypocrisies, user.

The mental gymnastics you retards have to do to avoid disagreeing with Trump even once is pitiful.

He's right, great rulers sometimes utilize the jews for the economy.

such as?

why are they focusing on his heritage?

was this written by a nazi? a fake news nazi outlet?

source on this?

why are these anti-semitic goyim highlighting the fact that hes jewish?

jews are good with money, whats the issue here?

Yeah you don't just tear everything down that a lot of powerful people are invested in. Makes bad things happen. Actually working this shit will take time and planning.

I wonder who runs the western economy. hm....

>western

So EVERY Chairman of Fed has to be Jews?

It is written by JTA = Jewish Task Force you idiot

>mfw stormfags thought they were a part of the movement
>mfw Paulfags thought they were a part of the movement

ahahahahahaha get lost faggots. And take your
>muh jooooos
>muh end da fed!
shit elsewhere.

Trump was always a common sense Republican with balls. AKA what this country needs right now.

>jewish guy taking care of money

well it is the only good thing they can do,

is like making a fish person the ministry of oceans

>naming a democrat
wat?

Jewish Lehman Brothers Bank started global economical crises in 2008.
Some of you here have fetish for the Jews don't you?

Can we talk about the JEW Ivanka married and the High Level Jewish family he is in?

>implying just the one
Michael Flynn is another democrat.

The problem is that...is not their money

But well it is the only good thing they can do

>Some of you here have fetish for the Jews
yeah, we like to gas then.

Its funny how pol defends a man who gave his daughter to a jew to make lots of jewish babies and as he appoints jews to his administration.

I justs fucking funny.

sounds pretty anitaemetic tbqhf

i mean what does the Jewish task force do other than murder jews?

They prefer Aquatic-American now.

THE WHOLE WESTERN WORLD IS UNDER JUDEN CONTROLL, no wonder this shit happens

Does anyone have the Trump version of this meme where he's like

>we're gonna drain the swamp
>oops I hired the swamp
>enjoy the swamp folks

Theee advisors are meaningless. Can you name the secretary of urban development right now? Or secretary of commerce? No? that's because the president does everything

>Does anyone have the Trump version of this meme where he's like

Right here my friend.

>was

You're only a jew if the mother is a jew

>is

Oh, but you thought Trump could snap his fingers and suddenly not be part of the establishment like he told you?

>is a part of the establishment
>by being a self made billionaire

They have no ties over him and that's why they hate him. Ever heard the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

I feel its time we seperate from Israel completely. They spend far too much of the resources we gift them on manipulating OUR people, OUR kids. This type of slow burn ideological subversion is responsible for the disgusting and UNAMERICAN condition our youth. Patriotism is crucial to making America great again, and they have successfully conditioned our young people to believe pride in your nation, history, and family is negative.
>the version of history they are spoonfed

It is because he wants to audit the fed and return to a gold standard.

Alt-right is pro-Jewish and anti-white.

Some of these people are going to be using our movement for their own agenda. Taking advantage of our increasing momentum to further some very anti-American but Pro-Israel 'progress' We must be vigilant of (((those))) seeking to cripple our efforts for their (((benefit)))

What's funny to me is that Sup Forums admires Hitler as a white nationalist icon when in fact he had honorary aryan jews and was himself responsible for the deaths of millions of whites.

really makes you think.

sure thing goy

>49 posts
>nobody has linked the article
>nobody has asked for the article to be linked

Is this, dare I say it, /fake news/?

>They have no ties over him
So I assume those massive bailouts from his business's bankruptcies had no force of effect too, huh? Or those other occasions in which Trump had to seek out financing for his projects from other sources, even from the likes of George Soros? No residual connections which might touch on anything

Besides Trump's words.

It must have been a wondrous world, being a Trumpfag, where the laws of nature, economics, and logic could be completely suspended for that year and a half.

>Ever heard the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer?
I've heard of it; I'm hearing it more these days as a trite way to deflect while the bloom comes off the rose.

Fucking this.
Love you user

no it is not. stop trying to redefine a label the buzzword media tried to put on everyone that didn't just eat their shit and love it. Everyone who didn't buy their lies was 'alt right' and only idiots like you embrace assigned viral identities perpetuate this shit.
>next you'll be demanding special status and parking places for when the news tells you to be "alt-ablist"
>you need to do some reading and lurking, because you are too stupid to have your own opinions yet

Ive been telling you all this forever

Trump is a kike

take a look @ pic related

Is this really the headline? What news website names the Jew like this?

and this

Trump has revealed himself to be a Good Goy of the highest order. Sad.

Gimme a credible link, my good man

fuck this shit, this is depressing.

the worst thing is that we cannot perform meme magic again. some of us don't think the jews are the problem.

Trump is a good goy isn't he?

