How do milenial women feel when they see the first feminist generation being miserable at life?

How do milenial women feel when they see the first feminist generation being miserable at life?

Does them hitting the wall and failing so hard has allowed milenial women to see the feminist lie?

Are women realizing they can't simply be whores and still expect betas to marry them at 30?

What's SMV

Sexual market value. Women hit the wall and become miserable if they haven't tied down a man by then. Feminism doesn't warn them of this so they fuck their way through their late teens, twenties, and thirties and end up a single cat lady by their late thirties with no true happiness.

No one looks at them the same and they know they're worthless now. It's why they become radical leftists bitching about the patriarchy, and why they give young women the same advice they were given: misery loves company.

I don't think reality hits them until it's too late unfortunately. Too many white knights willing to save sluts and "chads" willing to pump and dump them.

Who cares what they think. Work towards your goals, pump and dump the easy ones and if you're lucky you'll find one to have children with.

>Women
>Expecting them to care about others
>Expecting them to be forward thinking

Jesus fuck man.

why dont you ask millennial women?

I'm 29. Been dating women 3-6 years younger than me for the last couple years.

Every time I see a girl my age from high school/college, I'm shocked how old and shitty they look. They fade FAST after 26-27

is it true a ton of them are single mothers as well? I'm 21 and have been seeing more and more girls get pregnant every year with some degenerate guy who leaves the girl or ends up in jail or something else stupid.

Yes, women would rather fuck a criminal lunatic who dont give a fuck about her baby than s decent, normal guy. They're too boring

women desire to be pregnant by masculine alpha genetics then seek a beta provider to help raise the kids.

don't blame them by following their sexual strategy.

Pretend you are that crazy alpha criminal. If they learn that you aren't that person, you've spent too much time with them and should have moved onto the next one sooner.

I'm 30 and married to a 37 year old.

Her friends are a mess. They are alcoholics, pot heads. Lives are sad and they desperately want children. Many have sleepy with dozens of men and have no hope because their standards are absurd. Too much alpha dick

Evidence you should marry a woman 13 years younger

We should respect women for following their vagina and not their brain? I thought we lived in a civilized society

Slut shaming helps other women.

Respect the women in your family: mother, sister, aunt etc. The rest are to be treated as what they are, a place to put your dick.

Market is heavily restricted for females aged 0-18 so their value should be the highest. Some people are willing to put their entire life at stake to get some underage pussy, so its value basically equals that of a human life.

is their sexual strategy fucking newfag.

women are hypergamous.
they seek the most alpha genes they can get so they can settle with a beta.

betas outnumber alphas by 20/80 relationship.
alphas are the minority, betas are the vast majority.

so, a woman will fuck and breed with the first chad she can get, even if she cheats her beta bf.

betas are simply to provide her with economic resources.

newfag.

>Market is heavily restricted for females aged 0-18 so their value should be the highest. Some people are willing to put their entire life at stake to get some underage pussy, so its value basically equals that of a human life.

Really makes you think

I like the way you think.