You can go back in time to 1940 and give Nazi Germany 1 item in order to change the course of the war...

You can go back in time to 1940 and give Nazi Germany 1 item in order to change the course of the war. What is that one item?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gun to kill hitler.

How to make a nuke

a recording of me telling them to kill the jews faster

don't invade russia

rise and fall of the third reich. my id confirms

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

My answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

a modern history book.

I only came here to post this

Selfie of Merkel with refugees. That should be enough motivation to just fucking bring it on!

Stop Sykes Picot at all costs.

The nazis were the bad guys but a nuclear weapon is the answer to what you're asking.

pic related, the spastic retard you guys worship

>tfw your elected official is a fucking race traitor muslim cocksucker and you just want to die

This.

If the Nazis had a nuke they would simply nuke Moscow, London etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

Hitler talks about why he had to invade Russia

subtle brilliance.

Russia was planning attack on germany. Not attacking them would just lose their supprise element.

russian weather forecasts

Tell them to drop the fuhrers reluctance on chemical warfare, and sarin gas the shit out of Britain.

Smart

>the spastic retard you guys worship
>is on Sup Forums

fuck off

Said the fucking idiot who live in a country literally dominated by jewish faggots

Keep sucking dick from the sionist and being genocide

Send every single one of their troops to Russia

Anime

Oh its recording from finland :Dd. Have you watched that part where he talks about finns. I think its pretty good.

that webm is sped up
>that clapping

Why not just give them a modern day laptop?

A history book

This

Gray's Sports Almanac 1950-2000

Give them documents that would clearly state what Israel is doing right now.

And the reasons for the diwnfall of the 3rd reich.

Hitler needs to take some pointers.

Not to trust Wall St./ IG fraben/ Dow Chemical/ Dupont/ Bayer Asprin/ Merc Pharma/ and all of the other corporations who funded and paid for Hitler's rise to power. Dow and Dupont had 86,000 slave laborers at Auschwitz Number 1, working at the same time. IG Farben (Bayer) did medical research on living people at Auschwitz Number 2, and Auschwitz Number 3 was where they got rid of the bodies of those who couldn't work, or died from testing.

A nuke.
Armed one.

dick to rape hitler

a fine-printed version of every article of wikipedia

I once saw like half an episode of Justice League and someone went back in time and gave the Nazi's a CD and they went on to develop these massive death machines that were just a big spiked wheel with guns. So that's what I would give them, a CD. I'll let Hitlers scientists figure out the giant death wheels from that.

David's star, so they can realize that they lost, and did not accomplish anything

>not bringing books about science and engeneering and IT
dude

force Hitler to allow his generals to fight the war. if Hitler hadn't meddled in military strategy we'd probably be living in a very different world. he had the BEST generals of all time all stacked on his side and he forces them to do dumb shit?!

Dear Hitler

""""Ayy lmaos"""" 2017

>pic related

>1 item
Maybe you need to read a book

>You can go back in time to 1940 and give Nazi Germany 1 item in order to change the course of the war. What is that one item?

The videos of the Nuremberg executions.

More like, dont invade france and england.

One of those dildos that contains your partner's ashes. But for Jews.

A computer filled with historical information about WW2 and a history since WW2

Fantastic piece of literature.

>>More like, dont invade france and england.
france and england would have invaded anyways

Kek

Plans to the nuclear bomb. Drop it on Moscow, London or New York.

Why would they help russia?

France and England invaded Germany after Germany invaded Poland.

Invading Russia at the time was considered the correct thing to do by modern day strategists and historians. The russians were reforming their military and increasing in ability whereas the Germans were already at max potential. Stalin was a bit naive and didn't think the Germans would break the NAP with them so the advantage was with the Germans. By all accounts they should of got to Moscow but as everyone knows, anything can happen and the Russians sheer will held out the Nazis from Stalingrad. The Russians are a tough fuckin people.

A copy of the book "Stalingrad"

a case full of pictures (and negatives) of modern day Paris, Washington and London, just drop them on allied soldiers instead of bombs, the whole army would desert in a week

a book showing Germany's geopolitical influence and strategy from 2010 to now. Thats all he would need to stop with the half measures and just finish what he started.

A very detailed history book. A modern science or engineering book would also be good.

>force Hitler to allow his generals to fight the war. if Hitler hadn't meddled in military strategy we'd probably be living in a very different world. he had the BEST generals of all time all stacked on his side and he forces them to do dumb shit?!

Fucking tired of seeing these easily dispelled myths. The movie up there with him speaking to Mannerheim has him mentioning he listened to his generals.

Read Hermann Hoth's Panzer Operations. In it, he complains that yes, Hitler did force some orders, but those orders came from other generals and leaders. Pulling out of Moscow? Blame Jodl. Too much flexibility at the expense of a complete strategy? That was Goring's stance. All those last minute changes in the OoB? Brauchitsch.

A book about the decryption of Enigma.

The most effective item you could give is an Iphone with charger and install any encyclopedia.

They could use it to keep chaning the course of the war. Like which strategy worked or not.

Then we enter into a loophole.

If they ever win by any chance,then there would never exist an iphone, thus they would then lose because the iphone never existed.

they did have the nuke, they never used it

Germany was notoriously good at defending positions they held in both world wars. Maybe they could have defeated the Russian's by fighting on their chosen turf.

Physics book. One that gives them the power of going nuclear so they can stop America and save Japan.

Hitler would probably be too much of a pussy to actually use the nukes though...

A picture of a LGBT rally

a history book

>David's star, so they can realize that they lost, and did not accomplish anything

setting up Israel was the point of the war

NAZI = National Zionist

didn't he and pretty much everyone else needing/wanting an energy boost back then do amphetamines?

Proof?

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

video interview with Goebbels grandson

An iPhone so they can power thier moon zeppelin

this

Kek

>they did have the nuke

Source? They could have made one had they not invested so much of their resources in their V rocket but instead focused on a nuke program.

This.
Germany has always been a master at defense.
They held onto one of the most contested pieces of land for their entire history, undefeated.

dont invade poland

Even hitler said that they cant handle 2 wars. Thats why they took france and tried to make peace with britain. Churchill didnt want peace.

Nazis are scum but just to answer your question.

Offline Wikipedia.

Hip hop.

youtube.com/watch?v=iiuesTpIPVQ

This. he was a fucking idiot

FUCK KIEV AND PETROGRAD! MOSCOW RUSH!!!

I would also give the Nazis nuclear technology

Also something like 30k Germans died of starvation in WW1 and Hitler was paranoid about running low on supplies. He could have been to Moscow before winter hit and things may have gone differently.

chuckled

this reminds me of the good old days of Sup Forums

kek, this is creative

The Dragon Balls.

The complete Codex Aspbergers, aka The Book of Kek. With all the knowledge of meme magic and Lotd Kek's teachings, the Nazis would have memed a victory into existence.

A nuclear bomb, but one that somehow can't be aimed dropped on America

The only two countries that deserved to be nuked were America and Russia.

The time machine I came there in.

They started that war little too late and winter hit. Hitler said that its impossible to fight a war during winter. Also during those time they had to send 3 tank divisions to help italians in africa. With those tanks the outcome could have been different.

Dumb Italians ruined the war, again.

No item needed just tell Hitler not to fucking invade Russia

A piece of paper that says dont attack russia until u cleanse the jews everywhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

vegemite

Worthless advice as the Russians were about to attack the germans.

Wasted time travel chance because of your American education, kek.

>muh paradox
Nope, just changing the future on a second times axis.

I entered this thread just so I could reply to this

>yeah so the guy who fucking destroyed you regretted it afterwards