Australia is right, where is the source?

OY VEY, WHAT AN ANTI-SEMITIC ARTICLE

>Breeds his hot blonde daughter to them
>"I control them they don't control me lol"

Are you a good goy like Trump?

This. Not even meme'ing.

Neo-nazis are the most embarassing and delusional 'people' out there.

Actually believing a reality TV star that was a liberal for 75 percent of his life is a secret white nationalist should be reason enough to commit suicide. There's no coming back from such a blunder.

nytimes.com/2016/12/09/business/dealbook/goldman-sachs-no-2-seen-as-a-top-economic-adviser-to-trump.html

There's another one with a similar framework, but it's in color, says something like

>we're gonna drain the swamp
>oops i hired the swamp
>enjoy the swamp folks

Where are my shills at?

Nothing compared to the physical gymnastics Ivanka did in the bedroom to get him into power

want sum fuk?

>thinking that this position is important

Not even cabinet level. It's a pointless council with two dozen people in the Eisenhower Building janitors closet. His recent labor pick is worse, much worse.

>b-but 6d checkers!

Drumpf apologists should be shot for treason

>He hid it really well

You know his house is literaly gold plated right? He aso never denied being a New York Billionaire Playboy. He didn't hide anything, we just didn't like Hillary.

>tfw you didnt think Trump was Hitler and you were right, his election probably prevented or at least set back the next holocaust, not that most jews would understand because they are incapable of human empathy

Lol forever at stormfags trying to use my movement. Thanks for the help guys, sorry to cut you loose NOT

the liberals have no idea whats going on for them to go "i told you so" they are super blue pilled

NODANARGUMEND

>I love the poorly educated
They sure as fuck fall for the long con pretty easy.

>you must provide an argument to post here

They are banned from lobbying up to 5 years in the US after ending the position + lifetime ban for lobbying outside the US.

Trump knows who gets shit done.

Who else would you appoint?

Leftist intellectuals? We've seen how that goes.

Welp, I guess there is no winning anymore guys. Western civilization is doomed.

is he on the sex offender registry?

>Leftist intellectuals

How about outsiders with a similar skill set? If there is a problem then someone had to name it. let's hire those people.

>Trump campaigns on bringing the best of the best with him
>Trump wins
>starts bringing the best people in their fields along with him

>WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP LIED

You people, and I use the term people loosely, are fucking jokes.

I make a man cry pooty pants.

I cant find anything confirming or denying this, is it true or not.

no really guys

he's gonna drain the swamp

I've seen that nose somewhere. Someone help me out..

When the Day of the Rope comes, stefbots will be the first to get killed.

If you like Stefan Molyneux you're part of the problem.

>jews that crashed the economy in 08
>the best

what happened to Sup Forums, man?

> Drain the swamp
> pick the best of the best

It's almost like 1 contradicts 2..
I am not angered over the fact he hired some damn good Jews, it's just annoying how he banked his promise off something he didn't even keep within a week after the election.

the labor pick is an outright and unforgivable betrayal of his supporters.

>You people, and I use the term people loosely, are fucking jokes.
Trump specifically campaigned against Goldman Sachs participation in government for the nefarious influences they implied. Heidi Cruz was chased out of the convention hall with Trump people screaming "Goldman Sachs" at her because she was a mid-level employee in Goldman Sachs' Houston branch office. That's how much it was implied Trump's method of "cleaning the swamp" would be different. To the extent that Goldman Sachs became for them a curse word.

>but they're the best people in their fields
I said no excuses.

Banked his campaign**

>outsider
>with similar skill set

How would an outsider have the similar skill set?

As long as they don't have shit on Trump which seeing as he didn't take their shekels in the elections and only had pussy grab tape showed they don't, he controls them.

To rise to 3'rd position in Goldman means you know how to make a shitload of shekels.

He is a great asset as long as trump controls him which I can't see why he wouldn't

>"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day"

the left was right again

>more and more Sup Forums is slowly waking up to the fact that trump winning has fucked america in the ass

will people remember this election like they did the bubonic plague that brought formerly great empires to their knees?

>Bubonic plague

This puts everything the human race has every seen to shame.

fucking christ her jew nose is horrible.

her face is going to serious shit fast.

>To rise to 3'rd position in Goldman means you know how to make a shitload of shekels.

More like you know how to fleece to goyim out of their money with talmudic legal/financial word games while providing no value to society.

We want our government to be doing less of that, not more.

Getting backstabbed. He denounced the Alt Right as well.

America would be fucked either way. Clinton is no better. This is just another stage of the big decline.

Indeed, however I still think Trump has made more right calls than wrong ones. As long as Trump protects the first and second amendments, enforce border control, and stem the tide of poz, he can watch Rabbis eat Ivankas pussy in the oval office for all I care